lifeforce

Master Chunyi Lin's Gift

I've been away from the forums for some time, so apologies if this has been covered.

This seems like a very powerful cultivation method and I plan on using this.

I'm always open to different ways in which to improve both myself and others.

I'd be interested in the opinions of people who have used this type of cultivation : listening to energetic, spiritual chanting, in both a meditative setting, and used in the background.

Qi cultivation, Daoism, Buddhism, sacred sounds and their healing vibrational energy seem to be all merging together.

While I'm on this sort of subject, reciting of the Sanghata Sutra, has also been mentioned, and advised to me.

http://youtu.be/ZcEDEnD9RT8

• Like 1

Interesting.

So basically it's the energetic vibration of the sound, rather than the sound itself which heals ?

Yes, that's my understanding.

Interesting.

So basically it's the energetic vibration of the sound, rather than the sound itself which heals ?

heh....how else would one describe a sound aside from an energetic vibration in a medium? that's what everything is if you reduce it far enough.

certain patterns have certain meanings just like Ozzy's "crazy train" is what it is :lol: or mr crowley, if you prefer, haha

• Like 1

heh....how else would one describe a sound aside from an energetic vibration in a medium? that's what everything is if you reduce it far enough.

certain patterns have certain meanings just like Ozzy's "crazy train" is what it is :lol: or mr crowley, if you prefer, haha

they mean, I think, the vibration from the fact of the sound's existence in the universe. The file is playing, but the phone is silent, the sound is off.

I think it's probably self-fulfilling wishes, but they're pretty effective medicine in their own right. Maybe the most effective of all, because they truly come from within.

I found this song very disturbing. Not healing or uplifting at all. If anything, it scared me. Sounded like voices from hell.

Don't really understand.

• Like 1

Wheres the song?

mistaking the rope for the snake, so he got a fright it seems

Wheres the song?

follow the link at the youtube page:

Master Lin specifically selected “A Prayer for All Living Being” as a perfect gift for you in this the season of peace and love. You can download this chant at:

(I don't know, either)

I found this song very disturbing. Not healing or uplifting at all. If anything, it scared me. Sounded like voices from hell.

Don't really understand.

Some Tibetan monks chant like that sometimes.

The deeper a person's voice goes, the more bass it has. Bass has more of a resonating quality than higher pitch notes...or it basically travels through materials better. Like when a person has a subwoofer in their car, you'll hear it from far away, even in your home. The sound actually penetrates through their car, through the walls of your house, etc. But you don't hear the song that's playing...they only hear that in their car.

So low chanting sends whatever you're saying further, along with the intentions that you say it with, and shakes up things in its way.

I'm not sure this is the reason Tibetan monks would give for doing it...but it is true.

It does sound weird though...like a bunch of bullfrogs.

• Like 4

why does he need my email address?

To send you the link for the mp3 download.

Plus, SFQ send you lots of free stuff throughout the year if you subscribe free of charge to their newsletter.

• Like 1