Sign in to follow this  
wilfred

hello bums

hey everyone, just a short intro message, seasons greetings and all to everyone.

here because googling has brought me to this board a number of times and it all seems very relevant to the type of studies/knowledge i've been drawn to. i started this journey by getting chronically ill, needing answers and over the years more and more seems to have fallen into place. firstly it was nutrition, internal cleansing and a little TCM, then the three treasure system and various tonics (lots of rebuilding jing) and now it's heading strongly into the esoteric plane with meditation and buddhism. seems like the theme of 'energy' has ties it all together, how do you get more and how do you balance it, how do you unblock things when functionality breaks down. and what's actually going on in this thing we call life/reality.

i love that these boards encompass discussion from a variety of viewpoints/schools of thought while staying with overall theme of energetic cultivation. some of the buddhist discussion boards on the web seem a bit boring to be honest, more about morality than energetic effects. there's a whole world to be learnt about and i feel that getting answers has become the major driving force in my life. so i'm here to glean what i can from the discussion and participate where possible. i met a teacher here in the UK who blew things wide open (i've seen his name pop up a few times) and am deeply grateful to have had that side of the equation explained and shown to me from such a source. the fact that most of this stuff is going on outside of the physical plane (kamma) was a true revelation and opened my eyes once and for all to what's been going on. it quickly became obvious what the source of all the suffering has actually been. it's been ME and all the stuff i've built up as a result of not having answers, wasting my energy and getting mad at the world. a relief but there's much work to be done.

peace everyone! :ph34r:

Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you as a member. There is indeed much work to be done and hopefully this forum will help you in the doing.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sign in to follow this