voidisyinyang

Yan Xin's Free Energy Secret

It is compared to mirrors which reflect light or a ball that bounce off from a wall.

It seems to be a feedback loop in that the chi is being circulated back into the LDT and then back to the upper dantien. I was thrown off by that also.

• Like 2

I love this feedback mechanism - I discovered something relatively similar (but without the heart-connection the hands provide) in learning lower dantien breathing - I found that if the ldt was "in view" even if barely into the lower peripheral then there was a sort of "additional input" as it were. Of course much of it was using some mudras in front of the dantien, so perhaps the mechanism was pretty much the same anyway. Different mudras had subtly different effects, some of them focused more on the energy center, the hands feel like they shine on the whole gut :D

I recall my very first (and last) psilocybin experience, where I lay down on my bed, hands on my stomach and 'saw' lights shining out of my hands. Only after a short while they got so hot, due to my attention (energy moves/increases where mind is) that I had to put them beside my body.

Also a laaarge greenish, turquoise (cant recall it precisely) spiral came out of my head. That for some reason I 'saw' looking up 'to my head' ... wierd to put it together from this state ...

I never had any other visuals (yet) but hey for the sake of sharing similar perceptions.

Great, great thread and what a joy to dig it out.

Edited by 4bsolute

Interesting thread, Dr Yan Xin seems like one of the most advanced mainstream practicioners.

Does anyone know if there is much going on with his Qi Gong system currently interms of lectures/groups/clubs etc... Especially in the UK or Europe.

Thanks! Probably worth bumping this thread for some of the techniques and info contained anyway.

Edited by Synchronic

I'm glad people are digging what I wrote almost 9 years ago - you can read my updated research on my blogbook linked below - where I tie in the Yan Xin secret to the Klein Bottle. thanks.

• Like 3

I'm glad people are digging what I wrote almost 9 years ago - you can read my updated research on my blogbook linked below - where I tie in the Yan Xin secret to the Klein Bottle. thanks.

You have no idea how borderline obsessed I have become with Yan Xin haha... I just wish there were some Yan Xin Qigong classes/groups in the UK, after reading all the studies he's participated in, and translations of some of his writings, I consider him one of the most important people to have ever lived, that we in the public have heard about atleast... I find it very unusual that there is so little information about him in comparison to his previous fame and numerous accomplishments, not even a wikipedia page. I heard that the Yan Xin International Association requested the deleted/removal of much information about him on the internet... I've tried twice to contact them in regard to any UK groups or news about any upcoming events/seminars/studies Yan Xin may be taking part in, but no response through their email, and their Chinese site email does not work at all anymore.

• Like 1

One of the postures is in the wuji stance with the arms at about a 45 degree angle in front of you, fingertips pointing at each other.

If you're empty of intent, your body should at some point do this automatically and it is very, very powerful....

• Like 1

Synchronic, I am curious what kind of reactions you have had to his qi-emitting lectures on youtube? Or the nine-step recording?

• Like 1

Synchronic, I am curious what kind of reactions you have had to his qi-emitting lectures on youtube? Or the nine-step recording?

Unfortunately I have been spending more time trying to collect and save as much information on Yan Xin and his writings as possible, rather than actually practising the methods (undisciplined Western mind haha...) a lot of new videos have appeared in the last month, and many have also been made private or removed, so I am trying to horde as much of this as possible so that it can be shared again with everyone rather than lost and descending into obscurity.

I now have numerous Chinese documents and about 25-30hours of video in Chinese... the documents I hope to get translated soon, the videos I have been looking into speech>text conversion software so may have some luck with that also in the future.

Any chance you could post (or send me via PM) a link to your blog? As there is no link or anything visible for me on your post or signature etc..

I too have downloaded some of the videos just in case.

Any chance you could post (or send me via PM) a link to your blog

His blog was removed around a month ago. It was conspirachi.blogspot.com

• Like 1

Seems to me that with the YXQ is something like to be in a blind alley. Unfortunately ...  ;) 

Seems to me that with the YXQ is something like to be in a blind alley. Unfortunately ...  ;)

I think for now the Inner Child Longevity instructions are probably very useful for basic foundational training, as well as what Drew explained in the first post here, with the hands>lower dantien positioning... Soon I will be translating and sharing many more documents that appear to have more techniques and practises that they may from more advanced levels... Can't wait to see what is in some of this stuff!

