Sign in to follow this  
Davidanderson

New to the forum

Hello ladies and gents :)

My names david and ive recently taken an interest in spirituality or should i say it has taken an interest in me.

Im a nature loving guy whos recently undegone some radical changes to say the least.

Now when i say recently im talking in the last two maybe three years.

I used to be an ego driven arsehole who really only cared about myself but there was always a part of me that was different.many picked up on this as i was never really like most of my friends but instead used to imitate them and thus became them.

So really im just shedding the layers of who i precieved my self to be.

i knew deep down that i was a sensitive peace loving nature dude.

Anyway ive come here to learn from some wise people who may help me discover a path to a better more conscious me.

I hope everyone is well and wish you all nothing but happiness and peace

Thanks for reading

David

Hello and welcome to the forum. You are accepted. Glad to have you as a member. Constant change is one of the basic tenets of Taoism so this is probably a good place for you to be.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sign in to follow this