Sign in to follow this  
.broken.

Together we slumber

I feel compelled to inform you all that i regularly meet some of you in my dreams - either by indirect reference or a face-to-face meeting.

This question goes out to people who have not yet met each other in person: do you, too, dream of fellow tao bums? If so, in what context?

In my own experience, we are generally all in the same boat - that of seeking. Self seeking self. Some of us are way off the scent (to use a turn of phrase) and others are skirting the boundaries between our human conditioning and self-realisation.

My last question is as to whether any other tao bums 'receive' premonitions of the future whilst they sleep; i have done for as long as i remember... do you? How often?

I have not met any of the tao bums in person. I once dreamed Michael (thelerner, dream here) and today I dreamed I was reading a post made by Cristoph. I can`t remember what it said, but it was something bad. I hope you`re ok man. :)

Perhaps I had more dreams about the TB members, but I can`t remember.

My last question is as to whether any other tao bums 'receive' premonitions of the future whilst they sleep; i have done for as long as i remember... do you? How often?

Sometimes. Only I don`t figure out it`s about the future till it happens. :lol:

Like while I was still in High school, I dreamed I was in a lab of some sort in a white robe and around me different people I never saw before also in white robes. They were talking amongst themselves and with me too, though I didn`t know how they were.

Then one time at the university, this exact same thing happened for real. Only this time I knew who the people in white robes (that`s not the right word I guess haha) were, they were my schoolmates!

I have as well, though they are usually pretty mundane things on the surface. I have been training myself to be more perceptive to premonitions while I sleep (dream recollection and such), and I have experienced the interesting "side effect" of having similar experiences while awake. I usually find those to be random thought processes with no apparent logical origin, though I never realize what they are until I experience the actual event. If any of you have read the Celestine Prophecy, it is actually quite similar to the premonitory phenomena in that. I can only ever guess as to the meaning of these images, but I know that they somehow change my actions and thus my life and everyone's around me in some subtle way. They are not very regular, but I often go through days where I have several and then weeks where I have none. If anyone has any theories about this phenomenon I would love to hear them!

-Flynn

P.S. I apologize if this is not very coherently written, I just woke up!

No. no dreams of members for me. I dont feel at all that any members here have penetrated my unconscious. I did have a bit of a Spectrum moment once though, when what I imagine is the vibration I get from him here appeared in my work and added a strong helpful colour to the palette.

Sign in to follow this