Sign in to follow this  
The_Search_for_Tao

Hello to all Toa Bums!

G'day to you all!

My background of Taoism is probably pretty timid compares to most of you..

I've discovered the tradition/religion about 6 years ago..I somehow heard about the unique sexual Toaist practices, became interested and bought 2 books by Master Mantak Chia:

1. Transform Stress Into Vitality

2. Taoist Secrets Of Love - Cultivating Male Sexual Energy

I also own and liked Benjamin Huff's "The Tao of Pooh"..

Anyway, since I was just reading books without meeting other people who practice it, I lost my "faith" in it and wasn't sure it's the right and healthy thing to do..

Also I was never sure about how well I do the exercises/meditations and what I was suppose to be feeling..

Lately I became interested in it again..and started practicing again (I watched about 6 hours of DVD listening to Master Mantak Chia explain the "microcosmic circle meditation"..)

but I'm still not entirely sure about the path..

I came here looking for answers..

Thanks for reading thus far(:

The researcher

Anyway, since I was just reading books without meeting other people who practice it, I lost my "faith" in it and wasn't sure it's the right and healthy thing to do..

Also I was never sure about how well I do the exercises/meditations and what I was suppose to be feeling..

Lately I became interested in it again..and started practicing again (I watched about 6 hours of DVD listening to Master Mantak Chia explain the "microcosmic circle meditation"..)

but I'm still not entirely sure about the path..

I came here looking for answers..

Well you came to the right spot (I think). There are a lot of people here with a lot of different viewpoints - so you'll probably get a response on just about anything you may ask. I am more interested in the philosophical aspect of taoism; others are more interested in the internal arts. Anyway - welcome aboard!

Sign in to follow this