mike 134

help I lost my libido again

I had flat libido for 2 years until October 2014 when I drastically changed my diet. I started eating 3-4 whole eggs a day along with lots of red meat in the belief that it would raise my testosterone. My libido went way way up immediately, I was always horny and it was great. Mood, energy, and sleep all improved.

A little over a week ago I noticed my libido and energy levels starting to drop. Now I feel completely flat, no energy, lethargic, sleep problems. I'm eating like 5 eggs a day now and several pounds of steak a week, but still I'm not better. Energy / kundalini stuff is down, like I don't feel the heat or energy as much.

Does anybody have any idea whats going on. Could it be that I'm getting tolerant to the foods and maybe I need to back off for a while ? Also I smoked pot once (first time ever) last week around the time this all began. The half life of cannabis can be days but I only did a couple of puffs.

Thanks.

edit: problem solved, thanks to all who posted !

Edited by mike 134

What's your age? Where do you live? How is the weather? How do you define low libido? Natural medicines (eggs in your case) tend to work seasonally. Marijuana does drain libido and everyone responds differently. Half-life is raw science. Your body-brain is a holistic constellation of influences. I took adaptogens for fatigue in the winter last year. They only work in winter for me. There are lots of herbs and teas that increase libido, but without expert advice you won't know if you're treating symptoms or causes. Best of luck to you.

Whats the maximum number of eggs you will allow yourself to eat in one day, Mike? Just curious.

FWIW:

For your own sake, go back to earth planet.

Eating a lot of eggs, meat without eating at the same time lots of veggies and having a lot of physical activity will just engorge your body and liver system. You are not going anywhere (the hospital in the long run perhaps?) following that kind of diet, not saying anything about cannabis.

Getting horny isn't a life purpose, you know that, right?

Give yourself a healthy lifestyle ( balance your diet, physical activities, etc), if you don't have a job, try to find one or give your time and energy to some meaningful organization and stop being obsessed by your testes.

Take it FWIW.

edited to erase a useless repetition

Edited by bubbles
  • Like 7

Hello Mike,

Well, I would suggest you find a qualified mantra for the task of helping you here; Eggs will eventually give you digestive problems.
In the world of higher consciousness placebo does not exist, the mind requires some assistance at times, that is all; Mantra is a positive reinforcement of this process, effecting our lives patterns and rhythms, at a level that is much more effective than any material stimulant such as a food stuff.

A drop in libido is a symptom of a deeper cause and there are some heavy planetary placements right now, so heighten negative effects are quite natural; Mantra helps protect the mind from these influences.

Kind regards.

Hey thanks for the responses I want to quote some of the above but the formating on this tablet sucks so sorry. Anyway this morning libido is up a bit but I ate 7 eggs yesterday and pigged out at a steak buffet. Im sure its not a placebo I've been good for 3 months in a row now which is the longest I've been in years. Even in brief periods when my libido was back up temporarily I look back and realized I must have eaten some omelettes or something. Its really relieving to find a dietary link because the fix is so simple. I used to experiment with herbs, supplements, breathing exercises, yoga postures, MCO meditation, all kinds of studf. I stopped doing them as soon as I realized I can basically cure myself with steak and eggs. Laugh all you want but it makes total sense since testosterone is made from cholesterol. I think my limit is 4 per day I don't want to get heart disease from eating too much.

Mike 134:

Complex problem. Causes - depression, gonads, stress - can be many and hard to diagnose with the little information you supply. The body needs some cholesterol to produce testosterone (cholesterol is not bad, don't buy the myth), so you are doing the correct thing there. Another important booster is excercise - heavy lifting.

For some more tips check this:

http://www.artofmanliness.com/?s=testosterone

Also. Go to a medic and measure your T and speak about your problems. The low libido may stem from something else.

All the best,

Mandrake

• Like 1

Eat some mixed nuts for your snacks like:
Walnut
Brazil nut
Almond
Cashew nut
Hazel nut
and roast peanuts

They should give one enough potency.

Edited by ChiDragon

Hey thanks for the responses I want to quote some of the above but the formating on this tablet sucks so sorry. Anyway this morning libido is up a bit but I ate 7 eggs yesterday and pigged out at a steak buffet. Im sure its not a placebo I've been good for 3 months in a row now which is the longest I've been in years. Even in brief periods when my libido was back up temporarily I look back and realized I must have eaten some omelettes or something. Its really relieving to find a dietary link because the fix is so simple. I used to experiment with herbs, supplements, breathing exercises, yoga postures, MCO meditation, all kinds of studf. I stopped doing them as soon as I realized I can basically cure myself with steak and eggs. Laugh all you want but it makes total sense since testosterone is made from cholesterol. I think my limit is 4 per day I don't want to get heart disease from eating too much.

This is not something I want to laugh about.

Eating 7 eggs a day and "pigged out" is a very serious way to damage your body instead of helping you.

Focusing obsessively on your libido or on anything related to your genital life doesn't seem to be the right thing to do. It doesn't address the root of your problem. One's libido can be low for various reasons, your libido is just an echo of something else.

For example, if your have a drug consumption and addiction background, it surely has depleted your Kidney yin and yang thus diminishing your libido, your ability to have and maintain an erection, your overall energy. Your Liver Qi may have been over-stimulated and resulting in some non-ordinary states of consciousness but again feeling fatigue, loss of drive etc as counterparts etc. Your heart-shen may have been disturbed then leading to sleep problems, depression etc

So, since it is not a laughing matter, you should ask yourself some questions and answer them honestly:

- What could be the causes of my health situation? What is my history : my previous lifestyle? my diet? etc?

