Sign in to follow this  
Trunk

i've gotten stronger! (i'm also black, now)

Well, things're paying off - take a look at my joint-work routine!

2356[/snapback]

I saw that a ways back on Sonnon's forum. That guy... errr, I mean Trunk you are un-fucking-believable. LOL! :lol:

I'll dig up his site if you are interested. He has a video of a battle on there that is also incredible.

Did you ever check out this one? http://content.collegehumor.com/media/movi...daynight3-1.wmv ... also pretty cool.

Sean.

Can you post it in divx. .wmv is unplayable on macs  :(

2378[/snapback]

It was somewhat of a joke-post. The movie is of a guy (not actually me) doing incredible break-dance, mind blowing incredible.

..i don't know how to convert movie files.

It was somewhat of a joke-post.  The movie is of a guy (not actually me) doing incredible break-dance, mind blowing incredible.

2379[/snapback]

OK,

WMV's are a pain in the ass to convert. But I managed to half-way decently convert the movie to a DivX avi, so anyone else having trouble with the WMV, PM me and I'll give you a link to the movie. I'd post it but it'd kill my bandwidth in fifteen minutes. :rolleyes:

Yo that was some of the illist martial arts I have ever seen...Jackie Chan style jumping around flipping, I wonder where I could learn that, other than Canada...

It was somewhat of a joke-post.  The movie is of a guy (not actually me) doing incredible break-dance, mind blowing incredible.

2379[/snapback]

The best part is at the end when he does those incredible, unbelieveable, controlled, pushups!! Without his feet touching the ground, his body almost horizontal!

Sign in to follow this