Sign in to follow this  
Rara

"Energized" Water

Hey all. What does everybody think of this? Legitimate or mad pseudo-science?

A friend of mine works in an mlm company and is trying to move this thing called a biodisk on to me. This glass coaster thing, is said to restructure particles so that the water is energized.

Sounds far fetched to me, but then he demonstrated it with sugar. The sachet went on to the biodisk for ten mins, and when he opened it, the sugar was gloriously smooth. A normal sachet was rough and uneven.

Now, that seems like a really cool magic trick. Alternatively, I did indeed see with my very eyes a coaster change the form of sugar. The water I placed on it did taste different, to be fair.

But even if it is doing something, who's to say that it is really enhancing the quality of the water?

What are you opinions. I'm a sceptic-hippy so I never manage to make my own mind up haha.

• Like 1

Water molecules naturally form some kind of crystalline structures via hydrogen bonds. These structures are vital in order for water to perform its functions in the body properly. Not least, they carry the imprints of all kinds of different substances. Water can seem to be okay according to a chemical analysis but in fact be quite unhealthy if it either doesn't contain these structures, or if they carry detrimental "information".

There are many methods to "reactivate" drinking water, and not all of them are equally useful. The one that your friend demonstrated sounds really interesting, however.

Edited by Michael Sternbach
  • Like 1

Water always moves trough the path of least resistance. That garuantees the naturality of water. So free fall water as rain or rivers shaped by the water itself. So in nature that is garuanteed even more beautifully. However, some do mention that it is beneficial if the water streams in vortexual shapes before leaving the pipe. Which is also an experience of the path least resistance for the water.

The reason why this is beneficial is because appreciation of water and all the value it has to offer us, like anything that we appreciate, that is unto itself a trait that if you harbor, will continue to bless you with an easy and joyoushly natural, harmonious and effortless path. And if you allow yourself to be that path, Water can confirm your already alignment with who you really are, by reflecting back to you your already appreciating nature and allowing truth of being.

There are also other elements. In the end, the best way to gage the degree of resonance with your inner purpose and truth and your allowing of that, is by how good it feels or not. ;)

This is the natural way, yes :)

Edited by Everything

The disk actually restructured sugar crystals? Is it powered electrically some way?

No, that's the thing. Pure glass with chakra circles engrained...apparently made by the guys that do glass for NASA! I will see if I can get a pic.

If it changed the physical structure of sugar in a packet, get it to that Randy guy asap.

(No, I don't believe it)

for the record, you're referring to one of these, right?

Sugar-colors.jpg

• Like 1

I have no idea about any science here but;

We have Grander system installed for the water drawn up  from the river and held  in a central high storage tank on the community here.

We had a problem in the river with high e-coli .  Tests showed that. Some wanted to go Grander, I didnt (as it seemed crap and fluff). ta rep came out and gave a presentation ... more crap, so I challenged him, he responded with 'Do any tests you want after its installed, if you arent happy, for any reason the written guarantee gives you a full refund, for up to 3 years.

Well that seemed fair.  We did and started testing; the e-coli count  went down each time a test was done ... until it was nil.

Apparently it cleans the pipes as well (we had to do a flushing procedure as at first the water is worse, due to cleaning all the internal and underground pipes ! 

Beats me !  But I am not going to argue with the testing lab.  Also I noticed the water was different in the shower, and a bath (cool, not gone through the water heater  ie. in summer)  felt amazing on the skin while in it and invigorating after effects.

On the other hand their 'science' or at least theory seems absolute rubbish (on the scientific level)   :unsure:

I also encountered this in my work with Bio-dynamic agriculture, 'charged water is needed to 'dissolve' the 'energy' in the BD preparations.   The stirring is interesting, the water does seem to change after stirring, after about 20 mins it seems a lot easier to get the votex to form (you go one way, and when a vortex is formed, you switch back to stirring the other way ) ... at the start it seems to take quiet a few circular stirs, after 20 mins a couple of stirs creates a deep vortex all the way to the bottom of the container, also the sound changes, of the water moving, it sounds deeper and ' echo ey ' .... changing direction seems to make more of a tearing sound.

