Songtsan

decalcifying the pineal, etc.

Has anyone ever tried any of the various methods mentioned on the internet and found it to be worthwhile? Also, has anyone researched this topic in depth? I have been reading about it for some time, but other than doing my best to drink non fluoridated water, haven't gone too deep.

First is to stop fluoride exposure, and to stop processes that put free calcium into circulation and then deposit it. Bathing in fluoridated water is exposure. There is much about fluoride on internet.

To do really, you must temporarily go into an "unhealthy" state of decalcification something close to rickets - and this requires years of diet and life preparation, plus some physical training, to go into productively.

There are many other calcifications in people that affect cultivation, and not just in the pineal. Lesions (dead spots) in the brain from cutting the umbillical cord at birth will calcify. People with various hormone and mineral imbalances, as well as people who eat a lot of sugar and solvents (like phosphoric and ascorbic acid, etc) will often have calcifications in less-active areas of the body.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

The man in the video, Hira Ratan Manek developed a pineal gland which is three times bigger than normal by practising sun gazing exercises.

Edited by Cheshire Cat

Re:

-----

"sun gazing exercises."

-----

Yes. This is a preliminary and essential part of darkness training. I did this type of practice for over 1 year, every day seeing the sun go from up to down in form of meditation, before my first 3 years training. Since that time I return to this periodically.

It is daytime practice, to know the Sun, and night practice is focussed more towards the periphery and beyond solar system. Different vibrations and different source. All are vibrations making and unmaking life and human beings.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

Ive used borax water for years.  I usually do 4 days on 4 days off. 

I mix 2 tablespoons with a liter of water to make a concentrated solution.  Then I add a Tablespoon of the concentrated solution to a glass of water once or twice a day. 

http://www.health-science-spirit.com/borax.htm

Heres an old thread on this:

http://thedaobums.com/topic/27639-flouride-detox-with-borax/

Love and Light

Tony

Has anyone ever tried any of the various methods mentioned on the internet and found it to be worthwhile? Also, has anyone researched this topic in depth? I have been reading about it for some time, but other than doing my best to drink non fluoridated water, haven't gone too deep.

Could you please share what you have learnt from your studies ? 

Cheshire Cat - thanks for posting that video on Hira Ratan.  Yet another testament to the power of human body, from wise indian yogis. I am glad they are coming out and teaching the world, using English. 

The pineal gland is naturally "decalcified" if you intake more light into your being and get enough times of rest. So that repairs are less needed by the system and the energy can be used to awaken finer senses.

You do not need to do anything fancy externally. What we lack is light. What cloggs us down is darkness. See it as this. Negative and unsupportive thoughts, emotions, actions all shut these centers off. An entire lifestyle change, naturally, unlocks all part of our being.

Are you willing to change and not only intake information and fantasy?

Edited by 4bsolute

The pineal gland is naturally "decalcified" if you intake more light into your being and get enough times of rest. So that repairs are less needed by the system and the energy can be used to awaken finer senses.

You do not need to do anything fancy externally. What we lack is light. What cloggs us down is darkness. See it as this. Negative and unsupportive thoughts, emotions, actions all shut these centers off. An entire lifestyle change, naturally, unlocks all part of our being.

Could you help us to understand these statements by expounding the mechanism that allows light to decalfify the Pineal Gland?  Also it seems that getting enough rest would involve darkness, or were you speaking of metaphysical darkness?

Love and Light

Tony

Re:

-----

"The pineal gland is naturally "decalcified" if you intake more light into your being and get enough times of rest. So that repairs are less needed by the system and the energy can be used to awaken finer senses."

----

I understand this idea - but would we say the same things about a kidney stone?

Maybe, but maybe not.

The pineal is near the center of the brain, an area that doesn't flex and move like the muscled areas of our body. So calcification (contracted, hardness) in the central (contracted) part of the head - this is a difficult calcification.

Other hardnesses in other organs are also having the effect of blocking impulses and hormonal responses - kidneys, liver/gallbladder, and so forth.

