Jetsun

Modern day politics "Oh dear"

This video pretty much sums up modern day politics, its calculated confusion and in Russia they even admit it which adds to the confusion, and in that climate some people are getting away with whatever they want. I'm surprised they were allowed to show this on the BBC.

Edited by Jetsun
  • Like 2

Comparable :lol: :lol: :lol: I think the author missed out on the banks buying off MPs and basically the entire government to pass favorable legislation.

Same shit different country.

Why else would Citi have double tripled down on their derivatives bets when everyone else is trying to scale them back..... they were doing this all year until the runup, elections, then they went absolutely wild and expended a further 9 billion.....why would they have done so had they not been perfectly confident that they would be able to write the legislation shuffled in at the end of the year that had the footnote "oh yeah, and all those derivatives? we're going to FDIC insure those so that the banks dont take any losses and once again all the losses go straight to the taxpayers, but hey, the stock market's up, since I'm an executive that means a couple million in my pocket this year just as a bonus."

Until the fraud gets prosecuted, nothing changes. The people will continue to be strip mined of all their wealth and assets.

Quanititve Easing only makes sense when you put it in the right context.

like "here, let me quantitatively ease that wallet out of your back pocket"

I really dont think anything's going to change until people start showing up at bank executives', congressman, justices, etc houses and start firebombing them and lynching those inside, literally. I hate to be such a pessimist on this, but people have shown throughout history their proclivity to defer to authority until such a point where existence is nothing but struggle and torture, and only then will they find the impetus to change things.

I think in certain circles of "elite" this is known and that is why a lot of them stay as far away from the plebes as possible.

People dont really seem to have much of a clue as to the extent of this fraud, because there would be a lot more action if they did.

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 2

If someone stole thousands of pounds from you, your family and all of your friends you would probably go to great lengths to do something about it, but if that is the truth about quantitative easing then that is what has actually happened to all of us in the UK and in other countries who have taken similar steps. And we were told that it was good for us that we had our own currency, it saved us and was a wonderful thing so the Bank of England could take steps like quantitative easing to help the economy through the bad times, they basically convinced us that their theft was for our own benefit, and we believed them.

• Like 3

"If?" :lol: Sorry brother that is truth, there are no Ifs about it. Any country that has partaken in the great (pardon the term) anglo-zionist central banking experiment has seen the wealth of their nation plundered, austerity imposed, commerce impacted (unless you're big enough to be helping the government write the laws of course) and the people struggling to keep jobs and put food on the table.

• Like 1

*shakes fist*

doublepost

I mean its little different than the FBI saying they dont need a warrant to set up a stingray and catch up every single cell signal in a given area. Citing the need to act quickly if need be and not have to get a warrant....how does that fly, when the law already says in emergency or fugitive situations they can already be used without warrant?

they decide how they want it to be and pass a law saying it is so, and the plebes must obey or be subject to death by cop.

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1

I dunno Jetsun, maybe not everyone in the UK believed the politicians 'reassurances' about the economy.

Printing money wasn't necessarily a great idea.

I've little time for any of our politicians or parties, they seem to be 'cloned' somehow and occupy a cosseted, well paid bubble remote from the concerns of everyday voters.

All our MPs seem to do quite well for themselves what with good salaries plus generous expenses and staffing allowances.

General Election her in May but already the parties are hard at campaigning.

Pages and pages of politics in the newspaper each day.

Time was we had a four week run up to elections and that was it.

Nowadays it seems to be almost 24/7 coverage for months before.

Whoever gets in they all just seem to be and so the same.

Muddle along reactively taking unwarranted credit when market forces are good and blaming everyone but themselves when market forces are poor.

I do think that it is the global and national market economies that actually 'control' what happens.

The politicians just tag along behind.

Hence the mess perhaps?

Edited by GrandmasterP
  • Like 2

For a great example of this video, look no further than Ireland getting swindled out of independence in their vote last year. I never understood the "but you'll have trouoble getting accepted into the EU!!!" pseudo-argument against it. The EU is a walking corpse that has about half a pint of blood left in its body.

Iceland has been the *only* country that has responded appropriately to Banker Terrorism.

• Like 1

"If?" :lol: Sorry brother that is truth, there are no Ifs about it. Any country that has partaken in the great (pardon the term) anglo-zionist central banking experiment has seen the wealth of their nation plundered, austerity imposed, commerce impacted (unless you're big enough to be helping the government write the laws of course) and the people struggling to keep jobs and put food on the table.

Yeah, like they say in the video it is hard to discern the real truth these days, all the conspiracy theories add to the confusion. It is clear that those in charge like the conspiracy theorists and probably even encourage them. Swamp people with conflicting truths and narratives and they give up trying to work out what is really going on.

• Like 2

Most conspiracy theories only exist due to the massive un-ignorable holes in the "official" stories. Whether its so poorly covered up so as to be overtly blatant (like 911) they have a narrative in place (the person holding the wheelchairee's femoral artery at the boston bombing was rather showy and overly inventive I'll give them that, but sorry that's another falsehood about the day) or sometimes "the official story" "seems to make sense" but then you find out just about every other facet of the story is chock full of odd things that just dont ever happen (read all the sandy hook irregularities.)

To the extent that they are "encouraged" it is only out of ridicule. There are plenty of people that like to ridicule others that dont buy the convenience theories pre packaged inside a kool aid packet.

In such cases, best not even address the argument, just say what are you crazy?

Kinda like Pelosi's response when asked where in the constitution the government obtained its authority to have imposed Obamacase and her only response was "are you serious!?"

Ignore it and call it crazy and it will go away is the thinking.

• Like 1

For a great example of this video, look no further than Ireland getting swindled out of independence in their vote last year. I never understood the "but you'll have trouoble getting accepted into the EU!!!" pseudo-argument against it. The EU is a walking corpse that has about half a pint of blood left in its body.

Iceland has been the *only* country that has responded appropriately to Banker Terrorism.

yup

"Time was we had a four week run up to elections and that was it.
Nowadays it seems to be almost 24/7 coverage for months before."

its much worse than that here, it is disgusting, creepy, as soon as the election ends the next one immediately is underway here.

4 years or 6, 2 at the minimum. and if a politician is elected their first order of bizness is to organize the re-election, the concerns/issues of the voters citizens be damned anyways, there is a campaign to run

viva iceland

• Like 2