Sign in to follow this  
Marblehead

Unneeded Thread

I never minded Deci Belle's 'wicked ways' lol - I enjoyed our little tussles now and then...she often gave me much needed advice.

Your enemies will not support you in your weakness, this is why they are really your friends

Your friends all to often support you in your weakness and so they hold you back

Sadly I am not allowed to post in her threads :(

• Like 3

I am currently eating peanut butter out of a bowl. Mixed it with actual butter. Mmmmm.

• Like 1

I am currently eating peanut butter out of a bowl. Mixed it with actual butter. Mmmmm.

I sometimes add peanut oil to mine.

• Like 1

I just de-boned some greasy, fatty chicken, and am trying to decide what to marinate it in....

Some dark red (maybe Lambrusco) would be nice. And you could even drink the wine after taking the chicken out of it.

Sadly I am not allowed to post in her threads :(

You hereby have my permission to post in her threads now :)

• Like 2

Even more annoying was when one detected a glaring fault in her own reasoning (in context of what she herself wrote). Then she really went on the attack! Instead of asking why more, if she didnt get it, or explaining logically why the criticism is wrong; either approach someone learns more.

To react in such an over the top way as she did about criticisms indicates a lack of advancement IMO and indicates a lot of words without real gnosis behind them.

I couldnt give a flying fuck at the moon if someone insults me and answerers the question reasonably .

If someone has some type, any type of 'advancement' why should attempted insults effect one in the slightest ?

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this