Infinity

Enlightenment as I understand it

Hi all,

Here goes.

Every LIFE is born POSITIVE with a subconscious, a witness unjudgemental spontaneous self. This self was 100% positive.

It loved unconditionally

It accepted unconditionally

It was active, creative, rational, beautiful, curious, understanding, healthy and many other qualities.

And as it accepted unconditionally and rationally everything it came to believe what it was told it was, it became a subject (personality) and and these subjects had conditions (duality)

They were either good><bad, Happy><sad, Loving><hating, Clever><stupid, etc...

So this 'conscious subject (you)' is limited by its conditions and its these conditions which allow LIFE to flow through this SUBJECT the more flow the more positive qualities of life it posses. The less the less positive qualities of LIFE flow through it. To much conditioning equals no positivity life flow or death. No conditioning equals LIFE.

There are many subjects (personalities) all with different conditioning.

This 'SUBJECT' can only be what its conditioned to be and believes its conditioning to be true (reality) good><bad, Happy><sad, Loving><hating, Clever><stupid, etc....

However if it consciously realigns itself with its original subconscious self it will be unconditioned and posses all the qualities of its true self which is the subconscious mind (Self realisation).

When your conscious chooses which is the positive from opposites it consciously chooses something and your subconscious accepts unconditionally!

When you play TaoMasters game you reprogramme your subconscious with what your conscious rational self believes in truth or REALITY and if you get it right (and you will get many right) your subconscious mind accepts those conscious decisions as reality and believes it. So you have a new REALITY subjective personality which has more life energy flow through it and is closer to reality.

Then refine it and you get more and again etc.. the more reality you get the more you know about reality so the more you can get...∞ ...until you are your subconscious mind completely, your true self (Self realisation).

Now my fantastic friends who wants to play a game?

http://thetaobums.com/topic/37372-increase-yang-positivity-exercise-by-taomaster/

Edited by Infinity
  • Like 2

This whole seeing the opposite of everything is a bit like the approach of Byron Katie, by doing her method you see that with all of the thoughts you have the opposite of them is also equally as true, her approach is a bit more rooted in life though as it is based around questioning the thoughts around others that are being triggered in you by your day to day life.

Doing that consistently is good for the mind and for deprogramming conditioning like you say, can help you see things more clearly, yet that still isn't the same thing as self realisation as it doesn't directly address that which all the the mind made dualities arise within, perhaps it helps clear the way though which is good.

• Like 1

if enlightenment is a state of no conditioning, aren't you contradicting yourself by making a post of what you think enlightenment is?

• Like 1

This whole seeing the opposite of everything is a bit like the approach of Byron Katie, by doing her method you see that with all of the thoughts you have the opposite of them is also equally as true, her approach is a bit more rooted in life though as it is based around questioning the thoughts around others that are being triggered in you by your day to day life.

Doing that consistently is good for the mind and for deprogramming conditioning like you say, can help you see things more clearly, yet that still isn't the same thing as self realisation as it doesn't directly address that which all the the mind made dualities arise within, perhaps it helps clear the way though which is good.

Hi Jetsun,

I am pleased you see its relevance your not far from this now and its so so so simple!

Now this is so simple. When you are enlightened you are still you Nothing changes. Nothing needs to be added or taken away for you to be you!

You don't stop thinking, you don't stop being who you were but you realise who you are. You become you POSITIVE in all ways.

You are you (I am I)

Guatama the Buddha said

"With our thoughts we make our worlds"

&

"He is able who thinks he is able."

&

"The mind is everything. What you think you become."

Nothing can be added and nothing can be taken away YOU ARE ENLIGHTENED NOW? Get it?

However you may not realise or believe it!

Realise><Not Realise

Believe><Don't Believe

Its that simple, honest :-)

The only thing I can say is proof is in the pudding... can it hurt to try? How long will it take writing some words? You will see changes quickly, then the more you do the more changes and realisations then Booom!

Hope that helps...

No one on this forum has even tested this out, ask them all. Its so simple to test it.

Hey but no worries I am 45 and have been looking for this all my life and only just got it (even though i had it already) :-)

Edited by Infinity

if enlightenment is a state of no conditioning, aren't you contradicting yourself by making a post of what you think enlightenment is?

No, I am not. There are no contradictions. There is only truth now. If you don't believe me I can reason with you some more...

But he proof truly is in the pudding and you have to taste it by playing TaoMaster word game. For a 'WOW' effect you only have to do say 70 pairs maybe? Depends on your words.

For maximum effect dee if these agree with you and add some more.

Positive><Negative

Self><No Self

Reality><Illusion

Happy><Sad

Here><There

Yes><No

Understanding><No understanding

Add some more and see what you see. Take 5 minutes or so to prove me right><Wrong :-)

I would not be here telling you this if i did not know it to be true my friend!

