MooNiNite

it's not the year of the horse

Aha.. that explains the horse. I hadn't connected it with the zodiac... just figured someone likes horses...

• Like 1

I already let Sean know the Bums would likely be raising a 'baaa' over the horse... and if he could change it near Feb. 19th.

• Like 4

I haven't studied the math on this in depth or anything, but it occurs to me that tomorrow is the second new moon since the moment of the winter solstice.

This lunar-solar cycle thing sure is complicated. It's starting to feel like the new year to me, but I wonder how I'll feel tomorrow...

Goat... my mortal enemy...
This will be an interesting year for me... -_-

:lol: but seriously, my Dad's a wood goat, 30 years older than me, turning 60 in april... it's kind of a big deal, he hasnt seen the year of the wood goat before, since he was born! :lol:

• Like 1

This will be an interesting year for me... -_-

:lol: but seriously, my Dad's a wood goat, 30 years older than me, turning 60 in april... it's kind of a big deal, he hasnt seen the year of the wood goat before, since he was born! :lol:

One of my co-workers is a wood-horse, and it wasn't until this past year that I really got to understand why he is always in permanent hyper-mode. Perhaps this year will help you understand your father better!

• Like 1

I've been taught: when one has nothing to give, give the gift of emptiness.

not exactly sure how to apply that in a memorable way, but certainly seems like a limitless equation.

often, especially for parents, gifts to the heart and not of substance are the most memorable. like a beautiful poem or story reminiscing upon things that only the two of you could truly appreciate, or something that is able to touch upon the heart and essence of truth that lies within the other that only you would know. such gifts are priceless.

Edited by Daeluin
  • Like 2

This will be an interesting year for me...  -_-  

:lol:  but seriously, my Dad's a wood goat, 30 years older than me, turning 60 in april...   it's kind of a big deal, he hasnt seen the year of the wood goat before, since he was born!  :lol:

Hi Vanir  :)

Guess who else is a wood goat  ?  wavey.gif

And being one I should know ... it   is   a goat ... and not one of those silly dumb sheep ! 

Goats are  great !   - and that has nothing to do with the fact that I am one !   ;)

• Like 3

Interesting how the Bovidae family includes the goat/sheep/gazelle subfamilies as well as their astrological opposite, the ox/yak/buffalo subfamilies. Further curious how the month of "Ox" runs during some of the same time-frame as the western astrological month of "Capricorn," which is also represented by an animal that is part fish, part goat, and we find goat and sheep residing under the Caprinae subfamily.

I wonder what the red forest duiker has to say about all this...

220px-Rotducker.jpg

Well , if it is my year, thigs are starting off good.

I just found out the 3 judges in our Supreme Court case  (where the government is trying to take our land kick us off and  take our houses ) that we already won last year and they took to appeal (hence the now 3 judges) 

Have declared there is no right, need or legal reason to grant the appeal.

In other words ... we won ... actually, we trounced them !

I heard that in legal circles the people in the Crown Solicitors department were being mocked , firstly for taking the case on against us, secondly for doing badly,, thirdly for loosing, fourthy; being incredulous that they appealed the decision and now 

... the snickery comments to them wont be about loosing ... they will be about 'lost';

"Oh ... I hear you guys lost the case against the hopeless uneducated dirty hippy commune. " 

They have also told me some careers wont be going where they were expected to after this.

They deserved to loose - they were over confident and their tactics suffered (ours came from 'The Japanese Art of War', in some cases it was a clear demonstration of the principles within that).

Now ... on to the next stage   ....  get the state government voted out in next months election ( a near impossible task if it hadn't been for Tony Abbot's ({PM}  recent ridiculous blunders.) .

Then there will be a politically opposite Attorney General appointed (as here they are an MP as well)   and inform him what his predecessor and certain people in his department did ... and how they wasted near $3 Mill on tax payers money on an unattainable case against us  (basically because, as I pointed out on day one, they were relying on an agreement that was only signed by one party .... and any legal mind knows what that means ... but not apparently the biggest legal minds in the state  (and I have proof documents stashed away as well, to back up everything I will report .  (Politics is like that, you get in power and now its time to make those that were in power before you ... suffer.  yeah, the system is f***ed up ... but my idea is not to 'rage against the machine' but to use it to my advantage . ) 

year of the goat .... time to BUTT some arse. ! 

goat-attacks-motorbike-in-brazil.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 4

Oh Dang, Nungali!

I only get to LIKE that post once!

What a wonderful outcome! Celebration is definitely in order.

And what a great goat pic!