Sign in to follow this  
Oneironaut

MMO & The Microcosmic Orbit

I currently own the book The Multi-Orgasmic Man by Mantak Chia and while I find it very informative in some ways I also find it very vague in others. I tried doing the PC squeezes to avoid the ejaculatory response and while it does work I also tend to lose my erection every single time. I also have yet to experience a dry orgasm. I have heard cases of others just lightly squeezing the PC muscle and staying at the PONR for as long as they want. The thing is that I don't feel Mantak Chia goes into the specifics. I believe in the book he calls it "The Big Draw".

So here I have several questions.

1) Is it normal to lose your erection after avoiding ejaculation through PC squeezes?

2) Is the Taoist MMO technique practical for real life sexual encounters?

3) Where can one learn more about Taoist MMO techniques and the microcosmic orbit? Is the book Taoist Yoga and Sexual Energy by Eric Yudelov a good source?

4) I have heard of cases of people climixing with others (or by themselves) without any physical contact. Where can I learn more about this as well?

That's all I have for now. If anything else comes to mind I'll ask. Thanks.

Before you begin to work with your sexual energy, you should have "strong" fundation ... what means, work on your LDT, oppening small and great heavenly cycles, clearing your internal organs and Zhang Zhuang standing practice for grounding, otherwise you are, probably, going to mess yourself up ... in case, you just want to be sexual super guy, you are down the road already ... :ph34r:  

Eric book is a very good source of info in my opinion. ;)

Edited by Jox
  • Like 1

1) Is it normal to lose your erection after avoiding ejaculation through PC squeezes?

Study the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality for the real training on this - it is referred to as "retraction" in that book. So yes it is normal.

2) Is the Taoist MMO technique practical for real life sexual encounters?

practical depends on how you define it when it applies to those type of things but obviously "staying power" is practical.

3) Where can one learn more about Taoist MMO techniques and the microcosmic orbit? Is the book Taoist Yoga and Sexual Energy by Eric Yudelov a good source?

Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality is the best book on the subject but it requires a lot of study.

4) I have heard of cases of people climixing with others (or by themselves) without any physical contact. Where can I learn more about this as well?

I personally discovered this ability in 2007 and I dubbed it the "O at a D" or orgasm at a distance and then I used it everyday for years but there are many problems with this.

First of all it is detailed in Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality as "evil fire" of the heart from "evil thoughts" and so the practice actually burns up your Yuan Qi or prenatal Qi. What happens is when you have thoughts about reproduction it causes the pineal gland to be triggered to shoot qi down your spine to create fluid. So that goes against the training to create qi energy.

It is true that for old people who are impotent then physical stimulation will trigger this qi activation but then, as Taoist Yoga teaches, it has to then be not only sublimated but also purified again - and by doing so you are able to also transform the post-natal jing energy from food into qi. So for example Mantak Chia teaches physical stimulation but personally I would never recommend this - I tried his method and found it goes completely against the real training since again physical stimulation causes the creation of fluid. Also - qigong teacher Gary Clyman corroborates my view about Mantak Chia - in his free Qigong Bible pdf online.

So if you learn the above technique of mutual orgasms without physical contact also you take in the jing energy of the females you do this with - and this is their jing energy from their lust also - so it is dirty jing energy, not pure jing energy. So then that also pulls down your energy level. You can try to purify it - to convert the jing back into qi and then send it out again - but there is still residual low level spirit energy information stored in your body. The qigong master had to clear out those blockages in me.

The technique also relies on your prenatal spirit going out of your eyes - to send the energy - and so it is pulling up the energy from the front channel - as the reverse small universe. So as I said - the pineal gland is shooting qi down to create fluid but then also your eyes are pulling chi up the front channel - and this is the opposite of the purification process.

So for example - by doing this tantra practice of astral sex you can go without food since you are taking in jing energy and then transforming it into qi - but since you are relying on this reverse small universe practice it will always be a dirty practice that stays in the lower level of energy.  Because - again - the energy is being pulled up from your lower body, up the front channel - whereas purification relies on the mind-spirit focused on the Emptiness so that your pineal gland prenatal qi is added to your spirit which then descends down the front of the body to then convert more of your postnatal jing energy into qi.