I was sceptical at first, about this water holding the 'energy of a substance but then ....  (  501 is a preparation made from crushed powdered quartz rods, it cannot dissolve in water {the idea is 'the energy' dissolves in water} , it has to be minutely and finely filtered out of the water after stirring (its deadly on rubber spray seals ), so there is no physical 501 in the spray.

I was told to be careful when 'spraying the atmosphere' with it as it 'changes the quality of light'  and it can cause plants to 'burn' .... yeah ... sure !   :closedeyes:   ... errrm ... I wasnt careful ... some spray drifted towards some prize trees ... yep!  Days later the damage started to appear, eventually the two branches that stuck out into the treated field died.

I have no explanations; only observations.  There is some interesting reading on the history of the guy that started all of these. He used to work for forestry in Europe somewhere ( where they used water chutes to transport logs. (I read some of his books, cant remember his name  ? 

Biodynamic_Vortex.jpg

• Like 3

I cant comment on the specific product, as i have had no experience with it. 

I live near Hot Springs, Arkansas.  I go there to aquire all of the water that I use to drink or cook with.  I have also worked at a bath house in Hot Springs and used the facilities extensively. 

This water contains many electrolytes, but contains high concentrations of silica (quartz).  The water is extensively purified by being filtered through volcanic rocks. 

This area was known allover the Americas, from northern Canada to South America, as being a sacred healing location.  The Native americans would make extensive pilgrimages to this spot and some still do this today.  The place was considered sacred and the waters were considered to be very healing. 

In the early 1900's the public bathouses were opened in this area, and known to treat a wide varieties of illnesses, most notably venerable disease. 

Today the water is known internationally for its healing benefits.  Many Europeans and americans, and Asians travel from all over the world to stay in hot springs for a few weeks and visit the bathhouses every day.  My coworkers had even heard of foreign doctors recommending a course of bath treatments lasting two weeks or longer. 

Over the years I have met people who travel long distances to fill up their water bottles at the springs. I once met a couple who drive all the way from texas, regularly, to fill up their water tanks at the springs.  These people believe that this water has provided them with immeasurable health benefits.

In my experience energetically charged water has great benefits.

Love and Light

Tony

• Like 2

Ummm ... any of this 'technology' I have used has nothing to do with any 'chakra circles; or other designs.

Also we had these washing machine discs that were supposed to change the water and clean the clothes.

I never believed they worked (as they seemed not to in my observations) ... others thought they did (but their clothes got progressively dirtier   ^_^  )

" While many individuals report that these balls work, most test results show them to be similar to or less effective than washing in water without any detergent.[3][4] Most of the effect can be attributed to the mechanical effect of the ball or to using hot water instead of cold water.[3][5] One of the tests comparing washing with water alone, laundry balls and a branded washing powder showed little difference in effectiveness between the three, and concluded "I'm not saying you need laundry balls or disks. But the soap makers' dirty little secret... Is that you might not need conventional detergent either."[1]

The Federal Trade Commission has taken action against some of the manufacturers of these products because of their misleading claims.[6] Consumer organizations from several countries have recommended against buying this type of product."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laundry_ball

• Like 1

i have this thing called a double egg vortexer that you spin your water in. as i can't see the water at a molecular level, i'll just say that 'spun' water takes noticably different, like lighter/brighter to non-spun water, whether it be out of a tap, bottle or distiller. it's even more noticable when adding it to a cordial, the spun water makes much smoother tasting mixes.

• Like 2

If it changed the physical structure of sugar in a packet, get it to that Randy guy asap.

(No, I don't believe it)

for the record, you're referring to one of these, right?

Sugar-colors.jpg

Hi. What are your reasons for not believing?

They were sugar sachets...the type you get at coffee shops, so smaller.

• Like 1

I have no idea about any science here but;

We have Grander system installed for the water drawn up from the river and held in a central high storage tank on the community here.

