Sign in to follow this  
Dali

大家好!Hello all!

Hello from China!

Though I'm originally from America, Chinese culture has always fascinated me and I'm now studying the Chinese language here in Xiamen. The goal is to be fluent in a few years and get a chance to do some serious research/practice about/in Daoism here in China.

Anyways, I had an account here before but somehow I was forced to re-sign up with the same name. Can't remember if I cancelled my account or if it got disabled due to inactivity but I'm back!

I was attempting to access Damo Mitchell's interview but sadly I still can't even as a member.

If anyone can send to me it would be greatly appreciated.

Dali

• Like 1

Hello Dali, and welcome to the forums!

Glad you found your way back to us :-) I don't know what the problem could have been with your account, but you're confirmed now. Log in with your name and whatever password you chose this time, like normal.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

SC and the TTB team

Sign in to follow this