So for example I fasted this summer for 5 days but I was also taking in the jing energy of a young well-endowed female - and so I was able to work while I fasted - doing strong physical labor - but also I was receiving high level shen energy from the qigong master. But since I was also transmitting qi into the female then she was taking in the high level energy and I was taking in her lower level jing energy and it was done through the reverse small universe - so even though I went 5 days without food I was still pulling up all this anaerobic bacteria from my lower body since the process goes again purification. So the process constantly leaches out of the skull the lower body impurities. And I wasn't even consciously transmitting energy at this point - it was just being in close proximity with a randy young female full of lust for hours at a time - and so the energy exchange just happened like that.

On the other hand since the mutual orgasms without contact have no ejaculation then you are staying in your parasympathetic relaxation system - with no increase of cortisol stress that occurs from ejaculation since male ejaculation triggers the sympathetic stress nervous system. So then both the male and female go into deeper levels of parasympathetic energy which converts the dopamine into serotonin and then finally increases the oxytocin of the heart - and so from continual mutual orgasms then the love bonding energy of the heart keeps increasing for both people since again there has been no trigger of stress cortisol by the male. So in this sense tantra is very good for healing the lower emotional blockages (converting sadness, anger, fear, worry and lust) until the heart center does open up as strong mutual love which then begins to create stronger qi energy. The reason is that you are converting your jing energy to qi and transmitting qi into the female while also taking in her jing energy and converting it to qi - and so through increased mutual orgasm practice you create a mutual qi energy field between yourself and the other - so it feels like your hearts are mutually interwoven electromagnetically at a distance.

But, as Master Nan, Huai-chin points out, via Bill Bodri, this is just beginning to empty out the lower realm of form, and it does empty out the realm of desire too, but it just begins to empty out the realm of form - so it's just a low level of samadhi Emptiness and not even the real activation of yang qi energy. The reason being is that you are not storing up your qi energy in your lower tan tien - instead you are constantly sending out energy via the pineal gland and then taking in low level jing energy via the pernineum - and so it is more of an emptying process since the type of jing energy you take in is not food based but already direct yin jing energy or lower emotional energy. Also this energy does go through walls, ceilings, and is not affected by wind and can be exchanged long distance, etc. and it is omnidirectional since the energy is from the pineal gland - so it can be transmitted out of the back of the head, top of the head, etc.

So the final result of this practice is what is called a Ghost Immortal which means you are then dependent on taking in other people's jing energy - I mean theoretically you could just live off that energy instead of food - but at the same time you have depleted your own prenatal qi energy - your storehouse of qi energy - and so you are dependent on just constantly converting other people's jing energy into qi. But the limit of this qi again is just a lower level qi (post natal yin chi) since it is still dependent on the lower emotion of over-excitement of the heart from the original lust that triggered it - and so if there is any detachment from the jing sources then it also causes heart-break which is the pain from overusing the qi - or transmitting too much of it into the other people. This is called "forms of love stealing the qi" in the Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality book. So the heart-break is sadness of the lungs which is because the lungs are the element metal as passion and are the connection of the prenatal qi energy of the right eye.

So yeah I did that path of tantric mutual orgasms at a distance for years - all because I just had not studied the Taoist Yoga book well enough. haha. I was posting my experiences all online and looking for critical feedback but no one else had studied the Taoist Yoga book either and so they couldn't provide me with any real good physiological explanation of what was happening.

It took the qigong master to read my energy at a distance to explain to me that actually the energy was going up the front channel and out of my skull that way. And that got me more curious since I had assumed my energy was going up my spine. So then when I studied the Taoist Yoga book more I discovered the specific details of what was going on.

But also this technique is only possible after you have the third eye opened a bit through an enlightenment Tai Chi experience - which first requires building up the lower tan tien energy and most people never even get that far anyway. I've only discovered Gurdjieff being reported as having that ability - also Michael Winn writes about it also - but that's the only accounts I've found of it besides my own experiences. Oh yeah there's the Tantra Mongoose dude who has videos of his mutual orgasms at a distance - online - and he does that professionally as his healing practice. Well we can assume Mantak Chia has this ability - but also the person who started this website was a student of Mantak Chia and reported that Mantak Chia didn't really see much light when he did his dark cave meditations - in other words Mantak Chia does not have his third eye fully open. So maybe he is good at taking in jing energy for maintaining his health but it is again very limited.

