Cameron

I figured It Out

Lama Dorje=Thoth The Atlantean

Or he might just be God or something.

Or..we are all God and he is our King(But in a fair and balanced way).

lb

Hmm

you are really doing the best to scare the doubtful away for sure

Are you sure you didn't get brainwashed ??? ;)

I think he just got a hold of some really good drugs. :lol: You know what they say in school - bring enough to share with everyone. :)

my recommendation of the day:

"Give yourself up to hedonistic pleasures and rub melted chocolate, containing 70 percent of cocoa and no sugar, over your heated body and then indulge in a sauna. As the heat rises in the steam sauna, the chocolate will slowly start to melt and slide down your skin, you will then melt with it simultaneously."

"You are looking for a high quality chocolate product all your life. You have found it at last and now you can enjoy the fantastic shapes and taste of Atlantis."

plus a very weird vid for grounding cameron:

Edited by affenbrot

Hmm

Indeed....

A post here and there like that no problem, but be careful, this is getting a little to much.

Also, what you say is kind of illogical. The way I understood what Max teaches, is that everyone can do these practices and become like him. So putting him as a god kind of goes against that.

I have thought a little about Cam's initital "statement" and while I enjoy his enthusiasm in a way it reminds me of some of the foundation students seeming to go nuts over the fact that they have come into contact with something "not so common"...

I don't really want to lecture... so take the following with a grain of salt. It's basically me talking to & reminding myself:

I recently met a very special person... and if my mind serves me well she said something close to the following: "You know. I have seen a lot of weird things happening there with the masters. You know: things like knifes flying around (note: not in the sense of "being thrown") etc. But all that does not really matter. At the end of the day it just comes down to YOU doing YOUR practice..."

Experience has shown that jumping ahead with conclusions all too often leads to disappointment. Maybe better to evaluate in silence and see where things lead... don't let enthusiasm carry you away and lose your ratio and balance...

...am I glad that I reminded myself :)

:)

Harry

Hmm

Dorje's video makes me have some serious doubts myself. It just seems so fake, painfully so. I did buy his book however, after talking to a close friend who attended one of his lectures. According to him he did feel Dorje's Chi was at a very high level. I still haven't made up my mind on him, I will see how kunlun training goes.

Lama Dorje=Thoth The Atlantean

Or he might just be God or something.

Or..we are all God and he is our King(But in a fair and balanced way).

lb

Careful Cam.

Max would never want people to say this about him. He wont even let people bow to him. He does not even like to be called "teacher."

He just doesn't see things that way.

He truly sees us all as equals with equal ability and potential.

Careful Cam.

Max would never want people to say this about him. He wont even let people bow to him. He does not even like to be called "teacher."

He just doesn't see things that way.

He truly sees us all as equals with equal ability and potential.

Calling him "Sifu Max" is out of the question then?

Max is no more and no less God then the rest of us, despite what some may be led to believe.

Careful Cam, you may need some help my friend.

Despite what you or Max may say, Chris, I suspect that he considers himself to have just a bit more ability and potential then the rest of us mere humans...

A few quotes on the Lama Thunderbolt site:

"The lightning had actually fused his third eye open, allowing him to see energies beyond normal human vision, at all times."

"He was recognized as a "tulku" or high level reincarnate."

"Ralo Rimpoche of the Nyingma order of Tibetan Buddhism, gave him the title "Ngakpha Dorje" which identifies him as one who has the power to awaken dormant powers within."

Following any guru or method ultimately takes one farther and farther from the truth. The truth is what remains when the thoughts and images of the mind fall away in the face of the experience of reality in the present moment. That cannot be taught, sold, or given, only experienced.

"Dao ke dao fei chang dao, ming ke ming fei chang ming"

Laozi

"It is only when I do not know what God is that there is God."

J Krishnamurti

"I don't give a hoot for a sixth-century BC Buddha, let alone all the other claimants we have in our midst. They are a bunch of exploiters, thriving on the gullibility of the people. There is no power outside of man. Man has created God out of fear. So the problem is fear and not God."

UG Krishnamurti

Max is who he is. He is all of those things and much more, but despite the fact that he is a high-level Boddhisattva reincarnate (who has held off his final evolution to stay here and helps us poor schleps figure things out), he refuses to put himself above others.

