Unseen_Abilities

Sacred Chaos: Finding Good in Energetic Vampirism.

Sacred Chaos: Finding Good in Energetic Vampirism

Being a neo-pantheist I have freedom to choose any practical thing from any religious path and incorporate it (with respect to where it came from, of course) into my own. So I've got Hoodoo Candle Magic, some Voodoo stuff, Sigil Magic, 'Chaos Gnostic' Christian stuff I've invented (complete with my own personal(ised) esoteric landscapes) and Santeria prayers. It’s a psychological, mostly internal faith with energetics and Kung Fu (so Karate, Taekwondo and Jeet Kune Do) incorporated into it. Recently I've come to include Psychic Vampirism…I hope this doesn’t get judged negatively (but whatever if it does), but with a strong Lilith in Scorpio I’ve been naturally attuned to Satanic vibrations for my entire life - excruciating pain has come from this energy, but with a LOT of psychological work I’ve been able to integrate it effectively into my life…there’s no real escape from the fact that I’m completely in alignment with the blackest energies that exist, so I thought I’d figure out how to get them working for me instead of getting thrown off by them. I’ve been using Psychic Vampirism for quite a few weeks now - long enough for it to establish its place in my religion - and I’ll never regret going ahead with beginning to use these practises. I’ve developed personal techniques for locking up and storing energy for personal use and, by using the guidance of my inner wisdom, I’ve been getting a lot of extra power from using Psychic Vampirism to Vamp the black energies out of the world and using them creatively, creating something “good” from the practise. Coming to be open-minded about these kinds of ideas has become important for me on my personal path. Can anyone relate to this? I’ve gotta use Lilith for something!

Unseen_Abilities

I think Qi Gong can be a type of energetic vampirism. We work with internal energies, but also may be directed to absorb energy from the environment.

Humanity in general sustains itself on vampirism, in almost every way.

Something I've been wondering about is what happens to the energy of cear-cut forests. Each tree, plant, animal in those forests has energy, and as a whole the ecosystem has a wholistic energetic component as well. Not much different than slaughtering entire villages.... it's going to leave a mark, likely an imprinting of trauma on the land, and spirits and souls who perhaps no longer feel they are welcome or have a place here, confused, afraid, all the things that "darken" energy. What happens to this collective of darkened energy?

Our habits of cutting corners to increase financial gain and power, like polluting rivers, testing poisons and bombs out in nature, even exploiting loopholes in the law because we can, even though it hurts our own species, also darkens energy.

In Qi Gong we tend to work on drawing in pure energy, not dark energy, to help heal our own darkness. However it is also possible to refine coarse energy back into something pure. What is dark is really just stagnant and separated from harmonious connection and flow, and this is why it drags people down and has a negative connotation. Just like our millions of acres of landfills, we like to dump what no longer serves us and steal more from what is more easily bent to our desire.

So yes, I think if there is an abundance of "dark" energy out there, and humans keep creating it, then if it is able to be harnessed and brought back into connection, given a purpose, then this is a step towards cleansing it and turning it back into something celestial. Further, if we just keep darkening lighter energies... how long will it be before we are swallowed up by the darkness of our own creation? Making use of this is likely similar to those who rescue perfectly good food and other usable "waste products" from dumpsters or creatively find ways to re-use and recycle our waste.

On the other hand, your "Vampirism" suggests stealing something others value. But I would tend to think this type of energy has been abandoned. If you are stealling energy from people that they are using, I would think they would need to replenish somehow, and if they feel drained they are more likely to just become darker themselves. This is all just my uneducated speculation and theorizing... but in the end whatever happens balance is important, and refinement is its key.

• Like 1