• Like 2

I just received 2 documents from the C.I.A's Freedom of Information Act, delivered all the way to my house in the UK for free, which is nice...

There is a short 2 page journal called "On Yan Xin, Qigong Master" by Journal of the American Psychical Research

And a large book/document of just under 200 pages - Yan Xin Qigong and the Contemporary Sciences by the International Yan Xin Qigong Association.

I will photograph and upload them to this thread in the coming week or so!

• Like 4

Very sorry for the insanely long delay in photographing and uploading the Yan Xin Qigong and the Contemporary Sciences book I received a scanned copy of from the CIA Freedom of Information Act service.

I've yet to go through reading it all myself but it is very interesting and informative from what I've checked out so far, it also includes the full "9 Step Longevity Method" which I have seen in full once before on another site.

Here is a link to a folder containing images, make sure you "sort by name" either in the google drive browser or in their own folder if you download them all, as they are in order of number.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-fSfDFgkZLIUkdFaFZWcTkwTjA

• Like 14

I found the 9 step-method on blog.sina.com.cn but it is very good to have a proper english translation. Thank you kindly for this

• Like 1

I found the 9 step-method on blog.sina.com.cn but it is very good to have a proper english translation. Thank you kindly for this

No problem! Apologies again for the delay, I hope this book benefits people , very curious that this book was classified by the CIA from 1993-2001. Shows that Dr Yan Xin's feats are 100% legit in my opinion.

• Like 2

850 MB?

The file size is due to the book being photographed. Are you having problems with it?

• Like 1

Cool... looks great. Thanks Ralis and Synchronic. Yan Xin is an impressive master... and it's unfortunate he's been forced into hiding? ... not sure where he is.

Looks that Master Yan Xing is along Master Pang Ming the best and most powerfull Qi Gong healer.

I dont know if his method is more Buddhist or Daoist as I didnt be able to see all the levels of the system.

My friend recently meet him and I wait for some news.

Is that not strange that Yan Xin and Pang Ming can heal some many people and do the wonders and that so famous Nei Dan not curing single one person but instead they got some health issue?

If Qi Gong is not so advanced then Nei Dan how then this is posible?Or Nei Dan Masters we see maybe are not masters at all?

This 9 step method for example have some similar tips like Master Wang Li Ping ........expecialy breathing with pores and few other details.

Nei Dan Masters rely on cloused system of their body adn Yuan Jing and Qi they have and need to replenish,but Pang Ming and Yan Xin have method to infuse Yuan Qi from any point in nature and universe and dont rely on their own Qi in the body,they also dont loose their Qi.Is that not strange ,beacuse this is totaly diferent paradigm then Nei Dan?

Ormus

• Like 4

Most neidan is fake Dao. who would believe anybody of screames of the forums who claim to be true neidan school. How naive it can be, the only true school here is Xiao Yao Pai with sincere practitioners who answers question, explains and bring clarity rather then confusion. 

They are definitely some sages but I do not know if they are public. Some qigong master can fake neidan masters as qigong can bring some powerful skills and gong fu for regular people. I even practicting little qigong can do a lot of things but it's go nothing to do with cultivation. 

Edited by SeekerOfHealing

Very sorry for the insanely long delay in photographing and uploading the Yan Xin Qigong and the Contemporary Sciences book I received a scanned copy of from the CIA Freedom of Information Act service.

I've yet to go through reading it all myself but it is very interesting and informative from what I've checked out so far, it also includes the full "9 Step Longevity Method" which I have seen in full once before on another site.

Here is a link to a folder containing images, make sure you "sort by name" either in the google drive browser or in their own folder if you download them all, as they are in order of number.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-fSfDFgkZLIUkdFaFZWcTkwTjA

The above isn't too bad.  When opening in Preview, you can quickly get from page to page pressing < and >