For example - there's a book called Bones of the Master by George Crane - the dude hooks up with this Ch'an Master from China and they go back there and the master discovers one of his former students has set up this tantric cult where he is surrounded by all these females. So then the former student basically tries to challenge the master - I guess by taking his energy or something and the master just sits in full lotus and does nothing. The thing is that if the third eye is fully open then you can recharge your energy from the shen source - spirit-qi - directly and not from having to try to convert jing energy into qi. So people can take your energy because they are coming at you from a physical perspective - defined by dualistic limitations which is what tantra is still based on - but not until the realm of formlessness is embraced - the Emptiness - is then the proper foundation for practice achieved. So then if a person keeps taking your energy but you keep recharging it from the Emptiness as shen-qi energy - then finally the person realizes - wow their whole mentality based on physical materialism is wrong and it's wrong to take other people's energy since in reality only the Emptiness supplies the energy and the Emptiness is neither you nor me, etc.

Edited by Innersoundqigong
  • Like 3

Books, books, books. I'm afraid you won't learn anything from them, only useful when you have a solid foundation and then you can gauge your own progress; in this case only some books can be useful.

Start with IMA practice and stick to a system and a good teacher for at least 10 years.

In the meantime stop with those 'fire practices' (including this MCO fable) or you'll hurt yourself.

Good luck.

• Like 3

Innersoundqiqong, thank you very much for your very informative response. You seem to have many many years of experiences in taoist practices. May I ask how long you have been practicing for?

Gerard, you are very right in your response. I have an addiction to books and it's mostly where I learn many things from. Books should probably be more supplemental and not primary sources of learning material. I should get into the habit of finding teachers in person. Do you have any suggestions?

Innersoundqiqong, thank you very much for your very informative response. You seem to have many many years of experiences in taoist practices. May I ask how long you have been practicing for?

Gerard, you are very right in your response. I have an addiction to books and it's mostly where I learn many things from. Books should probably be more supplemental and not primary sources of learning material. I should get into the habit of finding teachers in person. Do you have any suggestions?

You can start by getting a phone healing from Chunyi at http://springforestqigong.com - he is a real qigong master that sends energy over the phone and then after you experience the energy you keep practicing.

Sure, head over to Rum Soaked Fist and go to the Request a a Teacher sub-section.

Where do you live?

There are many teachers out there ranging from the very capable to the opposite end of the spectrum (and anything in between), like anything else in life. The quest of finding a good teacher, if you are a sincere and dedicated student, will be somehow a challenge but is all worth it.

Good luck!

Edited by Gerard

I use the PC exercises as needed during sex and only as much as required - yeah if you sit there and do more than a dozen contractions, you might start losing the erection, so just use a smaller number of contractions - find what's best for you.

Just be aware that nonejaculatory/nonorgasmic sex can result in stagnated fluids/energies in the epididymis, vas deferens, prostate (acini ducts), and related tubing...it's important to know how to keep the tubing clean....do self prostate massage, abdominal and pelvic self massage, etc. Usually the worst fluid/energy stagnation occurs when one continuously approaches orgasm and feels the urge become 'hotter' - this is a good time to cool off and work on circulating the energy....Stagnation leads to inflammation and health issues - you can always have sex multiple times a day, returning to it once things have cooled down.

• Like 1

Mantak Chia writes in one of his books that the physical exercises is like a stepping stone to mastery, where when you get more advanced you will mostly do it with your mind. i agree. it is just one of many ways to approach it

Edited by Lth

I will respond to the PM here - the Bible teaches via Paul (gnostic teachings) that thinking is the same as doing and this especially applies to the "evil thoughts" because the thought immediately triggers the qi from the pineal gland to shoot down the spine to turn the Cavity of Vitality jing into fluid.

So there is no need for physical contact - but the signal is triggered by the spirit light out of the eyes with the yin chi "heart's fire" going with it. So as spirit energy it is not limited by distance.

For example Poonjaji says how a lot of yogis in the caves in Himalayas - it doesn't matter if they are hermits - because if their mind is still obsessed with evil thoughts then it makes no difference.

