IllusionaryFox

greetings !

Hello everyone,

I have been lurking here for a while occasional google searches send me here and I thought I'd finally make an account.

I began studying basic energy work and traveled through meditation qi gong reiki and other methods to end up in a practice fairly free of any one system.

I always found myself gravitating back to Glenn j Morris meditations and techniques and have been working with the secret smile for a while now.

I consider myself fairly knowledgeable in jyn shin and use it to supplement my practice.

I'm hoping to learn more and am working towards awakening the kundalini.

I live in Ontario Canada am in my mid 20's and am still working my way through a science heavy education.

I'm sure I'll see you in the forums,

IllusionaryFox.

Edited by IllusionaryFox
  • Like 2

Hello and welcome to the forum. You are accepted. Glad to have you as a member.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~