We had a problem in the river with high e-coli . Tests showed that. Some wanted to go Grander, I didnt (as it seemed crap and fluff). ta rep came out and gave a presentation ... more crap, so I challenged him, he responded with 'Do any tests you want after its installed, if you arent happy, for any reason the written guarantee gives you a full refund, for up to 3 years.

Well that seemed fair. We did and started testing; the e-coli count went down each time a test was done ... until it was nil.

Apparently it cleans the pipes as well (we had to do a flushing procedure as at first the water is worse, due to cleaning all the internal and underground pipes !

Beats me ! But I am not going to argue with the testing lab. Also I noticed the water was different in the shower, and a bath (cool, not gone through the water heater ie. in summer) felt amazing on the skin while in it and invigorating after effects.

On the other hand their 'science' or at least theory seems absolute rubbish (on the scientific level) :unsure:

I also encountered this in my work with Bio-dynamic agriculture, 'charged water is needed to 'dissolve' the 'energy' in the BD preparations. The stirring is interesting, the water does seem to change after stirring, after about 20 mins it seems a lot easier to get the votex to form (you go one way, and when a vortex is formed, you switch back to stirring the other way ) ... at the start it seems to take quiet a few circular stirs, after 20 mins a couple of stirs creates a deep vortex all the way to the bottom of the container, also the sound changes, of the water moving, it sounds deeper and ' echo ey ' .... changing direction seems to make more of a tearing sound.

I was sceptical at first, about this water holding the 'energy of a substance but then .... ( 501 is a preparation made from crushed powdered quartz rods, it cannot dissolve in water {the idea is 'the energy' dissolves in water} , it has to be minutely and finely filtered out of the water after stirring (its deadly on rubber spray seals ), so there is no physical 501 in the spray.

I was told to be careful when 'spraying the atmosphere' with it as it 'changes the quality of light' and it can cause plants to 'burn' .... yeah ... sure ! :closedeyes: ... errrm ... I wasnt careful ... some spray drifted towards some prize trees ... yep! Days later the damage started to appear, eventually the two branches that stuck out into the treated field died.

I have no explanations; only observations. There is some interesting reading on the history of the guy that started all of these. He used to work for forestry in Europe somewhere ( where they used water chutes to transport logs. (I read some of his books, cant remember his name ?

Biodynamic_Vortex.jpg

Wow!

There is some interesting reading on the history of the guy that started all of these. He used to work for forestry in Europe somewhere ( where they used water chutes to transport logs. (I read some of his books, cant remember his name  ? 

Biodynamic_Vortex.jpg

The Austrian researcher Viktor Schauberger. A most amazing man... The "Nikola Tesla of water power".

• Like 3

The Austrian researcher Viktor Schauberger. A most amazing man... The "Nikola Tesla of water power".

that's the guy, though people are more familiar with the japanese chap who wrote those books on water structure recently. here's the site i picked up my device from, they have some good info, videos etc and also books based on Schauberger's work http://simplylivingwater.com/filtering-restructuring-water/

• Like 1

That's him !  Yes, interesting stuff . 

Edited by Nungali

I admittedly don't know much about this, but I have found that putting quartz around my water and then letting sunlight hit it makes the water really energized. I can feel it as soon as I drink it.

On the other hand, I find pure water harder to metabolize for some reason. If the water has some kind of living component to it, I do much better with it. In the summer I like to put freshly picked herbs into water and put it in sunlight to make it living water.

I don't know about these new world machines that claim to energize water. The energy is still coming from electricity, which is dubious. My intuition is that the closest the energy is to fire, the better it will be... hence sunlight. For cooking, wood fire is the best.

Grander energised water has nothing to do with electricity.

Actually, it seems supposed to 'work' by ' broadcasting and influencing' via proximity - a 'non Ahrimanic' influenced *  'ancient' water , from deep underground,  enclosed in an hermetically sealed container and the water source flows around it.   Makes no scientific sense whatso ever.

* 'unnatural EMR, petrol and gas  fumes, adverse technological energies , etc.

Hence this device...not electrical.

Positive energy waves are within the glass, apparently...

Sign in to follow this