But obviously being around the bad influences doesn't help. So for example in Kungfu movies - old skool - the man is training with the master out in a hut in the forest but the man's girlfriend is secretly watching. The man can sense her energy staring at him - despite him not seeing her. I have had this happen in real life - because the lust of another person's eyes has electromagnetic power to it and so pulls down your energy frequency since their spirit-qi consciousness is still stuck in the lower part of their body. So I've experienced this several times where I pick up that I'm being stared at by a female with lust.

O.K. so also then think of the eyes and spirit energy like taking a photograph all the time and then the lower body is like the chemical processing lab. So if you leave the door of the "dark room" open - if your eyes are open all the time taking in bad light energy (called "bad air" in TAoist Yoga book) then what happens? The photo gets all ruined - your spirit energy gets all ruined and turns into mush (lost as ejaculation).

So then meditation is simply closing the room so you can consciously process (sublimate) the chemicals that will then transform your photo into an image that you can then consciously analyze and edit, etc. in the processing room (your brain) to empty out the evil parts, etc.

So qigong is based on "unconditional love" but this is not romantic love - romantic love is still just a lower emotion of yin chi - but it is like the final lower emotion since you have the yin qi building up and so it is very easy to have the energy as yin qi leave your heart out of your eyes (or the pineal gland). So Taoist Yoga says this is the most common cause of failure in the practice since the practice increases the very passions that have to be emptied out for real qi energy to be developed.

So what happens is there is no need for physical sex even but if the female is flirting with you then as the reverse small universe the spirit-qi leaves out of your eyes into hers while the lust and overexcitement of the heart from the eye's twinkling at the form of love - causes the qi in the pineal gland to shoot down the spine and deconvert the qi in the lower tan tien back into fluid. So then this causes fluid to build up and you have to then reverse it or else the fluid as semen will leave the body as reverse ejaculation when you piss.

So Mantak Chia talks about this problem I guess - since the foamy piss is the reverse ejaculation because the semen was not sublimated back into the cerebrospinal fluid - instead it got stuck in the prostate.

So the Taoist Yoga book emphasizes the Quick Fire method but the best way to enact it is from the horse stance with thighs parallel to the ground since that will enact very quickly deep fast breathing and it is only the deep fasting breathing that has the power to reverse the damage - to sublimate the energy back up. As Taoist Yoga states when the qi leaves the lower tan tien it then becomes fluid to leave the body but this can be reversed. It has to then be purified again - it goes back into cerebrospinal fluid and then the qi of the pineal gland is increased from the increased jing energy. The increased pineal gland qi then increases the heart's spirit light energy which then converts more of the post-natal jing energy into qi energy. That is how the practice goes and so it relies on the Emptiness focus from start to finish.

Obviously if you are having physical stimulation it goes against the practice since it creates fluids but this is also try from just eye contact with the spirit-qi energy, 'heart fire" going out of the eyes. So as Taoist Yoga states at first this is just a subconscious eye twinkling as spirit energy at the speed of light but then it develops into evil thoughts. So the meditation has to clear out even the subconscious eye twinkling and obviously the evil thoughts have to be reversed also. So for example the Brahmin priests had to undergo a three day ritual purification if they just had eye contact with females. That is how difficult this training is - because the Brahmin priests just practiced mind yoga for the most part and so relied on strict separation from females. But obviously we can't have strict separation and on the contrary with the techno-feminist liberation movement then females are now the sexual aggressors for the most part - so at least I have yet to meet a female that does not go into instinctive lust reaction from the qi energy with female display behavior and other tactics to suck up the qi energy.

I know that originally the qigong masters were females and obviously females can train to build up their qi energy and also since females are yang internally then they can activate their heart energy more easily to create the real yang qi energy for stronger healing energy. It's just that in techno-feminism females try to be more like males to liberate themselves since the males themselves are not real men - don't know how to create qi energy - and so actually technology is an attempt by the females to protect themselves from the raping perv males (just as with female chimps using spears so they don't get raped by male chimps). So the qi energy was developed originally by the females as a result of their lunar synchronization trance dancing to heal menstruation - so the full moon ovulation trance dancing activates the pineal gland energy with electromagnetic bliss as the pineal gland energy is ten times stronger during 3 days before and after the full moon. So worldwide in ancient cultures the males actually mimic the female menstruation since this acknowledges the power of female trance dance magic in synchronization with the moon power. But it is only after the lunar psychic energy is fully developed does real access to the Emptiness occur via the heart solar qi energy. It's just that we are cut off from Nature and therefore out of touch with building up the psychic energy via the Emptiness focus that goes through the solar heart qi energy.

