thelerner

Spring Forest Qigong is nice free download

Spring Forest Qigong at springforestqigong.com is giving out some free material. A 30 minute long chanting called A Prayer for all living Beings Chant by Master Lin and 5 Tibetan Monks. If its your kind of thing look for it on the site (you may have to give an email).

Ā 

Deep and guttural like they're chanting through an Australian didgeridoo, nicely layered with bells and various sonics. Worth a listen in my opinion, might be a nice change of pace to listen to during seated meditation and see where it takes you.

Ā 

from the site:

Like all Tibetan chants the sounds in ā€œA Prayer for All Living Beingsā€ were specifically chosen for the power of their energy. Sounds are a very powerful form of energy and the sounds in this chant are very powerful indeed and so very beneficial.

Ā 

Master Lin recorded this chant with five Tibetan monks whose energy is just remarkable, which is why he was so honored when they agreed to record a series of chants with him. Master Lin specifically selected ā€œA Prayer for All Living Beingā€ as a perfect gift for you in this the season of peace and love.

Ā 

You can benefit from the energy of this chant in many ways.

Ā 

Complete Focus
Listening to this chant as you would a guided meditation is the most beneficial way to experience its energy. You can sit or lie down and focus your full attention on the chant. We will give you more details on this below.

Ā 

Ā 

And remember: you don't get 3 tibetan monks chanting like inferior brands. Not even 4, you get 5!! In my day we were lucky just to get even 1.

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 10

Direkt link?

Ā 

btw, this is nice: Before you learn to sit, you need to learn to stand. :)

Ā 

Did Master Lin not say that a beginner should do 3 times as much standing exercise as sitting exercise? :)

Here is a direct link

http://www.springforestqigong.com/index.php/a-prayer-for-all-living-beings?highlight=WyJhIiwicHJheWVyIiwiZm9yIiwiYWxsIiwibGl2aW5nIiwiYmVpbmdzIiwiYSBwcmF5ZXIiLCJhIHByYXllciBmb3IiLCJwcmF5ZXIgZm9yIiwicHJheWVyIGZvciBhbGwiLCJmb3IgYWxsIiwiZm9yIGFsbCBsaXZpbmciLCJhbGwgbGl2aW5nIiwiYWxsIGxpdmluZyBiZWluZ3MiLCJsaXZpbmcgYmVpbmdzIl0=

Ā 

If that does not work just go to the store and do a search for a prayer for all living beings.

Ā 

I had a powerful emotional reaction to the chanting after about 15 minutes while I was doing other things not even fully concentrating on the chanting. I wish they would have given a better description of what the chant is actually saying but it appears you do not need to know at an intellectual level. Hope you all enjoy!

• Like 1

Perhaps it's a recipe for egg salad?

Ā 

Lol. It could be. I guess we will never know unless someone here knows tibetan and can translate it.