He just doesn't see things that way. He understands and teaches that we all have the potential to gain full awakening in this life.

Hey, I'm a Tao Bum.

Good company.

Feels like my first initiation.

Mantra,

When Max was given the tittle of a reincarnated lama, how did the guy know and what ritual did he go thru to see Max as a reincarnation of a Lama?

What did Max say when the person told him he was or what was his reactions?

WYG

Just playing the devil's advocate here. While we are all very skeptical of the Guru-student relationship in the West, and for lot's of excellent reasons, my understanding is that in many Eastern traditions the Teacher-As-God relationship is not that uncommon. Ideally the teacher maintains a I-Am-WINDOW-To-GodNESS stance, to prevent a dualistic perception. This is a big part of the Guru tightrope act challenge IMO.

Cam is a bhakti yogi through and through, so perceiving God through teacher, heart-to-heart, without the mental filter probably comes more naturally to him.

Two cents.

Sean

Just playing the devil's advocate here. While we are all very skeptical of the Guru-student relationship in the West, and for lot's of excellent reasons, my understanding is that in many Eastern traditions the Teacher-As-God relationship is not that uncommon. Ideally the teacher maintains a I-Am-WINDOW-To-GodNESS stance, to prevent a dualistic perception. This is a big part of the Guru tightrope act challenge IMO.

Cam is a bhakti yogi through and through, so perceiving God through teacher, heart-to-heart, without the mental filter probably comes more naturally to him.

Two cents.

Sean

Sifu Max doesn't advocate the Guru-student relationship, on the DVDs he advised against it rather strongly.

You can call him what you want. He prefers "Max."

Thanks. Have to be able to differentiate in between all of the many people named "Max" here.

Hehe...

You guys are taking this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to seriously.

Even if Max is who I think/thought he is. It's still just a big fun joke.

Don't get caught up in being too serious people! Remember the funny Taoist philiosophers.

This whole plane is a big joke .It's basically Earth School. We are all one.

One..one..one..one..one..one..one..one..one.

It's all here..whatever you want to think about it is secondary.

I couldn't deny Max if I wanted to..going 2 weeks for the most part without sleep is interesting .At some point in the dream you just got feel the love people!

I won't "divulge" anything else I was told about Sifu Max but as far as Egypt goes..let's just say he is versed.

I have no intention here but to speak the truth to my friends. A friend of mine told be to be careful that I would acrue karma if Lama Dorge had a negative effect on people.

Max is like Morpheus on the matrix. And my other teacher is just like the Oracle.

Whoever made The Matrix and DragonBallZ knows stuff!

Have fun.

Just to add something Jeannie Zandi told me..

When I asked her am I irrelevent she said "totally irellevant and totally relevant",

I won't get into any specifics..in fact I don't even understand most of what I have been experiencing myself. But I would say Jeannie is the totally clueless in the now approach and Max is the mindblowing super energy connection approach.

The fundamentala ttitude is the same for me..atleast now. I told Jeannie even before I met Max I see her at the top of the pyramid laughing and serving poeple chocalates.

Hopefully this vision of the pyramid and more of Yin, healing energy(than perhaps different energies of the past? Again I am clueless)

C

Hehe...

You guys are taking this waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to seriously.

Come on Cameron. Don't wriggle yourself out the easy way :D It is okay to instead of leaving the arena with a poker face, to keep your head high and ackownledge we were on to something :rolleyes:

just joking :lol:

:)

Harry

Following any guru or method ultimately takes one farther and farther from the truth. The truth is what remains when the thoughts and images of the mind fall away in the face of the experience of reality in the present moment. That cannot be taught, sold, or given, only experienced.

Says you.

Plus, you make no sense. Were what you are saying true, we`d all be enlightened already. But we are not.

And even for you to say what you said, you would not say it, if you hadn`t listened/read many different things out of which you created your opinion.

Elders, Teachers, Mentors, guides, even friends. A good teacher helps you discover truth on your own. You can not be "educated" as to the truth. Good education strips away layers of illusion. A Sifu can help guide, not do it for you. There is protection in numbers, naturally.

Circle the wagons,

Spectrum

Edited by Spectrum