Sign in to follow this  
marcus2013

Energy exchange on intimate relationships

Dear bums,

I wrote these questions inthe "Emotional Obesity" thread and later realized it could hijack the thread, so I open a new one.

How exactly the energy of another person can interfere with yours once in an intimate relationship ??

I'm starting an intimate relationship with a girl I quite like. At one point while in bed making love we both felt that we were becoming each other, or melting together, or something like that. Can't really explain it better. Don't know if it was my imagination, but she felt it as well and we both were scared.

Is it potentially dangerous ? Is it only on my mind ? Coincidence ? Can it cause permanent damage to my aura or something ? I don't want to be picking up any negative traits she may have, and I don't want her to pick any negative traits I might have (I'm sure I do have). I have MORE than enough dealing with my own psycho/emotio/spiritual issues.

Do things like garlic or Tulsi (AFAIK they regenerate/keep foreigners out the aura) will heal/prevent this ?

I can understand that if you build an armour around yourself you won't be much affected, but isn't that limiting an intimate relationship ?

Quite lost about this topic, really.

Edited by marcus2013

"Melting".... good. Millions would die for this or at least benefit from it.

"Armour"... not good. Millions employ this and do detriment from it.

I think your local mind is scared of passing over into a realm of connection which is simply happening upon itself.

In daoist terms, this is similar to "Ziran" (Tzu-Jan) ; It-self-so'ing... following what is natural.

IMO, the level your experience is beyond the mind-body; your energies are having a 'hot chat'...

• Like 1

Huge influence. Empathize too much with the wrong partner, someone who's on a different path than you, and you'll find yourself repeatedly lost in the woods, drained, unbalanced, off purpose. Find the right person, maintain balance, flow into love, possibilities are endless and orgasmic.

edit; for emphasis on HUGE influence

Edited by Yasjua
  • Like 2

Sign in to follow this