Rara

If you thought being a sheep was bad...

...it can't be.

We all need to be followers, as every Way is a path.

Every path needs to be followed.

So much for doing "our own thing"

Discuss XD

• Like 2

...it can't be.

We all need to be followers, as every Way is a path.

Every path needs to be followed.

So much for doing "our own thing"

Discuss XD

Funny. Are you expecting an Anarchist like myself to agree with you? Fat chance of that happening.

since when does every path need to be followed?

choose, and self actuate

you never walk through the exact same spot on the river twice

• Like 2

On another forum I visit one of the labels that pops up now and again is..

"Sheeple"

Supposedly sheeple are sheep.-like people who just go with the flow and are happy to accept any and all official version of events.

Trouble is you see a lot of posts along the lines of...

" I am SO glad that I am not one of those dumb sheeple."

The opposite of a sheeple is a 'truther'.

On that forum the 'truthers' come across as a self defined elite.

Guys ( always guys) who are 'in the know' and claim to know what is really going on in the world.

Unlike the silly 'sheeple'.

If a 'truther' claims an event to be a 'false flag' then all the other truthers get on board and say...

" Yep, that's a false flag event right enough, any fool can see that."

Then, anyone who disagrees with that false flag call is branded a 'sheeple'.

But..

None of the 'truthers' actually know anything much at all as they weren't present during the events commented on.

They've seen maybe online footage or read another truther's opinion and followed it.

Baaaaaa...

:)

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 3

Do you mean to say that even "truthers" are sheeple?

Vmarco, when he isn't suspended here, uses the word "sheeple".

• Like 2

If the security of one's worldview is predicated upon certain apparent realities, then one is automatically going to have a proclivity towards believing things in line with that world view.

I understand it really fks with people's worldviews when they are presented with evidence that their government has been played and are playing the people. People seek to deny such evidence and have a heart based feeling drawing them towards the view that supports their worldview.

In this regard, many are unwilling to change a viewpoint because doing so would necessitate altering their worldviews. If those worldviews are held on to tightly enough, even the flimsiest of excuses passes muster in the logic processing - think of all the already established false flags of things like bay of pigs, jfk, gulf 1, 2, 911, afghanistan, syria, libya - people dont want to believe that their government would attack another government and blame it on rebels...people dont want to believ ethe security services would assassinate the president...people dont want to believe that the US, saudis, and Kuwait conspired to draw Saddam into a war and that 15 year old remnants of a chemical program dont really constitute "active WMD program" because it negates almost the entire reasoning for the "war"...people dont want to believe that WTC 1, 2, and 7 were pre wired with thermate charges that severed those columns...people cant look at a map and see what 2 countries afghanistan is in between...

"Sheeple" dont think and accept the official story at face value. I get the "truther sheeple" also because they exist also.

But make no mistake, "conspiracy theories" wouldnt exist if the official stories were not absolutely ridden with holes to begin with, and thinking people arent going to take bullshit for an answer.

• Like 2

Do you mean to say that even "truthers" are sheeple?

Vmarco, when he isn't suspended here, uses the word "sheeple".

I'm really not keen on those labels truther or sheeple at all and have said as much on that other forum before now.

"I am this...S/he is that." To me is just so much division.

It strikes me as ironic though that those who claim to be the switched on 'elite' over there do seem to display some characteristics that they blame the other people for.

I've asked before now..

" I'm not a truther so does that make me a sheeple?"

The truthers tend to say..

"Yep... You're a sheeple GMP."

Baaaaa...

• Like 2

I may be occasionally following 'the signs'.

But I have the sense that I am forging a path, not following one.

The Path and The Traveler, together make The Way.

• Like 3

While its good to beware of groupthink, I find most people use the word sheeple as an insult to those who don't agree with them.

When you find someone wise and they've passed some of your bullshitological tests and have gotten an ok from some of your trusted associates, then its so bad to surrender to there wisdom. To give yourself over to one who has gone before.

While its good to beware of groupthink, I find most people use the word sheeple as an insult to those who don't agree with them.

True but I think it is a misuse of the term.

I prefer Nietzsche's "member of the herd", or "herd animal". It's hard to misunderstand or misuse either of those two.

No one follows a path, as there is no person and no path.

Or, one might say we are all follwers of causality, as causes lead to effects more inevitably than a shepard leads his flock.

In which case we are all led by the initial cause of our being, and that by the initial cause of the universe, the emergence of taiji.

But, if all causes are connected, then all paths are determined, and there is no 'leading' or 'being led' nor 'shepards' nor 'sheep' (of the way). There is only awareness of causes as they come into fruition and emerge.

All things push and are pushed, pull and are pulled, lead and are led. Where it not so reality would be very unbalanced! After all, yin & yang emerge from emptyness, not merely yin or yang.

We have all blazed trails and will blaze trails. We all walked well trodden paths and passed many travellers. And will again!

8)

Funny. Are you expecting an Anarchist like myself to agree with you? Fat chance of that happening.

Haha. Creating your own path? Badass :P

• Like 1

On another forum I visit one of the labels that pops up now and again is..

