4bsolute

Heal depressive (sexual) energy - Howto?

Orgasm is the biggest release we have and I want to ask you for your life experiences with

when for example you are in a divorce situation like I am, where there is no communication between the two and you feel misunderstood and have no opportunity to correct via seeing and speaking to eachother, how would you heal the depressive feeling inside yourself?

I am aware of semen being important and not to drain yourself off of it, but how to go about it? Use the emotional release coming along with ejaculation / orgasm as a male?

And how to soothe the urge wanting to communicate but not being allowed to, respecting that and calm the hopes for a better future for the two of us?

Meditation works great but when coming out of it, around half an hour to an hour later the emotions arise again.

With respect and sincerity,

thank you.

Edited by 4bsolute

It can help to find a new woman that you like better, as well as focus on hobbies or tasks that you derive enjoyment from. Just move on; the sooner the better. The harder way of dealing with this situation is to be alone and sit with these feelings until it all changes, which takes a few years...2 years at the very least, but 5 is normal. Sometimes grief causes us to take the hard way out...when really it would be better if we did the challenging thing, and work toward moving on. Regardless, emotions arise...of course we don't like them when they're negative and overwhelming...but to some extent we have to live with them. It's best not to use meditation as a way of shutting them up, which is basically just having a strong aversion to certain aspects of your inner life. To fight against what you feel doesn't work well...but to feel other things instead, for instance because you're focusing on your hobby, or because you're captivated by a new woman, does work very well.

• Like 2

I think unfortunately there is no way around this one - you have to ride it out.

These emotions however unpleasant must be dealt with ... its normal & many of us have been through it.

Personally i wandered though life in a daze after the breakdown of my long term relationship - for a little over a year, then one day as clear as you like pop! (& it was practically that) my brain said "Thats enough, time to get on with your life" ... & i did ... what a relief.

So however difficult it may be to deal with (& it must be dealt with) it will not be forever & you will love again :D

Good luck my friend.

• Like 2

Orgasm is the biggest release we have and I want to ask you for your life experiences with

when for example you are in a divorce situation like I am, where there is no communication between the two and you feel misunderstood and have no opportunity to correct via seeing and speaking to eachother, how would you heal the depressive feeling inside yourself?

I am aware of semen being important and not to drain yourself off of it, but how to go about it? Use the emotional release coming along with ejaculation / orgasm as a male?

I strongly not recommending to "use the emotional release coming along with ejaculation / orgasm as a male". It will, mostly, hurt you physically and emotionally in the future. It will take a long time to reverse the detriment.

And how to soothe the urge wanting to communicate but not being allowed to, respecting that and calm the hopes for a better future for the two of us?

From the Art of War:

"There is a time which is best to retreat than advance."

Your best strategy is to back off for awhile. Just play like you didn't care anymore. You rather wait for her next initiative. Do not force yourself to do some unallowable thing which will make you regret later.

All I can say with any degree of certainty is that time heals.

Distance in time seems to lend a perspective and softens the edges and intensity of the emotions.

Of course, love heals, but when injured, opening the heart might be the last thing one feels capable of doing...

Much empathy and love mate. I've seen so much of this going on in my closest friends.

Several 10-20 year relationships coming to an end. It's heartbreaking for me as well, witnessing their pain.

But time truly has softened all of it in each case. Hang on and talk often to someone you trust and love.

Our grief lessens as we share it and our Joy increases as we share it, it's one of the great principles of friendship.

Much love!

• Like 1

Meditation works great but when coming out of it, around half an hour to an hour later the emotions arise again.

With respect and sincerity,

thank you.

Talk to someone else about it, or write letters and then burn them, or write songs or poetry to get it out.

I'm not sure what ejaculation is going to do except temporarily release sexual tension, it doesn't really have much to do with getting over emotional hurt or problems... unless you are moving on to ejaculate with someone else.

All I can say with any degree of certainty is that time heals.

Distance in time seems to lend a perspective and softens the edges and intensity of the emotions.

Of course, love heals, but when injured, opening the heart might be the last thing one feels capable of doing...

Much empathy and love mate. I've seen so much of this going on in my closest friends.

Several 10-20 year relationships coming to an end. It's heartbreaking for me as well, witnessing their pain.

But time truly has softened all of it in each case. Hang on and talk often to someone you trust and love.

Our grief lessens as we share it and our Joy increases as we share it, it's one of the great principles of friendship.

Much love!

Thank you very much and this is the exact thing I am doing right now: I do not ignore those who ignore me. I do not react. I choose to keep my heart open and open it even more. I want to see the changes and I know they exist and it will turn my reality around for it has already three times this year, what can happen when ones heart is active and open - the reality infront of our eyes does not seem to be "real" anymore, regarding our century-long programming in action+reaction. Wonders that seem to be impossible happen everywhere.

I have lost this girl to her ego and I will bring her back.

The time is now to be pioneers for a brighter future. Get to know your spiritual hearts, Family, please and see the wonder! You will not believe it with your own (conditioned mind's) eyes, for they are so great and so satisfying beyond belief ...

Reply and share your experience again after months if you desire, I promise you an Eden right here and right now, if you continue to open your heart.

PS: If readers are curious - spiritual heart is refered to the first light that is projected forth into this body on birth and then goes up into the head, where the seat of the soul is. The seat of the heart, the spiritual heart, is inside the middle of the chest (no precise location) and can be tracked down by the sweet and powerful feeling that arises when focusing here. From physical heart, to heart chakra, to spiritual heart to Buddha Nature/Inner Guru. I have no knowledge of chinese terms. It is pure consciousness, that what we all are, pure what we know as to be love, but unconditional in nature. Focusing our attention here on a daily basis increases our ability in being conscious, it literally increases our presence. I can not give more precise terms but I hope you all do understand. This transforms everything and gives us everything we ever wanted. Try it. It is not from this earth (but not distant either) ... just so foreign ... to these harsh circumstances on this planet ...

How can I forget this feeling and the circumstances arising with it? I did not spent enough time.. I really can say this now. Oh God, thank you for this callback ...

Thank you, all of you.

Edited by 4bsolute