But the pineal becomes important in the context of "spiritual vision" or "inner" vision, mainly because it has to do with producing imagery from vibration. What we trying to do in cultivation is extend our image-making receptions to reach non-visible vibrations starting at ultraviolet light and going beyond. There is much to this, but I try to write some background to explain it in another thread and someone writes that I am spamming and off-topic so I stop. That's fine too.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 1

But the pineal becomes important in the context of "spiritual vision" or "inner" vision, mainly because it has to do with producing imagery from vibration. What we trying to do in cultivation is extend our image-making receptions to reach non-visible vibrations starting at ultraviolet light and going beyond. There is much to this, but I try to write some background to explain it in another thread and someone writes that I am spamming and off-topic so I stop. That's fine too.

-VonKrankenhaus

Please explain in as much depth as you see fit. 

Thanks to this thread, i have started my Sun gazing practice today. I knew about this practice from my teens. But unfortunately, many wise words useful for life, got overrun by scientific education of modern world. I never practiced all the good things i came to know during my teens, which would have given me a much more happier and healthier life than what i had. Thank goodness, my eyes are open now to seek the path to purification and happiness; better late than never. I see many who die without even getting to know a higher way of living & dying. I thank my lucky stars, for bringing me to this forum, where like minded people hang out. There are hidden diamonds, sprinkled throughout this site.

Questions to those who have spent some years in sun-gazing (like vonkrankenhaus):

• Today, i started sun gazing in nearby park, which has wide open views. But the sun rise was from the hills that are on the east side - so there is no direct view of sun, unless the sun rises above these hills (which happened within about 10 mins). At the time designated on the weather sites, the sun was hidden behind the hills. But sky had already changed from the orange/deep red that marked end of dawn into a brighter yellow, at the designated sunrise time. My intention during the beginning of my practice is to only use the first 10 minutes of sunrise. My question is, "should i do my sun-gaze while the sun is still hidden behind the hill, but there is enough rays to see the daylight breaking ?" OR "should i wait until the sun is clearly above the hill (which takes about 10 or 15 minutes, beyond the time indicated in weather.com & dateandtime.com" ? I know HRM says you can do it anytime during 1st one hour, but i know that the beginning few minutes are the best, for someone who is starting the sun-gazing practice. There are also hills on the west side of this park, so sunset would have the same dilemma - if i wait until the designated sunset time, the sun would disappear behind the west side hills, but rays would still show good daylight.
  • After the sun-gazing was done, i closed my eyes with both palms as suggested while standing bare foot on mother earth. I brought my concentration to the space in front of me/in front my eyes, and watched what was there. After a few seconds, i could see the bright sun (though it was not as bright as the real visual of sun with eyes open). When my focus shifted to see what was around the sun, i could even see the dark silhoutte of the eastern hills (again this was not as real as the physical visual of the hills). I kept my eyes closed for about 30 seconds, and for most of the time, my concentration remained good (as if i were meditating) and the light remained bright in front of the closed eyes. Comments on this experience ?
  • I felt the concentration/focus/meditation/mindfulness when my eyes were closed for 30 seconds. This was stronger than my meditation sittings. Is anyone aware of post sun-gazing meditation traditions/practices ? It would be odd to sit in the park, so i need to figure out a secluded spot for this in the park and possibly take my cushion and a mat since sitting on mother earth is not easy for a beginner of outdoor meditation sits.
  • HRM recommends incrementing by 10 seconds everyday, and reduction to stable levels after certain number of months. He also says to adjust this time based on color of the retina (5 seconds for blue/gray eye retina). Is there any further fine tuning that can be done, based on age/physical-fitness-level/meditation-practices/discomfort in eye felt during sun-gazing or afterwards, and such criteria ?
Edited by seekingbuddha

The pineal gland calcification thing is based on research that was done on fish pineal glands, from waters that were industrial fluoride dumping grounds. These fish were exposed to levels 200+ times the RDA. The study was not done on humans. It's unfortunate that this incorrect info keeps getting spread around. I don't agree with fluoride in drinking water, but it's also in food sources... tea, carrots, meat, raisins, etc. You can't avoid it. There's no evidence that fluoride selectively targets the pineal gland whatsoever. Your pineal gland would have to be composed of sodium, potassium, calcium, or other periodic table class 1 and 2 elements for that to happen. The theory just doesn't make sense. If you want to energize your pineal gland then you need to do the spiritual work and live a balanced life -- that's about it.

