zerostao

the world (at war)

powell%20israel_0.jpg

The email was sent shortly after Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had just visited Washington amid deteriorating relations with the Obama administration, and had given a fiery speech before Congress denouncing the proposed deal under which Iran would consent to invasive inspections in exchange for lifting of the nuclear-related sanctions. The deal was finalized in July 2015, despite much ongoing criticism by both Republicans and Donald Trump who has threatened to undo the deal if elected president.

There is another reason why Powell's email is troubling: a 1976 amendment to the Foreign Assistance Act bans any US economic and military aid to countries that deliver, receive, acquire or transfer nuclear enrichment technology without abiding by the NPT. Israel is one of the few countries that did not sign the NPT, along with self-admitted nuclear powers India and Pakistan.

When asked by RT for a comment, US State Department spokesman John Kirby declined to answer whether Israel should face the same treatment as Iran and North Korea – both of which have been sanctioned for alleged or actual violations of the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.

The leak comes days after US officials signed a Memorandum of Understanding according to which a record $38 billion in military assistance would be provided to Israel over the next decade, with Israelis pledging to spend nearly all of it on US
weapons and training.

----------------------------------

hah yeah that'll be the day our government cuts off israel

• Like 1

interesting day while all eyes are on the election

we have internet war

http://anonhq.com/someone-literally-trying-take-internet-right-now/

environmental war

http://anonhq.com/someone-set-2-million-dakota-access-pipeline-construction-equipment-fire/

and 

http://www.anonews.co/russia-deploys-fleet/

and we just gave nkorea the most serious threat ever

may you live in interesting times. 

may you find and live in peace

• Like 1

Yesterday I introduced the Stop Arming Terrorists Act. This bill would prevent our government from using American taxpayer dollars to support allies and partners of Al Qaeda, ISIL, Jabhat Fateh al Sham and other terrorist groups with money, weapons, and intelligence support. Under U.S. law, it’s illegal for any American to provide money or assistance to terrorist groups — yet the government has been doing just that for years. This madness must stop. Our government has to be held to the same standards and laws as its citizens. We cannot continue to allow our government to arm terrorists. I urge my colleagues to join me in supporting this legislation.

• Like 2

"The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous. Hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and ignorance. This new version is the past and no different past can ever have existed. In principle the war effort is always planned to keep society on the brink of starvation. The war is waged by the ruling group against its own subjects and its object is not the victory over either Eurasia or East Asia, but to keep the very structure of society intact" 

• Like 1

"The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous. Hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and ignorance. This new version is the past and no different past can ever have existed. In principle the war effort is always planned to keep society on the brink of starvation. The war is waged by the ruling group against its own subjects and its object is not the victory over either Eurasia or East Asia, but to keep the very structure of society intact"

You forgot the attribution but I recognize it.

A bit disturbing, isn't it?

• Like 2

You forgot the attribution but I recognize it.

A bit disturbing, isn't it?

When one reads something that rings true, I don’t think it really matters who said it or wrote it. Whether, it was said by a character in a story, or by an author using a nom de guerre, the truth rings of truth. The fact that this quote is lifted from a book that has proved remarkably prophetic, disturbing or not, reality is what it is. 

When one reads something that rings true, I don’t think it really matters who said it or wrote it. Whether, it was said by a character in a story, or by an author using a nom de guerre, the truth rings of truth. The fact that this quote is lifted from a book that has proved remarkably prophetic, disturbing or not, reality is what it is.

One value in attribution is ethics. That is not such a concern in this case, I think, as the origin should be easy to find via a web search. (EDIT: Turns out that TaoMeow linked to the source^^^ between the time I opened the thread and clicked the Submit button! :))

This work, however, is but a chapter in an ancient story, woven through many lifetimes and across dimensions. While most stay unaware, and properly so, and all move erratically towards quiescence in the long-run, some are occasionally drafted or called upon (depending on role) to participate in an active fashion. For those who are called upon, there is value in gathering knowledge from lore, legend and literature (power tempered by knowledge, knowledge tempered by wisdom) in order to help prepare for the coming task. Attribution can help with this preparation by making the verses more accessible and the song more complete. While those working at counter-culture may twist and distort to discount and dismiss verses to obscure the song, I think this risk is outweighed by the benefit to those called to action of calling attention to the melody when it recurs.