"Sheeple"

Supposedly sheeple are sheep.-like people who just go with the flow and are happy to accept any and all official version of events.

Trouble is you see a lot of posts along the lines of...

" I am SO glad that I am not one of those dumb sheeple."

The opposite of a sheeple is a 'truther'.

On that forum the 'truthers' come across as a self defined elite.

Guys ( always guys) who are 'in the know' and claim to know what is really going on in the world.

Unlike the silly 'sheeple'.

If a 'truther' claims an event to be a 'false flag' then all the other truthers get on board and say...

" Yep, that's a false flag event right enough, any fool can see that."

Then, anyone who disagrees with that false flag call is branded a 'sheeple'.

But..

None of the 'truthers' actually know anything much at all as they weren't present during the events commented on.

They've seen maybe online footage or read another truther's opinion and followed it.

Baaaaaa...

Exactly. A following in itself.

" I'm not a truther so does that make me a sheeple?" The truthers tend to say.. "Yep... You're a sheeple

Sounds like a bad sci-fi movie

• Like 1

If the security of one's worldview is predicated upon certain apparent realities, then one is automatically going to have a proclivity towards believing things in line with that world view.

I understand it really fks with people's worldviews when they are presented with evidence that their government has been played and are playing the people. People seek to deny such evidence and have a heart based feeling drawing them towards the view that supports their worldview.

In this regard, many are unwilling to change a viewpoint because doing so would necessitate altering their worldviews. If those worldviews are held on to tightly enough, even the flimsiest of excuses passes muster in the logic processing - think of all the already established false flags of things like bay of pigs, jfk, gulf 1, 2, 911, afghanistan, syria, libya - people dont want to believe that their government would attack another government and blame it on rebels...people dont want to believ ethe security services would assassinate the president...people dont want to believe that the US, saudis, and Kuwait conspired to draw Saddam into a war and that 15 year old remnants of a chemical program dont really constitute "active WMD program" because it negates almost the entire reasoning for the "war"...people dont want to believe that WTC 1, 2, and 7 were pre wired with thermate charges that severed those columns...people cant look at a map and see what 2 countries afghanistan is in between...

"Sheeple" dont think and accept the official story at face value. I get the "truther sheeple" also because they exist also.

But make no mistake, "conspiracy theories" wouldnt exist if the official stories were not absolutely ridden with holes to begin with, and thinking people arent going to take bullshit for an answer.

Oh, I was one of these. Convinced about inside jobs etc.

Then I realised there was more to it, another side to the coin, and that the "evidence" I was looking at wasn't so strong.

And then, I am just a guy with the internet. The more I met of "oppositions", the more I realised that the bad things were just other twists from different media.

He has a path, he has a path, he has a path. If it's one's agenda to oppose a path, right or wrong, so be it.

• Like 1

" I may be occasionally following 'the signs'.

But I have the sense that I am forging a path, not following one.

The Path and The Traveler, together make The Way."

and

"No one follows a path, as there is no person and no path.

Or, one might say we are all follwers of causality"

both interest me.

I mean, granted that the 'I' is an illusion, still, to me it feels that that same 'I' tries to enter the silence ( for want of a better word) thereby aiming at...eh...making that ' I' less important, less influential. But that 'I' is still needed to do whatever is needed to loose it. I find that a baffling thing.

for me, now, it feels as if the path is creating itself in interaction with me, something like that. Hence, what is happening is, indeed, neither path nor person but the interaction between two nonexistent entities...eh, this stuff is just not fit to put in words, but it keeps intriguing me.

• Like 1

Oh, I was one of these. Convinced about inside jobs etc.

:) I'm a bit tired of discussing whether or not conspiracies exist. If one wants to believe what the tv says about what the governments are doing... its like leading a horse to a bucket of piss and telling him its water, the horse can sniff it and says hoss, this is a bucket of piss *shrugs* My gramp's barn has less holes in the side of it. (and that sumbich has got to come down too, I think.)

• Like 3

for me, now, it feels as if the path is creating itself in interaction with me, something like that. Hence, what is happening is, indeed, neither path nor person but the interaction between two nonexistent entities...eh, this stuff is just not fit to put in words, but it keeps intriguing me.

Yes, there is a "you" if "you" are going to deny that there is an "I".

But I do like your above statement until you got to the "nonexistent entities" of your thought. "You cannot have an interaction if "you" do not exist. There at least has to be potential.

Quite right MH.

'who is it posting these thoughts and to what purpose?'

There's a 'you' right there irrespective of whether or not that 'you' embraces the concept of 'I'.

( I don't mean you personally MH. That's a general comment).

Edited by GrandmasterP

:) I'm a bit tired of discussing whether or not conspiracies exist. If one wants to believe what the tv says about what the governments are doing... its like leading a horse to a bucket of piss and telling him its water, the horse can sniff it and says hoss, this is a bucket of piss *shrugs* My gramp's barn has less holes in the side of it. (and that sumbich has got to come down too, I think.)

Oh me too, don't get me wrong. Just that I can't go pointing the finger at 'sheeple' when I don't know any better.