Cameron

Second Earth

I contend we still dont know enough about solar system formation to make this claim accurately :)

it seems plausible enough...I've just read too many articles about unexpected results, I guess...but then again, that's how theories get refined B) I usually keep an eye on physicsweb, interesting stuff.

it seems plausible enough...I've just read too many articles about unexpected results, I guess...but then again, that's how theories get refined B) I usually keep an eye on physicsweb, interesting stuff.

There is already a working of the 3rd Earth, a real entity, mixing into this one we are on now, a merging of a higher realm of consciousness.

There is already a working of the 3rd Earth, a real entity, mixing into this one we are on now, a merging of a higher realm of consciousness.

I actually dont understand o.O Can you say a bit more about this phenomenon you are talking about ? What do you mean with working of the 3th earth ? and the result of this working is this same entity merging our realm with a higher realm or is the real entity the higher realm ?

Can you put it more detailed ? im a curious person :)

I actually dont understand o.O Can you say a bit more about this phenomenon you are talking about ? What do you mean with working of the 3th earth ? and the result of this working is this same entity merging our realm with a higher realm or is the real entity the higher realm ?

Can you put it more detailed ? im a curious person :)

There is a realm where a third making of Earth is being ..."worked" on. It is ethereal, and is set to mixing intot his realm and all consciousness. masters in certain places across the planet are working on upholding certain high levels of energy. Some through meditation, some through their abilties.

Not many know, and some do.... A great majority of those who do know commercialize the knowledge into the New Age phenomenon. The whole merging has been happening for a long time. It isn't complete, and it will not be some paradise. It is the outcomes of our own minds.

A high energy would be here, but if there is no behavior change and maturity of the peopel on this planet, then things will just be worse than they are now in the world. And they will. This isn't the lowest point...only the beginning.

Peace,

Lin

This makes it clearer thanx, i couldnt dare to imagine this process is being accelerated deliberatly by certain masters upholding high energy. Makes it very intresting. But not less mysterious about what the outcome of this all will be (the actual completed merge) .. you have a hint on that ?

Cheers !

Edited by minkus

This makes it clearer thanx, i couldnt dare to imagine this process is being accelerated deliberatly by certain masters upholding high energy. Makes it very intresting. But not less mysterious about what the outcome of this all will be (the actual completed merge) .. you have a hint on that ?

Cheers !

The only thing is that if there is enough people cultivating with virtue and moral as the foudnation of

all things they are doing, then a certain peace will be manifest on the planet, and it will magnify, obviously, good things.

There is no end to things, because there is never a beginning really. Its just the mind changing, and thus everything in the world changes. Destructive world equals a destructive mind. Lots of destruction, lots of destructive minds, non virtuous, moral, in the wrong views.

The weather changes, and floods, rain, fires, wars are all outcomes of ignorance, greed and anger. Nothing more. Not only the doings of people, but with help of other celestial beings. THings aren't always so simple in terms of global warming. Those things are the end results, and a display of the process of karma.

Peace,

Lin

just a little ot, I guess...when you extrapolate generalizations far enough, I guess they apply at some severely diluted stage.

Hellow Lin, had to read that a few times and if i understand correctly then yeah, more of us humans should be busy with more important things then our ipod.

I see the correlation between the factors your pointing at (destructive world/mind, greed, ignorance, anger) and there effects wich are the real problems or horrors we face now in the world.

Thanx for the info

Edited by minkus

What were the "first two earths"?

What were the "first two earths"?

We are with the 2nd one now. But a very long time ago, there was another planet just like this one, and the people there blew it all up. Experiments, greed...same thing we have now. It is an evolutionary cycle of ignorance that causes it.

Well, whether its believed or not actually isn't important at all. We have such a mess on this planet already, that worrying about the first manner of this planet would cause more bad than good.

This isn't the first time an idea of the Earth as it is has been manifest. The next manner of it is inter-dimensional. Meaning it is being uplifted energetically from many different places. The only problem is that no one in the world would believe it, so there is still ignorance in the air. If there is enough of a concentration of good, then it will change for good...if its bad, then it changes to bad.

Peace,

Lin