KenBrace

Discuss Truth Forum

Discuss Truth Forum
discusstruth.com

After running the Neigong Forum for a almost a year now I've decided to start a sister site geared more towards the discussion of philosophy, science, religion, & skepticism. I wanted a separate site for debating these issues rather than clogging up a site that is focussed on mediation and neigong. Anyway I just thought I'd give ya'll a heads up for any of you that are interested in the topic. You are all welcome there! Since I know most of you here on TTBs anyone joining from here will get the position "senior member".

Edited by KenBrace
  • Like 2

Discuss Truth Forum

discusstruth.com

After running the Neigong Forum for a almost a year now I've decided to start a sister site geared more towards the discussion of philosophy, science, religion, & skepticism. I wanted a separate site for debating these issues rather than clogging up a site that is focussed on mediation and neigong. Anyway I just thought I'd give ya'll a heads up for any of you that are interested in the topic. You are all welcome there! Since I know most of you here on TTBs anyone joining from here will get the position "senior member".

The link is missing an "s"...   it tries to link to:  discustruth.com   (only one "s").

What does "Senior Member" connote on the discusstruth.com forum?

You get extra privilages plus a cool banner on your posts. :D

The link is missing an "s"...   it tries to link to:  discustruth.com   (only one "s").

Ah so it is. Thanks!