Edited by Infinity

The unification of opposites, the duality breaks down.

inside><outside

thoughts><no thoughts

Duality does breakdown into a singularity or totality, I am I, or it did for me and it's still slightly breakdown still as my awareness is still growing. If you do the exercise you will find your self more and more in the present moment and your SELF getting more and more positive. Try it.

However I see it as I have written above not as a case of just doing pairs, although it is too as long as you do all the positive or negatives in the same column or as many as you can get!! (VERY IMPORTANT!)

My understanding is when you put positive and negative in two columns what your doing is making a list and then reading it to make sure its correct and it becomes glaringly obvious to your subconscious TRUE self that the LEFT POSITIVE column is all true and the right is all false.

This can not be argued with and you become all POSITIVE and you realise that you are - read down the LEFT column and see what you are:

Positive>< Negative

Reality><illusion

Love><hate

Truth><fiction

Understanding><no understanding

Calm><agitation

Now>< Then

Here><There

Self><No self

Time><no time

Space><no space

Etc..

And it's true!

It's that simple.

Buddha said. 'What you think is what you are' or what you think you are is what you are.

Nothing gets added or taken away you simply are yourself now and you cannot argue with your self because my friend you are 100% POSITIVE it's true! And this positivity goes round and round gaining more positivity constantly expanding. Loving more and more and more. And you qi vibrational frequency keeps going high and higher and higher exponentially.

The more you are in the NOW as days go past things become aligned and the NOW gets bigger and time collapses and you start getting knowings. When you are 100% positive you know! And gradually you start to know the future and other things too.

You have to try it that is all I can say. I cannot make you enlightened only YOU can.

Reality is not something other than what is HERE and NOW in front of your eyes right!?

How can it be anything other than that?

And when you understand that you get more insight into the reality which is consciousness! And you understand space and time don't exist. And you can go anywhere anytime. Only started doing this last night! It's getting very very interesting folks I can tell you! :-)

Anyone who has experienced a lucid dream has done this. Life is a dream in conciousness. :-)

TaoMaster may seem like he is mad but he has truthfully expanded enormously, beyond my or your comprehension at our present vibrational level.

Best of luck...

Edited by Infinity
  • Like 1

How is this thread different from the other one you made on the same subject with similar lists ? (And in which you didnt answer several questions put to you, but just started another thread . :unsure: .)

The difference is that one wasn't in his PPF while this one, on the other hand, also wasn't in his PPF.

Oh, wait. .

• Like 1

How is this thread different from the other one you made on the same subject with similar lists ? (And in which you didnt answer several questions put to you, but just started another thread . :unsure: .)

He replaced unconscious with subconscious :huh:

Oh .... I missed that .

Wait a minute ! That changes everything . One whole side of the all the equations just went from 'not there' or 'not aware of' to 'here a bit, but just under ' , or awareness 'through' (hence obscured by) some media ... or under it.

Which could be valid ... as consciousness may be as 'clouded' as the subconscious ?

Queen-of-Cups004.jpg

" Since truth is supra-rational, it is incommunicable in the language of reason.

Hence all mystics have written nonsense, and what sense they have written is so far untrue.

Yet as a still lake yields a truer reflection of the sun than a torrent, he whose mind is best balanced will, if he become a mystic, become the best mystic. "

;)

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 2

" Since truth is supra-rational, it is incommunicable in the language of reason.

In that case try this.

There is only POSITIVE because:

When your positive you are positive (do you agree?) and When your negative your 'positive' your negative (agree?)

Now if you can prove that supra-rational reasoning incorrect we will call it Check!

If not sorry Nungali but that is Checkmate! my friend.

You win! :D

Anyone else disagree with that MH, SC, Brian? :D

This is fun!

Prepare for Life><Death...

Look Brian your on the cross! Not long NOW.

Edited by Infinity

In that case try this.

When your positive you are positive (do you agree?) and When your negative your 'positive' your negative (agree?)

Now if you can prove that supra-rational reasoning incorrect we will call it Check!

Anyone else disagree with that MH, SC, Brian? :D

This is fun!

Prepare for Life><Death...

Look Brian your on the cross! Not long NOW.

^^^Actually, no. The former part is a trivial self-identity ("A is A") and the latter part switches the meaning of the word "positive" to one which is no longer negated by the word "negative," rendering your entire statement drivel intended to be clever but landing far wide.

BTW, I've been giving you little attention on the forum the last few days because your two dozen or so unanswered PMs screamed "psychological imbalance" and I didn't want to encourage you.

Brian thanks sincerely that was Thoughtfull...

I will just say, not long now and YOU WILL SEE.

And when you see all the dominos will begin to fall!

And the Party will begin.

Sincerely all my best,

Peter S

I am TOTALLY SANE I HAVE NO DOUBT

Edited by Infinity

^^^Actually, no. The former part is a trivial self-identity ("A is A") and the latter part switches the meaning of the word "positive" to one which is no longer negated by the word "negative," rendering your entire statement drivel intended to be clever but landing far wide.

