Sign in to follow this  
DustWalker

Clogged up!

Hey Folks

What are your remedies for sexual energy stuck in the bodys energy pathways?

I've managed to really clog up my system now and would like a quick fix if possible.

I know moving and standing qigong and meditation and some yoga is good but it takes a LOT of time :angry:

are there any tricks that work better or more efficient than others in your opinion? B)

I`m not really sure what you mean, but you could try massage, it`s nice to clear things.

i've done a combination of things and i've been celibate for nearly two weeks.

first, i perform bridges for as long as i can hold them.

secondly, i perform a somewhat erotic full body massage. check my personal subforum.

third, saunas. i believe using a sauna can help with microscopic circulation which is what will help remove stagnation.

cold showers can help as well as they increase circulation. what i do is one day i'll take two cold showers and the next day i'll take two hot showers; i repeat this cycle.

when massaging, if you decide to follow my technique, start with the scrotum first and then feet, shins, legs, and so on. if you massage the scrotum last it'll focus all of your attention and blood to that area, which is exactly what you don't want.

today is exactly two weeks. last time i tried abstaining for this long i was off by a day. i want to stay celibate as long as i can, i am much stronger (much stronger). i've noticed now that i lift weights - i can lift more now than i could before when i regularly lifted.

Edited by mantis

Hey Folks

What are your remedies for sexual energy stuck in the bodys energy pathways?

I've managed to really clog up my system now and would like a quick fix if possible.

I know moving and standing qigong and meditation and some yoga is good but it takes a LOT of time :angry:

are there any tricks that work better or more efficient than others in your opinion? B)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you can stand entering it with your consciousness and breath without doing anything.... B);):D

Edited by rain

Who trained you to the point that you know the difference? Following the path the direction is plain. Obsession is avoided by laymen and journeymen alike. Keep moving.

Spectrum

Distill your jing.

Here's one way:

Wake up. Dress. Pack water. Leave the house. Walk. Uphill if possible. Into as natural an environment as you can reach in half a day. Sweat a lot. Jog or run as appropriate. Seek a sunny spot. Stay there a while. Meditate on the connection of your surroundings to your energy field. If it may be done without offense to others, expose your perineum to the Sun...this will benefit you greatly. Pull jing to the ming-men. If you're able to move it past this point, distillation of jing to chi has occurred and you're an accomplished SKF adept. If not, it will disperse to nourish your viscera benefiting your health greatly. In either case, your clog will be eliminated. Stand. Drink deeply of the remains of your water. Return home by the same path. Note the differences in the path.

xeno

Edited by xenolith

Sign in to follow this