And I'm sorry, but sungazing is koolaid. I've known several people who did it, and at least a few of them now have sclotomas in their retinas. They have semipermanent dark disks in their direct field of vision, and their night vision is totally screwed. I believe it's possible to do that kind of enegy conversion for real, but only advanced practitioners can do it. Every lay person I've met who has been doing it has serious vision problems now.

If you want to use the power of the sun then just do qi gong or some kind of other energy work as the sun rises and energizes the earth grid. It'll help your yangqi a lot.

Edited by Orion
  • Like 2

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9690142

pineal glands to calcify....

http://www.icnr.com/articles/fluoride-deposition.html

on fluoride in human pineal gland calcification

By old age, the pineal gland has readily accumulated F and its F/Ca ratio is higher than bone.

yep.

By old age, the average pineal gland contains about the same amount of fluoride as teeth (300 mg F/kg) since dentine and whole enamel contain 300 and 100 mg F/kg, respectively [Newbrun, 1986]. Unlike brain capillaries, pineal capillaries allow the free passage of fluoride through the endothelium.

This is fascinating since it corroborates my claim that lower body serotonin can also get to the pineal gland - as mainstream science says  it can't pass the blood brain barrier.

Please do not anyone just stare at the Sun.

The way to work with Sun Training and Darkness Training isn't about that, and is more complex than that.

Pineal gland calcification in human beings certainly does exist, and this is not just in over-fluoridated mice.

Other calcifications are also in the way of energy flow.

So hardness and calcifications must be dissolved and dicharged.

Also, part of the thing is getting conscious control of organs, glands, hormone actions - including those in the head. This is gaining control of image-making hormonal responses, getting them to shify frequency range.

One very introductory Sun training I can suggest is to sit in Sun from sunrise to sunset in one spot. Primarily focus on one area direct in front of you. Try for one whole summer to start. The thing is to be in the total Sun movement from appear to disappear. This happens normally to young children always playing outside in Sun every day - we become entrained and gain organ function memory of the entire shape and rotation of Earth, orienting our thinking and actions. This part of training is ultraviolet radiation. But in relation to Earth. Is more about what is very near.

Dark Training is creating, amplifying the will for this UV range and above, eventually beyond visible light, by having it absent and making use of homeostasis functions of the human body to "find" it. Recieving cosmic rays beyond solar system  - especially at night - we are percieving non-human information. We use hormone responses in our head, after training, to recieve and translate these vibrations as imageries and thoughts. This can lead to realization most see only at or near death.

-VonKrankenhaus

I found answers to some of my own questions. So, will write down what i found, before moving to discussions with others. I hope the OP does not feel that this thread is hijacked, since this relates to pineal gland/pitutary gland functions.

• Today, i started sun gazing in nearby park, which has wide open views. But the sun rise was from the hills that are on the east side - so there is no direct view of sun, unless the sun rises above these hills (which happened within about 10 mins). At the time designated on the weather sites, the sun was hidden behind the hills. But sky had already changed from the orange/deep red that marked end of dawn into a brighter yellow, at the designated sunrise time. My intention during the beginning of my practice is to only use the first 10 minutes of sunrise. My question is, "should i do my sun-gaze while the sun is still hidden behind the hill, but there is enough rays to see the daylight breaking ?" OR "should i wait until the sun is clearly above the hill (which takes about 10 or 15 minutes, beyond the time indicated in weather.com & dateandtime.com" ? I know HRM says you can do it anytime during 1st one hour, but i know that the beginning few minutes are the best, for someone who is starting the sun-gazing practice. There are also hills on the west side of this park, so sunset would have the same dilemma - if i wait until the designated sunset time, the sun would disappear behind the west side hills, but rays would still show good daylight.

Through my experience today, i have decided that the hills don't really make an issue for a beginner like me.  My plan is not to stare at the sun for extended periods (as suggested by HRM) because the common practice in india is not this. I plan to do only Surya-namaskar, which is the common practice and involves only looking at sun for short stretches (less than a minute) at a time.  Usually this is combined with hatha-yoga (stretches) and mantra prayers (meditation). One has to be spiritually advanced like yogis to get into these  "surviving on sun energy"  methods. 

