Sign in to follow this  
ahrador

hello everyone

Hi everyone,

i'm 23, student. i love improving my health, i love the idea of longevity / immortality or living a few centuries and stuff like that.

does anyone know the book of Peter Kelder - Ancient secret of the fountain of youth?

In it he speaks of Five Tibetan Rites of Rejuvenation, exercises that stimulate all the vortexes to their proper natural speed, which in turn gives us vitality, youthfulness, vigor, strenght, etc.

Anyhow, with semen retention I'm practicing that as well.

I just have one question. in the book he speaks of a sixth rite, celibacy. which in his opinion dramatically improves youthfulness and health.

''Now, rite number six is the easiest thing in the world.to perform.

It should be practiced only when you feel an excess of sexual energy, and there is a natural desire for its expression. Fortunately, this rite is so simple that you can do it anywhere, at any time, whenever the urge is felt.

Here's all you do:

"Stand straight up and slowly let all of the air out of your lungs. As you do this, bend over and put your hands on your knees. Force out the last trace of air, and then, with the lungs empty, return to a straight up posture. Place your hands on your hips, and press down on them.

This will push your shoulders up. As you do this, pull in the abdomen as much as possible, and at the same time raise thechest. "Now, hold this position as long as you possibly can. When you are finally forced to take air into your empty lungs, let the air flow in through the nose. When the lungs are full, exhale through the mouth. As you exhale, relax your arms, letting them hang naturally at your sides.

Then take several deep breaths through the mouth or nose, allowing them to escape through either the mouth or nose.

This constitutes one complete performance of rite number six. About three repetitions are required for most people to redirect sexual energy, and turn its power ful force upward.''

http://www.t5t.com/article_info.php?articles_id=12

but then it occured to me, if I practice semen retention, do the five rites and have sex without ejaculation, i'll still have all the benefits, perhaps even stronger benefits. and also i do the 6th one when i feel abundant sexual energy that needs transmuting into more productive places like the brain.

what you all think?

Everything I practice so far;

Sungazing (currently at 27 minutes)

Barefoot walking

Cold showers

Five (six) tibetan rites

Semen retention

Meditation

Physical exercise (running, bodyweight exercises, high intensity ones, etc)

Vegetable and fruit smoothies and juices.

What all do you guys practice?

Is there anyone that does everything that I do?

How bout sungazing (it's insanely beneficial for enlarging and activating the pineal gland among other things).

http://www.sungazing.com/how-to-sungaze.html

:)

Hello and welcome to the forum. You are accepted. Glad to have you as a member. You certainly have a wide range of interests and an abundance of enthusiasm. The best advice I could give you at present would be to remember the old words of wisdom "everything in moderation, nothing in excess." I would also advise caution as regards sungazing.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yea sun gAzing and exposure will age you very quickly. Uv radiation has a high chance of ionising your cells. Hira raten manek looks 100 than his 70 year old frame.

Sign in to follow this