Infinity

OK people I am coming clean...

Ok just to add a note to the start of this.

There is no unconscious mind.

TaoMasters word game works because 'You' are consciously sorting out your reality from your illusions consciously one by one.

Place words you think are 'REAL' under the real column and the words that you think are false under the 'ILLUSIONS' under the second column.

What you will be doing is consciously sorting reality in front of your conscious mind and solving all your duality dilemmas!

I am more conscious now and this at my current level of awareness is how this game works. All there is is consciousness.

I am that I am

All my best Peter S

REAL> | < illusion - would you agree? You decide Is love real or hate? Is confidence real or fear? Is....

Edited by Infinity
  • Like 1

Should we point out that brains don't work that way???

Naah... He's having fun. :)

• Like 4

opposite of tao...

words

concepts

forms

any thing

thoughts

emotions

none of these are tao

yet none are anti-source

or anti-tao

can't think of anything that is anti-tao at the moment.

all things stem from and return to source

What is the opposite of Dao

like all words its just a word. Each word to every body has a different subjective meaning. And each words essence is the very thing your looking for. :-)

Words are all meaningless :-)

And yet you believe they are true. No words can describe the Tao and the tao is everything so all your words are meaningless and you are talking gibberish. :-)

or another way tao is everything but cannot be described. So everything you put a word to is indescribable.

Don't mean to be rude but have to honest.

Test me come on I am enjoying this my body is fill of pleasurable energy flowing around my form until it absorbs me and I am pure conciousness.

Please test me.

Edited by Infinity

Hi all,

Ive got to go and book a church hall for my son birthday so will be off line for a while. Been a very slow day at work today so was on here a lot.

See ya

• Like 1

If you folks would get out of dualistic thinking you would find that there really are no opposites. Just the Ten Thousand Things.

But that's probably asking too much.

• Like 3

Hi Infinity,

What does "fully self-realized" mean?

Thanks,

Jeff

• Like 1

If you folks would get out of dualistic thinking you would find that there really are no opposites. Just the Ten Thousand Things.

But that's probably asking too much.

Ten thousand not-things. I keep some in my garden shed. When I clear it out I find all kinds of stuff which I can't remember having, what they are or what they're for.

• Like 4

like all words its just a word. Each word to every body has a different subjective meaning. And each words essence is the very thing your looking for. :-)

Words are all meaningless :-)

And yet you believe they are true. No words can describe the Tao and the tao is everything so all your words are meaningless and you are talking gibberish. :-)

or another way tao is everything but cannot be described. So everything you put a word to is indescribable.

Don't mean to be rude but have to honest.

Test me come on I am enjoying this my body is fill of pleasurable energy flowing around my form until it absorbs me and I am pure conciousness.

Please test me.

To follow Dao is to understand that the word itself is merely a label without expectation or mental fabrication. It's is the unfathomable...You seem to have at least heard of that concept before (I'm not sure you fully comprehend it), but you assume everybody else is being kept in the dark somehow. I'm sure the majority here are familiar with the rules of the game. ;)

What is the opposite of Dao

triangular mediators dont have opposites ... unless you see the base line as opposite their crowning and unifying point.

equilateral.gif

If you did then I suppose it could be Yin _____________ Yang

Edited by Nungali

Sorry before I go:

https://cprimages.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/left_vs_right_brain.gif

So how many of the left list are Yang (Positive qualities)

and how many of the right list are yin (negative qualities)

Think of some really good questions for me. :-)

Standard Particle : Superpartner

Higgs boson : Higgsino

Neutrino : Sneutrino

Lepton : Slepton

Z boson : Zino

W boson : Wino

Gluon : Gluino

Muon : Smuon

Top quark : Stop squark

I highly recommend the 'stop squark' :) (if you don't get that, maybe it needs to be .... slepton ? )

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 4

Ten thousand not-things. I keep some in my garden shed. When I clear it out I find all kinds of stuff which I can't remember having, what they are or what they're for.

And they can breed an multiply ... clear them out ... and if you miss 2 things and leave em behind, thats it! In 12 months time, the same number of things will magically be there - its a mystery!

If you did then I suppose it could be Yin _____________ Yang

But those two are supplimentals, not opposites. But you already know that.

I think they escaped from the current replacement for the lily-of-the-day thread, if you follow me.