4bsolute

Why does a life with purpose seem to get so "heavy" these days.. and not light?

Ok if you really wish to continue this topic,

I will have to further ruin my energy

You know what happened to native communities the ones that didnt get wiped out

They were approached by christian and buddhist missionaries

People that told them right was wrong and wrong was right

People that told them reject anger, be obedient, be a good little worker slave and obey your masters

So what happened people became brainwashed and led away

CT talks about me being a saviour complex

You got no guts CT, you have a weak pathetic spirit. You instead choose to walk away from what is right, because you might fail

You dont even realise you could be talking to one of those "masters" whose feet you want to kiss in 40 years but instead wiping your bum marks over other peoples visions and desire to help humanity

If it was normal in a society for people to rape each other constantly, people might reply with some crap like "stop trying to be a saviour"

Just pussy

Again I dont need to prove or confirm my spiritual level to anyone

I dont always choose to focus on such topics I keep it at the back of my mind, and think about harmony

You know come to think of it Taoism is somewhat like that too "dont ever rebel" dont ever want to change things" nice political doctrine

Funny how all the "gods chosen people" dont care about the other non gods chosen people because you think your the elite and you should have fity thousand times more wealth than others

I was reading about colours of energy this morning.. Seems like most of the people arguing with me are at brown or black "desire safety above all and fitting in" "seek power to make up for emotional insecurities" "desire to conform to societys expectation"

I am not. Why is it the people who love brown or black are telling me what is spiritual

Not sure if you're reading and understanding what people have posted here. I think CT's post sums it up best.

Beyond our love of greens, browns and blacks, do you see any relevance it might have for you? Cause you seem to be launching off into rants and messianic complexes.

C T, on 01 Jan 2015 - 19:37, said:snapback.png

Almost everyone at some point in their lives dream of being a hero, or a saviour of some form or other. Its a sort of on-off complex, isn't it, and not exactly one based on realistic premises. Sometimes the feelings, boosted by external events, can get very charged, and people read all sorts of things into these feelings, but only a special breed of people can actively & effectively engage their inner resources to mobilise something tangible in themselves that will contribute positively and significantly towards making a difference in the world.

Its easy to shout slogans and proclaim one's vision, but to be resolutely focussed on a primary objective with unwavering commitment and patiently setting the stage right, and holding the same values for 20 or 30 years with no guarantee of any progress is no easy task. Altruistic, authentic Change masters are few and far between - however, vessels of sound, these are easily shaped, used and then discarded like paper cups. What these sound carriers call heavy, the Masters would call 'opportunity'.

Edited by thelerner

So you put down someone for their vision because they might fail

I disagree

So, what is your vision and are you acting on it? What are you actually doing? We might actually support it but I don't think you've ever mentioned what you actually do. Mostly you seem to make online rants and talk about your greatness.

Plus aren't you doing the same thing? Making tons of suppositions and assumptions about us?

I dont need to tell you my vision or request your support

I just identified with OP

Because I dont see anything wrong with a rebellious attitude, a desire to create, I dont see it as something that needs to be meditated away, and I am rejecting people who somehow try to insinuate something wrong in me because I desire to be involved in some part of a creation process that creates a more beautiful world

Honestly it bothers me that most people reply to the OP with stop thinking..it really bothered me

Sorry man, didn't know anyone told you to stop thinking, quite the opposite really. I don't think anyone here wishes you to fail or insinuates your doing something wrong. In truth, you've never said what you do.

I was only interested if you Did anything, ie.. I'm concerned about X so I do Y, kind of stuff.

• Like 1