Sign in to follow this  
Buguette

Newbie! ;)

Hello to everyone!

I'm currently furthering my studies in Chinese medicine. I got my bachelor's degree 7 years ago and was practicing until a few months ago when I decided to go back to school and study full time again (master's) and I'm hoping to be able to get to China in a few years from now to do my PhD. I'm also currently studying Mandarin Chinese (HSK level 3 right now), I hope to visit China and be able to converse with the people in their language. Taoism has been an important part of my life for many years now. Its integrated it into my work and into my daily life. I also practice Qi Gong, it's changed my life.

I'm happy to be part of this group and looking forward to reading and posting!

• Like 5

Hello and welcome to the forum. You are accepted. Glad to have you as a member and I am sure that you will find much to both interest and instruct you here.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this