- What is the root of my problem?

- What do I really want?

- Am I ready to stop consuming drugs?

You said you already tried:

- supplements: but chemical supplements only stimulate more the Liver and lead to qi stagantion, liver wind and heat: if you had red eyes, etc.. then you know it didn't help.

- herbs: which herbs? Did you consult any medical doctor? Any Chinese medicine doctor? (I would do both) Has your condition been properly diagnosed?

- breathing exercises, yoga, MCO etc can be just fine but they are not a cure it all magic bullet if you don't correct your lifestyle and if you are applying them without proper judgment.

It looks like you randomly tried different things and that you are now ready to:

************eat 7/seven eggs a day plus some red meat in a substantial amount ************** without really knowing what is the root of your problem********* for an indefinite period of time***********just to have your libido back ?******

I am just baffled at what I just wrote.

You should find your common sense, Mike.This is not a laughing matter, it is your health and your life.

If you are serious about it, you should just take care of yourself in a proper way. Smoking pot, eating like you do is just nonsense. You can't live like that for the ten years to come hoping you'll feel better. It just won't work.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against you, I am just speaking my mind frankly.

Edited by bubbles
  • Like 5

^^^^^^^^

Hey buddy I appreciate you taking your time writing that insightful post. I'm basically shotgun experimenting I try stuff (advice from ppl here as well as my own ideas) for a couple of days here and there and basically nothing gave consistent results until the dietary change. I used to post here like every month collecting ideas on how to boost libido but when I did the steak and eggs thing I was like hey I'm cured no need to annoy you guys anymore lol. I figured I can continue this forever I mean 4 eggs a day is not bad but I'm totally freaking out that its not working now. As far as specifics herbs, the ones I remember as ashwa something and holy basil, and this adrenal adaptogen I took for some weeks. Didn't work at all. The weed was a one time thing I was at a party and got carried away in the moment. I'm eating nuts already and (chicken) liver, but thanks to the 2 posters who suggested these.

Libido is life. If its high everything is good. Confidence, self worth, energy, mood. And the opposite if its down.

• Like 2

Also I recently switched from organic eggs to just regular eggs last week the organic ones were unavailable but I'm gonna switch back again. Hopefully that will cure it.

If I were you, I would take a break once in a while from eggs and meat. I observed the same thing as you that eating 2 eggs a day is making a difference but after a month the gall bladder and liver becomes congested from too much cholesterol, so a fasting is more than welcome to purge the gall bladder. I don't advise the liver flush which I consider unnecessary, but taking a break from meat and eggs for one week while you eat copious amounts of apples, citrics and olive oil in salads or cooked food is just enough to reset the liver and gall bladder. I could give you a long list of adaptogens and stimulant herbs but if the gall bladder is congested, nothing will work. Just my opinion.

Edited by Andrei
  • Like 2

^^^^^^^^

Hey buddy I appreciate you taking your time writing that insightful post. I'm basically shotgun experimenting I try stuff (advice from ppl here as well as my own ideas) for a couple of days here and there and basically nothing gave consistent results until the dietary change. I used to post here like every month collecting ideas on how to boost libido but when I did the steak and eggs thing I was like hey I'm cured no need to annoy you guys anymore lol. I figured I can continue this forever I mean 4 eggs a day is not bad but I'm totally freaking out that its not working now. As far as specifics herbs, the ones I remember as ashwa something and holy basil, and this adrenal adaptogen I took for some weeks. Didn't work at all. The weed was a one time thing I was at a party and got carried away in the moment. I'm eating nuts already and (chicken) liver, but thanks to the 2 posters who suggested these.

Libido is life. If its high everything is good. Confidence, self worth, energy, mood. And the opposite if its down.

and now you know why central banks shouldnt print money :)

• Like 1

Libido is life but life isn't libido. I know you won't even consider that, but I write this down just in case it can benefit to someone, or perhaps you in a few years.

You seem to stick quite hard to your story so I leave this thread here, wishing you the best!

Be well,

Edited by bubbles
  • Like 2

What you're saying is 'I can only be confident and energetic if I really want to bang someone'. This is a perspective I struggle to understand, and it strikes me as unhealthy.

Probably your libido occurs alongside other sources of passion and vitality, along comes classical conditioning, your mind puts two and two together, gets seventy-nine, and says 'aha! Libido is synonymous with passion and vitality!'

If I were you, I would introspect hard on:

*What am I passionate about? Why?

*What forms of passion are there, excluding libido?

*Have I been placing libido excessively above other possible forms of passion?

*Might other forms of passion be more meaningful than libido?

*If I lost all desire for sex, wouldn't there be many other things to live for and be excited about?

• Like 2

You could put up a sign.

"Lost libido, last seen after eating masses of steak and eggs. 100$ reward"

In all seriousness, libido is something that fluctuates. If you want to increase it, start by lifting weights and abstain from beating off.

If after a month of no release and lifting heavy weights twice a week, you are not foaming at the mouth when you see a pretty woman, I will eat my hat.

• Like 1

Hey its back on now, what a relief. I'm only eating organic eggs from now on no more cheap stuff. Thanks to all who posted.

I like your style mike.

Mike I want you to try black rice, or black sesame seeds and report your SUCCESS. With a clove of fresh garlic.

It replaced meat for me, I can last hours with this...