BTW, I've been giving you little attention on the forum the last few days because your two dozen or so unanswered PMs screamed "psychological imbalance" and I didn't want to encourage you.

OK

Positive is positive

Negative is positive (just bare with me) :-)

When some one says they are say 'Feeling bad'

What they are doing is positively+ Affirming+ and Expressing+ there+ Feelings+

There negativity is actually Positivety as they are 'Positive that they are 'negative'. They believe+ it!

Its as plain as the nose on our faces!

Edited by Infinity

imo, Your logic is very unsound. You think you are clever but your not seeing things clearly.

Now this is very positive. :-)

Your trying to make me feel bad. :-)

Your attempting to suppress me and my logic by calling me 'psychologically imbalanced'. :-)

You are attempting to cut of my head to make yourself look taller but now you ego is getting smaller and smaller. :-)

You attack me because your afraid and scared. :-)

Brother your on the cross! Ha ha

What ever you do there is no way out.

Your ego will probably say 'I am not afraid' Thats a positive! Its all positive. :-)

You are no match for my reason! The king is dead! Long live the king! :-)

As I said before CHECKMATE! :D

​Your followers are waiting for your response Brian? How can you come back from this?

They are waiting...

SO YOU ACCEPT A POSITIVE IS A POISTIVE? :D

And that TaoMaster is CORRECT! Ha Ha Ha Ha :D

Listen to the song Brian, there are no mistakes ever! Listen to it and wake up! Take a step out of duality in to reality!

They are waiting...

TaoMaster is correct isn't he? A positive is a positive isn't it? :-)

Answer in the box below please... :D

An absence of an answer (a negative) is a positive. :D

You loose! We win! :D

CHECKMATE! :D

...... in your own time my friend just follow the instructions...

http://thetaobums.com/topic/37218-yang-and-yin-and-the-law-of-duality/

Edited by Infinity

There has been a great deal of posting in recent days by two forum members who believe that they have seen and understood the truth regarding yin and yang, positive and negative. This has led them to a state of awakening and they seek to lead others down the same path.

My own view is that they have but seen a shadow of a truth and that through a glass darkly.

The obsession with positive and negative completely ignores the fact that positive and negative are simply two ends of the same stick. Not only have they lost sight of one end, they are fast losing sight of the stick itself.

To take this matter one step further we only have to look at the tai chi symbol 33900.pngto see clearly that yang does not go hand in hand with yang but is in fact engaged in an everlasting embrace with yin. It should also be noted that yang carries the seed of yin within its substance and vice versa. This symbol is an expression of perfect balance.

Those who ignore this balance are in danger of imbalance. As an example those men who are obsessed by the yang state may well find themselves drifting towards misogyny or other states which take them away from equilibrium.

Balance is everything and we must take extreme care when considering the words positive and negative not to give them connotations of good and bad. That way can lead to extreme errors and also madness.

• Like 4

Hey SA, I cannot die! :D

You must be invincible, good sir knight...

Oh, ignore that last line about being "a looney." That clearly doesn't apply.

In kindergarten, we did a series of exercises which are probably somewhat familiar to most Bums and which went something like:

"Which is bigger -- a mouse or an elephant?"

"Which is taller -- a mountain or a molehill?"

(Obviously, my memory of the actual questions is questionable...)

"Which is longer -- a minute or a day?"

"Which is heavier -- a person or a feather?"

"Which is hotter -- an ice cube or fire?"

"Which is bigger -- an elephant or a giraffe?"

These types of questions are/were intended to introduce a concept which might be termed "qualitative comparative analysis" -- later, the concept is expanded to be quantitative when the follow-on question of "by how much? is added.

It isn't a single spectrum with a single scale but a manifold collection of spectrums, some parallel, some orthogonal, and others at every angle imaginable (including angles unimaginable).

Some children would greet such an exercise with wonder while others would question whether "bigger" in reference to elephants & giraffes meant "taller" or "heavier."

In that case try this.

No, I dont agree as I do not have a clue what you are rambling about.

You are mentally confused and its jumbled up with some ego stuff about you becoming enlightened and how smart you are by 'checkmating' and 'winning' ... in your view. One problem with that is , I dont have your view , I am objective to your view about yourself, and that also enables me to see others views about you more objectively than you can . at the moment.

What you wrote is drivel . It might seem fancy and smart to you ... but ... ummm ... you arent the only one reading it.

I also detect you are heading down a 'strange path' and your 'approach' seems to be 'increasing' at an ever 'exponential rate' - it wont be long now !

Are you asking me to prove that something that is, 'by definition' supra-rational, incorrect on the level of rational / reasoning ?

Now you are 'checkmating me' conditionally on " if not sorry " ... but telling me I win ?

If I am not sorry, I get checkmated ... but I win ?

.... this is only gonna get worse :(

Edited by Nungali

Two dozen or so PMs ! Oh - O !

worse ! ... already :(

Edited by Nungali