Sign in to follow this  
Infinity

Answers please...

So how can you wake up someone who thinks their asleep?

Why should you bother maybe they just like to sleep or at least think they are?

Edited by Infinity
  • Like 1

Are you sure you even want to get involved in that?

So how can you wake up someone who thinks their asleep?

A good slap aside the head might do it. (If they are bigger and stronger than you then disregard.)

Why should you bother maybe they just like to sleep or at least think they are?

Maybe the person is just lazy or perhaps unmotivated.

You can't wake someone else up or interfere with a 14 billion year old process of physical-emotional-mental-spiritual evolution. That's ego at work. In fact there's no on/off button on spiritual ignorance. The psyche is a multi-dimensional infinitely-faceted psycho-organic super-power-house. By which I mean, it's way more complex than you think. Furthermore, your dream that other people are asleep and you're awake is just a dream. The binary concept of awake/asleep is a huge part of ignorance. It's more accurate to perceive it as a spectrum - sure there's a true zenith, but the infinite variances in human genetics and conditioning, not to mention the possibility of infinite karma, determines the capacity and preparation for awakening. Also, as All are part of a One, there's no one awake or asleep but yourself. It's true what you say: you simply aren't hungry enough for awakening yet to pursue or "achieve" it. The majority of you is still asleep. The majority of "US" is still asleep. It's all one thing though, man, and if you saw it that way, you'd not think people are delusional or foolish. It's just nature, and it's you.

• Like 7

I am finding it hard to pin down the idea, of what it is to be awake and what it is to be asleep.

What is the thing those are awake or asleep to?

• Like 2

All of the people above. :-)

TaoMasters little word game is the real deal and as I understand it at the moment has triggered my kundalini and it took me away for a bit! :-)

Wow it's got a current to it. Been here before many moons ago but this time I am pretty sure there's no going back!

I am buzzing and won't sleep tonight but I am all good! Sincerely sorry for ruffling any feathers.

Me :-)

I am finding it hard to pin down the idea, of what it is to be awake and what it is to be asleep.

What is the thing those are awake or asleep to?

This has nagged at my heels and at times dominated my mind from the age of four.

I've realized the sensation of waking up so many times in my life in the middle of my day...

walking down the street...

reaching for a doorknob...

hearing a gull cry...

seems to be harder and harder to distinguish sleep from wake

and by that I mean

It gets harder to actually distinguish sleep and wake and it gets harder to even care, about trying to distinguish...

open, authentic

• Like 2

Prisoner to fellow inmate: Get off yer bum & move in here with me, man, the view's better - we can enjoy the view of the canteen from here.

lol

• Like 2

Morning guys. All is very very good hope you all are too. :D

Just want to put things straight.

Last night I was walking in a 'MindField' and stepped on a delusion (whoops) anyway it took hold of me for a while then I found myself floating in the seas of infinity and felt a tingy bit scared. I saw a definition it was a life buoy called 'kundalini' so I held on to it for a while and it gave me comfort as I fell asleep for a bit.

When I woke up the definition had disappeared and I was back HERE with my two boys who wanted breakfast! I love them so so much but I wish I could have had a little lay in. :D And now back at work! :D

Wow what a ride I can tell you FOR REAL TaoMasters game is cooooool! Its so positive!

Someone could box and sell it! Maybe name it 'MindField' or 'The Game Of Life'. I am sure TM would not mind!

I cannot comment on small dark suns or magnets or chemistry it not my bag.

Any way maybe catch you later?

All my best,

Peter S

Edited by Infinity
  • Like 1

Lmao! C'mon he's beggggging to be banned!

Me? Seriously??? it was meant to be funny but cryptic. :-)

I encountered a delusion I thought I need to wake people up I don't thats BS. Nothing is needed reality is always already the case!

Kundalini is just a definition an illusion thats why no one agrees on any thing. Its all just definitions illusions. :-) The Tao REAL WORLD is beyond definition.

Loose your mind brother and your ass will follow! :-)

You want to ban me go ahead. :D:D:D:D:D:P:P:P:P:P:P

All my best

Peter S

Silent Answers,

I have been having quite an intense time of it since I was self realised the other day. My energy levels have been going up and up and burning of blockages at a rate and I still have some more to go but I am very balance at the moment but tired as I got about 2 or less hours sleep last night as so energetic.

Its seems you think I am joking. :-) Test me.

Dawg maybe able to verify it? Anyone else awake on this forum they can help?

The problem is SA how would you know? If your living in illusion which I presume you are how would you know?

Does cynical side believe Dawg is?

Its so very very simple honestly!

Test me!

I didn't mean to discredit your experience. Just ignore me ;)

No worries, judging others won't lead you to truth brother. Cutting someone else head off to make yourself look taller won't gain you any ground what so ever. :blink: Doh! :D

Hey SA Your ALL GOOD, hop you know that! You soon will! :D

Edited by Infinity

Are you sure you even want to get involved in that?

A good slap aside the head might do it. (If they are bigger and stronger than you then disregard.)

Maybe the person is just lazy or perhaps unmotivated.

Ahhh ... here I was expecting you to blast him with ;

What was that asshole thinking composing something like this?

A slap aside the head wouldn't be nearly as rude as playing that at them would be.

Sign in to follow this