deci belle

Abiding here

Enlightening being is the incipient pivot of the creative, arising undifferentiated radiating aware essence.

The “creative” is itself potential, if one sees. If one doesn’t see its potential, it is eternal karmic evolution. If one sees, then one can use it to take over creation, steal its potential and step over eternity. This is immortality.

"Arising undifferentiated" is Complete Reality; just this is the Center: this being the substance of the immaterial body of awareness, one’s own inmost heart.

"Radiating aware essence" is presence. This is one’s function. There is no doing, it is itself the basis of one’s state of affairs. The world comes to this.

This is not some other place. It is here, right now. In the midst of ordinary situations, accept your function, take the forward step and share yourself freely having walked through the boundary of karmic evolution.

Just this is oneself abiding here.

• Like 5

Let's see if I can offer something on topic, here.

"When you find your place where you are, practice occurs, actualizing the fundamental point."

("Genjo Koan" by Eihei Dogen, trans. by Aitken and Tanahashi)

Edited by Mark Foote
  • Like 1

On 2/5/2015 at 8:02 PM, deci belle said:

Enlightening being is the incipient pivot of the creative, arising undifferentiated radiating aware essence.

The “creative” is itself potential, if one sees. If one doesn’t see its potential, it is eternal karmic evolution. If one sees, then one can use it to take over creation, steal its potential and step over eternity. This is immortality.

"Arising undifferentiated" is Complete Reality; just this is the Center: this being the substance of the immaterial body of awareness, one’s own inmost heart.

"Radiating aware essence" is presence. This is one’s function. There is no doing, it is itself the basis of one’s state of affairs. The world comes to this.

This is not some other place. It is here, right now. In the midst of ordinary situations, accept your function, take the forward step and share yourself freely having walked through the boundary of karmic evolution.

Just this is oneself abiding here.

wow... to happen upon these words.

wherever you be Deci... merci:wub::ph34r:

I miss her too,

A deep woman, worthy of her flaws

mainly, not suffering fools (on her threads) lightly.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

authenticity is too often underappreciated in my experience.

her words consistently rang the bell and at times, dissolved it utterly.

gifted, unapologetically authentic...

miss her indeed.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, silent thunder said:

authenticity is too often underappreciated in my experience.

her words consistently rang the bell and at times, dissolved it utterly.

gifted, unapologetically authentic...

miss her indeed.

I’d let her scan my chakras...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2