Edited by Brian
  • Like 2

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." 
–President Dwight D. Eisenhower

• Like 2

Rick to Ilsa, "But it's a story without an ending."

Laszlo to Rick, "This time I know our side will win."

---Casablanca

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
          Between the crosses, row on row,
       That mark our place; and in the sky
       The larks, still bravely singing, fly
    Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the dead, short days ago
      We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
       Loved and were loved, and now we lie
             In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
    To you from failing hands we throw
       The torch; be yours to hold it high.
       If ye break faith with us who die
    We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
             In Flanders fields.

• Like 2

Further evidence of the fact group karma exists to me.

interesting. my idea of karma existing is that it would be the war profiteers and leaders who ordered the wars that suffered due to karma, rather than the poor ignorant young foot soldiers who were rounded up and sent off to war, many against their will. it is hard for a lowly foot soldier to negotiate peace.

interesting. my idea of karma existing is that it would be the war profiteers and leaders who ordered the wars that suffered due to karma, rather than the poor ignorant young foot soldiers who were rounded up and sent off to war, many against their will. it is hard for a lowly foot soldier to negotiate peace.

The explaination of group karma as I understand it includes shared karma for acts by one or more members of 'groups' such as you and another friend, you and your bowling league members and so on to and even further past that to you in the group of all sentient beings of this world. Perhaps even wider groups than that. After all, it is said that in the Absolute there is 'not two'. The endless 'Net Of Indra' concept.

Also, 'innocent' individuals involved in a mass karmic event are likely their karma led them to be at that time and location so they would be expiating karmic debt from other incarnations/lives as well as possibly some karma from their present life

Edited by kbe

Expect an escalation of US involvement in Syria. Trump just committed 2500 troops and 1000 marines (fire base). Boots on the ground.

Edited by ralis

its been in the works at least since 2001, so it doesnt matter who the commander in chief is in that respect.

it seems like a lifetime ago(well, actually many lifetimes lost) when general wesley clark revealed the 7 nation dismantling plan.

and it's really worse than that. the middle east is one theatre

http://americaflashnews.com/veteran-turned-away-from-va-after-requesting-mental-treatment-kills-himself/

Further evidence of the fact group karma exists to me.

+1

The American Government is the new Nazi Germany. The fact is that no countries have taken them to the International Court of Justice for Crimes Against Humanity for what they did to the native inhabitants of the Bikini islands.

And for having surrounded China with nuclear bases:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/760463/us-china-war-peoples-liberation-army-south-china-sea-south-korea-donald-trump

Bad karma to that belligerent country.

This affects us all souls living on this magnificent blue planet, Gaia.

To the OP,

Is not the world at war but the US against the rest of the world.

https://www.wagingpeace.org/nuclear-expert-peter-kuznick-concerned-humanitys-future/

Does it make sense?

rideforever's thread I Am supplied by the Light reminded me of this old thread, well, it crosses my mind from time to time as the war going on around us All never ends.

I wanted to add a couple of quotes from rideforever:

" No longer try to bridge things with the world of humans as they are."

" Firstly, all the violent darkness that is human culture should not be imbibed because it shatters the inner structure of your being, the molecules of your inner structure.  Well it's been a long time coming, but I see nothing of value in it.   Just a sewer turning over."

The Struggle Is Real --- War is the oldest Human Ritual

There is no peace here, war is never cheap dear
Love will never meet here, it just gets sold for parts
You cannot fight it, all the world denies it

Everyone is king when there's no one left to pawn

and there's nowhere left to fall

Spoiler

Hell is empty and all the devils are here

human all too human

and our chosen Ritual War

maybe in my next life i will return as a more peaceful creature, perhaps a wolf

• Like 1