• Like 1

it is not a viable practice if there is lust. what if there isn't? does it still develop into evil thoughts regardless ? evil thoughts are created by one or both parties engaging in them and they get stuck in the subconscious i assume.

also the lower emotional energy yin chi that the female generate is mostly exchanged through the lower centers for the male/female? the perineum? Mantak Chia writes that through the perineum there is often energy leakage. I assume that if there is activity in this area then even if a person is not engaging in lust or thoughts this is because of a connection with someone who does?

thanks for clarifying a lot it is very helpful
---
as for me when i first started (or better say was consciously aware of whats going on) the sexual distance practice, i started feeling energy/fluid building up in the lower spine/sacrum. it is a feeling i have not had before and i think it can get stuck due to the fluid shooting down the spine as innersoundqigong mention.

to make the matters worse i had a female unconsciously and secretly brush over my lower back with her arm that same day ! sometimes you cant but wonder what are the real intentions of females with such behaviour :angry:

it is not a viable practice if there is lust. what if there isn't? does it still develop into evil thoughts regardless ? evil thoughts are created by one or both parties engaging in them and they get stuck in the subconscious i assume.

also the lower emotional energy yin chi that the female generate is mostly exchanged through the lower centers for the male/female? the perineum? Mantak Chia writes that through the perineum there is often energy leakage. I assume that if there is activity in this area then even if a person is not engaging in lust or thoughts this is because of a connection with someone who does?

thanks for clarifying a lot it is very helpful

---

as for me when i first started (or better say was consciously aware of whats going on) the sexual distance practice, i started feeling energy/fluid building up in the lower spine/sacrum. it is a feeling i have not had before and i think it can get stuck due to the fluid shooting down the spine as innersoundqigong mention.

to make the matters worse i had a female unconsciously and secretly brush over my lower back with her arm that same day ! sometimes you cant but wonder what are the real intentions of females with such behaviour :angry:

My experience is that essentially the females (and males too) are attracted to the yin chi energy - instinctively as dopamine-addiction driven desire - and this is activated usually by me making eye contact with the person. So the way to fix that is to focus on the Emptiness all the time - so even if you are looking at a person, your heart's fire yin qi energy is pulled back and enveloped by the stronger prenatal yuan qi of the pineal gland. I need to work on this obviously - since it is speed of light photon signalling - and so constant Emptiness trance focus is required. It is difficult when talking, etc. and so qigong masters keep their tongues against the roof of the mouth also even between words when talking. I need to work on that also. haha.

For the female since they are yang internally - then essentially they work to suck in the yin chi energy by going into display behavior, using seduction, and also more active forms like leg pumping or vibrating, essentially masturbation - and also using gestures of even jerking me off - the idea being to suck off my energy.  Yes touching also is used since by touching the body this is a direct taking in of the qi energy - like getting a shock but also it goes both ways and so is an energy exchange. Basically like psychometry. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychometry_%28paranormal%29  For example if a female does my laundry or a female sends me a card in the mail - just by touching those objects I can pick up a lower frequency buzzing that pulls down the energy. So then maybe get the object some time to have the energy dissipate or again to meditation to purify the energy.

Since the females only know this energy through the experience of the male ejaculating then for them they think by trying to get me to ejaculate then they suck in more energy from me. Male pervs will do this also but again since females are yang internally they can do so continuously to build up their energy. The male will just have to go ejaculate since he doesn't know how to sublimate his energy.

So what that does internally is the reverse small universe causing the pineal gland to shoot qi down the spine to deconvert the lower tan tien qi into fluid - and so the more qi you have built up in the lower tan tien then the more attracted people will be to you to suck off the energy and also the more fluid that will be deconverted from the qi.

So this is what led me to sitting in full lotus in public since then I was able to sublimate my energy in real time but then it made things worse without me realizing it - because by sublimating my energy I was also then able to shoot it out of my pineal gland into the females directly. So then when the female climaxed from me sending in energy - she then shoots out her jing energy which I then sucked up in through my perineum.  So then that cycle could just continue indefinitely and intensify converting her jing energy into qi energy which I shoot back into her.

