Sign in to follow this  
Bum Grasshopper

Secret Teachings of the Tao Te Ching

I am halfway through the book and I must say I am quite impressed. This is the "Taoism for Dummies" book I was seeking. A good modern interpretation of the Tao Te Ching, and very detailed description of Taoism practice. Includes step by step instruction along with a warning to attempt only with guidance of an instructor. I must admit, after reading some of the advanced practices, I have no desire to attempt with out some other guidance other than a book. It has , however offered some tidbits to help me refine and enhance the practices that I am already versed in. I recommend it to any beginner or anyone who reads this forum and scratches their head :mellow: ????

Now I have an idea of what you guys are talking about!! :)

I recommend it to any beginner or anyone who reads this forum and scratches their head :mellow: ????

dont ever stop scratching your head!!!

I suppose there are no "secrets" to those who follow these boards. The book explains about internal alchemy, sexual practice and the inner workings of the Tao Te Ching and the I Ching, which to outsiders or newcomers could be construed as "secrets".

Sign in to follow this