• After the sun-gazing was done, i closed my eyes with both palms as suggested while standing bare foot on mother earth. I brought my concentration to the space in front of me/in front my eyes, and watched what was there. After a few seconds, i could see the bright sun (though it was not as bright as the real visual of sun with eyes open). When my focus shifted to see what was around the sun, i could even see the dark silhoutte of the eastern hills (again this was not as real as the physical visual of the hills). I kept my eyes closed for about 30 seconds, and for most of the time, my concentration remained good (as if i were meditating) and the light remained bright in front of the closed eyes. Comments on this experience ?

Further reading reveals that this is common experience. The suggestion i read says to keep eyes closed and imagine darkness until the visuals fade away (could take few minutes).

• I felt the concentration/focus/meditation/mindfulness when my eyes were closed for 30 seconds. This was stronger than my meditation sittings. Is anyone aware of post sun-gazing meditation traditions/practices ? It would be odd to sit in the park, so i need to figure out a secluded spot for this in the park and possibly take my cushion and a mat since sitting on mother earth is not easy for a beginner of outdoor meditation sits.

I also found out this is one of the best times for meditation.  The other best time for meditation is soon after waking up, which is my usual sitting-practice.

• HRM recommends incrementing by 10 seconds everyday, and reduction to stable levels after certain number of months. He also says to adjust this time based on color of the retina (5 seconds for blue/gray eye retina). Is there any further fine tuning that can be done, based on age/physical-fitness-level/meditation-practices/discomfort in eye felt during sun-gazing or afterwards, and such criteria ?

Here i have decided to let my body guide me. I will listen to my senses very carefully, and take it easy for many months.  The duration of sun-gazing has to be in hormony with development of the mind spiritually and the level of purification/equanimity/mindfulness/calmness  that is already established in the body.  In other words, the body has to be capable of dealing with the tremendous energy that will surge when this practice is continued for extended periods.  My theory is that the energy is similar to the energy surge that arises from deep meditations.  From a physiology point of view, we can speculate that we need to take it slowly so that body has time to adapt/adjust/detox/evolve (if possible).  In most cases, adaptation may not arise at all.

And I'm sorry, but sungazing is koolaid. I've known several people who did it, and at least a few of them now have sclotomas in their retinas. They have semipermanent dark disks in their direct field of vision, and their night vision is totally screwed. I believe it's possible to do that kind of enegy conversion for real, but only advanced practitioners can do it. Every lay person I've met who has been doing it has serious vision problems now.

If you want to use the power of the sun then just do qi gong or some kind of other energy work as the sun rises and energizes the earth grid. It'll help your yangqi a lot.

Thanks orion, for the warning. I agree with your views.  I don't know anything about  qi-gong, but common sense tells us that spending time in the sun is good for body.  In addition, all humans enjoy a sunrise and sunset  naturally. So, i have decided to restrict my practice atleast for a year (unlike what is suggested by HRM).  As long as my mind/body is in hormony with the energy generated through sun-gazing,  the energy will not harm my body.  That is what i feel and believe.  Some of the lay people (especially westerners),  do these kinds of practices  but  do not  walk in the path of purification/spirituality.  There, good potential for harm  arises, due to dishormony of  forces in body. If i get carried away, and/or  feel that my mind is getting agitated with excess energy, it is time to stop this practice.  My main focus is to practice what Buddha has taught directly and clearly, and i view other things as tools to help put together my body, to further my main focus. 

http://www.eatthesunmovie.com/director_s_statement.html

Watch "Eat the SuN" if you can on sungazing doc - HRM was exposed as binging at fast food and on buffets - another lying breatharian. haha.

Also the dude who tried it damaged his eyes - as the doc documents.

This is a shock to me - did u see the movies,  and him binging  on fast food ?  Was it mastered to look like that ? If this is true, i can write to him and find out his side of the story.  Watching him, i felt he was genuine, because he is about 90 years old and looks extremely healthy for his age.  But then, there are million fakes in india, for each real yogi.  There is high potential for damage, as has been warned by him.

Please do not anyone just stare at the Sun.

The way to work with Sun Training and Darkness Training isn't about that, and is more complex than that.

One very introductory Sun training I can suggest is to sit in Sun from sunrise to sunset in one spot. Primarily focus on one area direct in front of you. Try for one whole summer to start. The thing is to be in the total Sun movement from appear to disappear. This happens normally to young children always playing outside in Sun every day - we become entrained and gain organ function memory of the entire shape and rotation of Earth, orienting our thinking and actions.

