Sign in to follow this  
Flynn

Edgar Cayce

I would like some of your feedback on his validity and some thoughts about what he has to say. I have found his accuracy incredible and his methods very intriguing.

Hi Flynn,

Some of Cayce's general findings are very useful, like the benefits of castor oil. And I think his work has an important place in terms of the people he treated directly. But only a small part of it is useful to us today. That's the problem with medical intuitives - we can't take the information and apply it to different individuals, because it's really about the particular person he was reading.

Even if two people have the same medical condition, they would receive different treatment because the underlying causes in the supersensible realm would be different, and their soul/spiritual condition is different. So it's too simplistic to say, for example, that because Cayce treated a gall bladder problem with castor oil packs, therefore that's the right treatment for everyone with gallbladder problems.

There has to be a conscious understanding of how to apply principles of natural law, in order to have a medical science that can be applied in all different cases. But the philosophy of medical science is another discussion :).

-Karen

Hi:

You might try looking at www.coasttocoastam.com. I seem to recall a number of shows on Cayce, and perhaps even an interview with a family member.

Best,

Tom

Thanks for the feedback, but I should have specified that I was talking more about his prophetic and psychic abilities than his healing techniques.

Thanks for the feedback, but I should have specified that I was talking more about his prophetic and psychic abilities than his healing techniques.

Edgar Cayce,

He was also called the sleeping prophet, and as a devout Christian he didn't believe some of his own revelations at first. He slept and tapped into the potential of his mind in that state, to solve real world problems. Einstein, Tesla, Andrew Carnegie, and many other famous geniuses and successful men have used this secret. There is something about this altered state of consciousness, which we yet truly understand. This is where I believe all higher knowledge and powers ultimately reside (inside the deepest realms of the mind accessible only by such altered states). From my own experience my qigong abilities increase 1000 fold when inside of a lucid dream or astral projection. I can literally feel the energy pouring into me, and any knowledge I gain in this state has proven very lucrative.

Sign in to follow this