Sign in to follow this  
mcnaga

Greetings!

Hello all, This forum pop when I tried searching for a basic answer to a question based on Mantak Chias Awaken the Healing Light. I've been practicing Mantak Chia's methods since the last quarter of 14' and have experienced a rapid progression rate in healing.. The power of not giving up is a virtue and how the information was found is a great blessing and fortune. It is my opinion that we all show up to this thing called Earth with certain proclivities and interest towards certain paths.. whether we realize it or not, some of us have been here before and are here now to help, serve and upgrade humanity, while at the same time heal any issue we my personally have.. I say this because, I have been really trying to know, work on and heal myself, so that I can heal and help others. It is my calling..

Furthermore, I'm excited to find a community of others who share this interest as it can get lonely at times with practicing by myself and not having anyone to share experiences with, without the expectation of "feeling or looking crazy" based on those who are not conscious ..

or spiritually awaken.

Lastly, Mr. Chia talks about how your right hand is suppose to unblock energy/guide it and the left his is where it is suppose to end up, for example right hand on mideye point, left hand on heart to guide the energy down to the heart, but when transforming Ching into Chi, he says cover your navel with your right hand and place your left hand over your sexual center. So there is bit of conflict, right? Any clarification is greatly appreciated..

Again, happy that I found you guys and I look forward to sharing and building with all.

Thanks!

• Like 2

Hello mcnaga, and welcome to the forums!

Glad you found your way to us. I'm confident you'll find many knowledgeable people here ready to engage in conversation about Mantak Chia :-)

In the meantime:

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TTB team

Thanks for the welcome Soaring Crane! Can you help me clarify the question I have above? It will be much appreciated..

Hello all, This forum pop when I tried searching for a basic answer to a question based on Mantak Chias Awaken the Healing Light. I've been practicing Mantak Chia's methods since the last quarter of 14' and have experienced a rapid progression rate in healing.. The power of not giving up is a virtue and how the information was found is a great blessing and fortune. It is my opinion that we all show up to this thing called Earth with certain proclivities and interest towards certain paths.. whether we realize it or not, some of us have been here before and are here now to help, serve and upgrade humanity, while at the same time heal any issue we my personally have.. I say this because, I have been really trying to know, work on and heal myself, so that I can heal and help others. It is my calling..

Hello mcnaga,

Nice to have you here! I very much agree with this attitude of simultaneous learning/sharing/healing of self and others which you have expressed so beautifully.

Furthermore, I'm excited to find a community of others who share this interest as it can get lonely at times with practicing by myself and not having anyone to share experiences with, without the expectation of "feeling or looking crazy" based on those who are not conscious .. or spiritually awaken.

I am confident that you will find TTB to be a great place for exchange with like-minded individuals willing to share their particular knowledge and understanding.

Lastly, Mr. Chia talks about how your right hand is suppose to unblock energy/guide it and the left his is where it is suppose to end up, for example right hand on mideye point, left hand on heart to guide the energy down to the heart, but when transforming Ching into Chi, he says cover your navel with your right hand and place your left hand over your sexual center. So there is bit of conflict, right? Any clarification is greatly appreciated.

It might be best to open up a thread to learn other practitioners' take on your topic.

Good luck!

Michael

Edited by Michael Sternbach

I've been wondering about right/left hand stuff myself....yeah - please post your topic (maybe in the general forum?) and let's see what we can find out...

Thanks Michael and Songtsan for the feedback! I'll create a thread and see what happens.. A very long time waiting and traveling to get to this point and it's worth every minute..it's really the journey that counts..

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this