Thanks Van.  Sitting in sun all day, on hot summer day could be very painful in the area i live in. Is the idea to be aware of the transition of  day/sun ? Maybe, I could sit under a tree and do this initial practice you suggest ?  Sounds like meditation outdoors (day and night).  If  there is another thread that you start on this topic, please post a link here, and i can follow you there.  So far, this thread seems to be on topic.

Re:

-----

"Maybe, I could sit under a tree and do this initial practice you suggest ?  Sounds like meditation outdoors (day and night)."

-----

Under a tree is okay as long as it isn't such a big tree that one ends up in the dark.

What I suggested is very basic, but it is a good way to imprint natural cycle and hormonal response to Sun-Earth relationship. Days doing that are time away from TV, computer, artificial light, and returning us into a better relation with the natural environment. Many people have gone very far off from a natural relationship with light.

In terms of spiritual practice we are starting with the big light that is close, and after establishing this very well we start towards the farther and farther away light. Then we start looking for vibration that is faster than light. Then we go even further than that.

-VonKrankenhaus

Re:

-----

"Maybe, I could sit under a tree and do this initial practice you suggest ?  Sounds like meditation outdoors (day and night)."

-----

Under a tree is okay as long as it isn't such a big tree that one ends up in the dark.

This is an ambitious project if i want to sit in meditation from sunrise to sunset, but i will attempt in stages.  Just meditating outdoors is a great start and beneficial, for a layman like me.

In terms of spiritual practice we are starting with the big light that is close, and after establishing this very well we start towards the farther and farther away light. Then we start looking for vibration that is faster than light. Then we go even further than that.

-VonKrankenhaus

Though i have been inclined to contemplate space & energy flow in some of my meditations, it is too advanced for me to be the main focus.  Indeed my insight expanded during such meditations.  But, Usually my meditations are centered around the steps laid out by the Supremely Enlightened One.  I beleive that if i jump ahead and continually try the practices done by yogis living in forests,  i will stumble and fall face first, back into square one.  Just being "constantly aware" of vibrations/sensations/feelings/khandas  within me is extremely challenging task for me, leave alone looking for vibrations from deep space.  My goal is simple - minimize suffering for myself and help other beings, if i can.  Towards this end, i am willing to take any necessary actions.

Sorry guys - haven't been around to contribute, as I am moving this week and I also have a lot of classes I must attend this week. I have always been interested in sun gazing, and have been considering light therapy via artificial means as well.

As far as the original post, I'll see if I can find something to add that hasn't been said, but I am glad to hear from someone who has looked into it more...

Be back in about a week or so...

Edit: I have been drinking a low fluoride spring water for over one year, I occasionally drink only distilled water for about a week at a time, I have been supplementing with potassium iodide for a while, and if I take calcium supplements, I try to use calcium citrate...I have been staring at the sun with half lidded eyes when its out, and also just enjoying indirect sunlight whenever possible. Also I take melatonin. That's about what I've done lately. Practicing Shambavi mudra, and various visualization exercises for a while now....I keep hearing of yogis with huge pineal glands and its one of my pursuits....

Edited by Songtsan

haven't read through the suggestions already shared, but here's how i get down:

reverse-osmosis purified water for the entire house so that you're drinking and bathing in the minimum possible amount of fluoride. black seed as a dietary supplement. breathing exercises that incorporate the 3rd eye.

that's it. :)

Re:

-----

"reverse-osmosis purified water for the entire house so that you're drinking and bathing in the minimum possible amount of fluoride."

-----

Be careful.

Water is a solvent, and purified or distilled water is a very strong solvent.

The minerals filtered (sedimented) out of distilled water are necessary for human metabolism. When you drink distilled water, your body will provide the missing minerals from your body in a buffer reaction.

Some limited amount of this is okay for many people who have been eating refined salt and eating lots of meat animal and having eaten other solvents like sugar and alcohol and have deposits in the body from redistribution of detached (in blood, buffer reaction) minerals - but in a fairly short time this can become very unhealthy.

Best is most natural and un-processed water you can find - maybe a reliable aquifier or mountain spring, etc.

-VonKrankenhaus