Sign in to follow this  
Apech

Sex with Neanderthals

Skull discovery suggests location where humans first had sex with Neanderthals

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/jan/28/ancient-skull-found-israel-sheds-light-human-migration-sex-neanderthals

That modern humans and Neanderthals shared the land around Manot cave 50,000 to 60,000 years ago means that the rolling hills of what is now Galilee may have provided the romantic backdrop to the spell of interbreeding that left non-Africans with a smidgen of Neanderthal DNA. Genetic studies suggest that humans and Neanderthals mixed in the same 50,000 to 60,000-year-old period, most probably in western Asia.

... hey I know what you were doing 55,000 years ago ^_^

• Like 5

Yeah, documentaries on that stuff are leaning more toward the assimilation theory as opposed to the killing off of the Neanderthal.

I watched one about a month ago that involved DNA testing and it is established that most of the interbreeding was done in Europe with less in Asia and the least in Africa.

• Like 1

Yeah, documentaries on that stuff are leaning more toward the assimilation theory as opposed to the killing off of the Neanderthal.

I watched one about a month ago that involved DNA testing and it is established that most of the interbreeding was done in Europe with less in Asia and the least in Africa.

Us Europeans are always ready for some interbreeding!

Seriously though its nice to think we are to a certain extent a hybrid ... so much for the racists amongst us ...

Yeah, it has been said by many cultures that the Europeans invaded that all they wanted to do was have sex.

I recall from quite some time back a DNA sampling was taken and there is only one small village in Africa that is still pure DNA Africans. They have never interbred with any other peoples. Everyone else are half-breeds.

"Skull discovery suggests location where humans first had sex with Neanderthals"

i wonder if it was rough sex

• Like 2

"Skull discovery suggests location where humans first had sex with Neanderthals"

i wonder if it was rough sex

You should be wondering? You live up there where there are present-day Neanderthal.

ah, sex with Neanderthals..

it can be rough and they don't take break ups well, but in general its worth it.

came here expecting a sarcastic youtube video, got an awesome post

9/10, applause all around :lol:

And I came here offering to do it ... but yes interesting post.

Well, I sure am glad you folks don't talk about me that way. I'm not gay or British but I am all those other things.

And I don't know why Christians have this problem with thinking that they evolved from monkeys. We are not monkeys, we are apes.

Sign in to follow this