Sign in to follow this  
DreamBliss

Chinese symbol translation request?

OK, I have fought with this for a few hours now and I am throwing in the towel.

If you must know the reasons and specifics, PM me.

To put it simply I have a picture of a woman dancing, and I would like to track down other images of her. In order to do that I need her name. In order to get her name I need to translate Chinese symbols in a corner of the image, as I assume it is in there.

I have tried an OCR online thing I found, I have tried drawing them. Ever drawn Kanji with your mouse? If you run out of meditation practices of interest, try learning to draw Kanji with a mouse. I assure you that all thinking will quickly cease...

Is it Kanji or something else if it is Chinese? I know Kanji are Japanese but... Well wandering off subject.

I have attached only the cropped part of the image that has the symbols. You will probably figure out, when translating them, why I did not share the rest of the image...

If someone could please, pretty pretty please, find the name of this woman in these symbols and post that I would be extremely grateful!

Thank you!

• Like 1

The image that says "麗圖 中国摄影人原创 www.litu100.com“ ?

This is just about the website the photo came from, litu

Edited by dustybeijing
  • Like 2

Are the red characters the www?

Huh, I get this from Google:

Chloe original Chinese photographer

Presumably then Chloe is part of the name?

Thank you for posting that!

What do the red characters literally translate to? I'm really curious :-)

Literally "beautiful picture"

Huh, I get this from Google:

Chloe original Chinese photographer

Presumably then Chloe is part of the name?

No, I think that's just Google Translate being a useless pile of garbage. Litu just means Pretty Picture.

http://www.litu1000.com/

It seems to be here now. Looks like a forum for photographers to share photos. Invitation only to sign up...

• Like 1

Thank you for translating that. I appreciate it. Guess it will be hard for me to track down this model.

Well that's how things go.

I wouldn't advise visiting that site. Its content was not previously, maybe not now, uh... Child friendly? Would that be a good way to put it?

Edited by DreamBliss

litu100.com is just an ad dump now.

I don't know how you'd get one, but if you could somehow get an invitation to the litu1000 site and sign up, you could surely ask the members who the photo came from / who's in it...?

Well thank you for the advice. I have since given up.

I had a quote from Capote about writing and music. I wanted to place that in a 1920x1080 image of a nude female dancer. But nothing sexual and no obvious details, just obviously nude. Maybe backlit or taken from the side in certain poses?

Also none of these freaky looking ballerina types with excessive musculature. Something feminine, lithe, sensous, an expression of beauty. Part of a way of making a statement using a theme on my computer about nudity and sexuality.

Well the image those symbols came from showed a dancer of possibly Asian origin at some temple somewhere, dancing with a red cloth of some sort, nude. But its not the right size for wallpaper. If I found the rest of her set maybe there would have been something there.

I spent the last few days looking, and I just gotta say I am tired of seeing what I have been seeing. I find it very difficult to search for certain things on the internet, and that is all I will say about that. Maybe others have ite easier.

So yeah, throwing in the towel, calling it quits, etc. Found a clothed female dancing by the ocean that I will use for now. I know this much, it works. Writing has finally taken precadence in my life as a result of these little themes I have made for myself!

Thanks again everyone for your help and posts!

Edited by DreamBliss

Sign in to follow this