But as I described above - the limitations on this is the jing level of the female - if they have low jing then you have to rely on food to increase your own jing. Also you are wasting your own prenatal qi energy as it is sent down to convert your jing energy into fluid - which is then shot back up the front of the spine, converted via the heart, into yin qi energy that is shot out of the eyes, via the pineal gland. Instead of building up energy you just deconvert the prenatal qi back into yin qi.

So finally that process by sublimating all the lower level serotonin also sublimates all the lower level anaerobic bacteria which leaches out of the skull - and so because it is a reverse small universe with no Emptiness purification from the Prenatal Qi purification the postnatal qi of the front channel which then descends to the lower tan tien - since the tantra process relies on the opposite then it fundamentally can not increase the spiritual power of the energy since the Pre-Natal Qi is not being built up, rather it is being used up.

So this is why it is stated by Bodri and Nan that tantra only empties out the lower realm of form and also empties out the realm of desire. What happens is that as more jing is converted to qi - lets say after about 50 mutual climaxes - then the yang qi of the heart does kick in and so the physical lust is emptied out - instead there is just a strong electromagnetic interwoven love of the heart reality. But since it is still based on passion - then you also get heart break if there is physical separation - as the lung energy is the passion from metal and so causes sadness. This is worse if the female has low jing energy and so without eating food then you have burned up your own energy - and so it causes heart break (which is really just a deep serotonin overload of the heart from too much parasympathetic nerve activation).

Instead if the practice was based on Emptiness from the formless realm then the lung energy turns into courage from deeper meditation and so then the compassion as yang qi or unconditional love increases. The yang qi is of course much stronger than the yin qi.

So like I said - I fasted 5 days doing tantra this summer but I was still pulling up all this anaerobic bacteria out of my skull - with internal tingling - because the jing energy taken in from the female is based on her lust and not on Emptiness and so it too is dirty jing energy. More importantly since it's a reverse small universe then it pulls the energy up the front channel instead of going down the front channel. The only way to fix this is to return back to the Emptiness focus for meditation and to stop the lust energy exchange - even though tantra can end with real love creation and healing of lower emotional blockages - it is just a gateway to the formless realm which has to be relied on for advanced practice.

That's also why the practice has to be done in secret - because the Emptiness is based on emptying out our thoughts after this conscious sublimation practice is achieved - and so there has to be purification based on reversing all the thoughts that occurred even about this topic.

So the less you talk about it and the quicker you understand the dynamic as based on "direct perception" or electromagnetic energy as the real teaching - then the real training begins.

• Like 3

So this is what led me to sitting in full lotus in public since then I was able to sublimate my energy in real time but then it made things worse without me realizing it - because by sublimating my energy I was also then able to shoot it out of my pineal gland into the females directly. So then when the female climaxed from me sending in energy - she then shoots out her jing energy which I then sucked up in through my perineum.  So then that cycle could just continue indefinitely and intensify converting her jing energy into qi energy which I shoot back into her.

Wow, all your knowledge is amazing Innersound!

Reading at your post I was relating to most of your experiences, I felt this pulling down of energy because of woman, even though I wasn't looking at them, but they were, with lust, and this was bringing all my energy down. Now I'm more aware of that, and I can shield myself better.

One thing it's happening those days while at the university, I'm there, listening to the teacher and aware of my energetic field at the same time, while suddenly it's like ALL my energetic field it starts to be pulled in one direction as well as my pineal gland, it's a pleasurable sensation, because it's also related with a light sexual energy, but I don't understand what's going on. Could you explain please? And also, could you advice me a book to deepen the knowledge on this field? thanks!

Squeezing the PC muscles won't help you as you'll just experience an internal ejaculation instead and the semen will go into the bladder and be flushed out next time your urinate. So no semen saved there.

Also, PC muscle exercises can do bad things to your erection. The muscle can become too tense and cause premature ejaculation or erection problems. There are people out there who have hurt themselves using this technique and now have to do reverse kegels to balance it all out. I hurt myself using PC exercises and will never do them again.

Probably better to try and learn how to use your mind to separate orgasm from ejaculation. I've heard that Michael Winn's Healing Love audio course is good for that.

Spread de word.

Sign in to follow this