Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Worst Sin Against Humanity

"God" making Adam and Eve feel guilty after the snake gave them knowledge=either a sin or a lie or just a video game.

It's all good I guess but religions control of people saying sexuality-the mos tpowerful energy in a human being-is something bad is just inappropriate.

It's not thats exuality is bad-it's very,very,very good-just the unbalanced expression of it creates all kind sof weird energy.

I think the ancient Egyptian masters and ancient Taoist masters just understood all this.

Of course when you arent explained shit until your in your 30', 40's, 50;s or whatever some anger comes up but probably that will pass to.

-Taoist Egyptian

Edited by Cameron

IMHO sexual energy practices and how to use qi appropriatly and sacred Taoist practices should be taught to kids at school..probably starting in 1st grade.

We have kids killing kids with Uzi's at these God damned institutions of low level crap.

The kids are telling us something people!

Fuck!

Whens the last time you didn't think about anything for a sustained period of time? How long?

Spectrum

Whens the last time you didn't think about anything for a sustained period of time? How long?

Spectrum

stop asking me questions.

Precessionally Anomalous?

I'm sorry but your observations and assumptions beg for inquiry, my question stands by itself. Others will ask you as well. Stillness of mind through interrupted pattern dialog is only one way. Stillness as a reference for refinement and meditation is not my way of telling you to shut up, if you took it that way. "...Stillness is the mother of eternal movement."-Wang

Spectrum

Edited by Spectrum

i guess i'm blessed in my own way since i'm only 17 yet already know about taoism and to the best of my abilities cultivate.

"God" making Adam and Eve feel guilty after the snake gave them knowledge=either a sin or a lie or just a video game.

It's all good I guess but religions control of people saying sexuality-the mos tpowerful energy in a human being-is something bad is just inappropriate.

Maybe not. God in Genesis gave human beings what they wanted: knowledge of good and evil. One cannot know good and evil in paradise. In order to truly know something, it must become a part of oneself. Perhaps this is why Biblical knowledge is another way to denote intercourse.

IMHO sexual energy practices and how to use qi appropriatly and sacred Taoist practices should be taught to kids at school..probably starting in 1st grade.

We have kids killing kids with Uzi's at these God damned institutions of low level crap.

The kids are telling us something people!

Hey Cameron,

I think that there is starting to be a greater interest in Taoism among younger generations. I go to a boarding school in California, and since I have been here I have met a few people in my class and others who are receptive enough to listen to my friends and I about it. I actually didn't know anything about Taoism until I came here just over a year ago, and one of my friends was beginning to discover its philosophies. This seems to be spreading a lot among people my age, and I have found that it often is better to discover something like Taoism yourself than to be force-fed it by teachers. It is one of those things that you will find if you are meant to, as far as my experience tells me.

I just wanted to let you know that there is hope yet, just be patient!

-Flynn

Sign in to follow this