Sign in to follow this  
silent thunder

red herrings and random thoughts

well someone has to take that oxygen the plants make and convert it back into carbon dioxide :lol:

• Like 1

woke up the other day with this thought sitting on my thought pond

breathing is the ultimate expression of recycling.

Nice :-)

I'd say it's the ultimate expression, and definition, of life. Whatever life exists wherever in the universe, in whatever envionment, it breathes in some way or another. In with the new, out with the old. My old is someone else's new ...

• Like 1

well someone has to take that oxygen the plants make and convert it back into carbon dioxide :lol:

And develop and grow this 'package' of (eventually) plant fertilizer.

• Like 1

Said Hamlet to Ophelia,
I'll draw a sketch of thee,
What kind of pencil shall I use?
2B or not 2B?

- Spike Milligan

• Like 1

That moment is still resonating with me. It was distinct, it feels almost like the concept was waiting for me to wake up to it. Like it was a film spread out on top of my mind pond, and I simply rose into awareness of it. Hard to describe, but it was distinctive in that the thought had no effort, intention or judgment in it.

I've always been curious about and have enjoyed the brief state of first waking into raw awareness. Many times, having a few heartbeats of being awake and aware, but having no recognition of... anything, not even self. Not sure why, but it seems important to me. Like there is a gravity to it that keeps tugging at me.

I normally lay very still in bed and just sense my body as I first wake. Then sometimes I'll smile into my organs, or just get up.

Now, I'm intending to try and remain utterly blank upon first waking and just observe with no judgment, the movement of the bellows.

• Like 1

this landed on my hook today after listening to some of the words of Nassim Haramein

followed closely by the piercingly potent Amiri Baraka

here. where I am. now.

only one nation remains

it's resonation.

Sign in to follow this