manitou

Which books sit on your nightstand?

"The Shool for Gods"  by Stefano D'Anna 

A wonderful initiatory novel for those who believe that it is not necessary to flee the world or to retire to a monastery to become an accomplished being. Inspired by the voice of the master, here called the Dreamer, we learn to go beyond our limits, overcome our fears and face our contradictions with disconcerting lucidity and daring. "The world is as you dream" .

Caution if anyone goes seeking this book it is not very well written for the average person interested in these practices. Some practical experience is needed to comprehend what is being shared.

F5300569-F4D0-4DD4-A4DC-80517AF4388E.thumb.jpeg.d5c0c6008a758bc728aec9e28b10f7be.jpeg

Edited by Pilgrim
  • Like 2

Homo Sapiens Are Bio-Robots: Human "Software" Catalog of Human Souls Book 1....Synchronicity!  quite possibly  a pseudo study... has any body else looked into this one?

the Author's thesis  claims...

The Shan Hai Jing. is ancient Chinese monumental document turned out to be the Catalog of human population—a collection of detailed descriptions of 293 subtypes of the biological type Homo sapiens. It contains information about each person who lived, lives or will live in the future on planet Earth.... in essence a human being's software can be fried via images, and even goes as far as implying someones soft ware can be remote fried/manipulated given the proper amount of info(exact birth date, etc)

I just reminded myself how warming up is important to do.

Just turned the page 120 ...  let see what is more there.

277310.jpg

The Gita for Children https://www.amazon.com/Gita-Children-Roopa-Pai/dp/9351950123

It is a remarkably well written book that Adults can learn from as well. It is also in Audio-book format which I highly recommend. It is amazing how the author makes sens of the Gita in everyday plain terms anyone can follow and reveals the Spiritual wealth of India in a way that is comprehensible to all.

Truly an amazing piece of work.

Capture.thumb.JPG.ab39eec3bba0968342288d6636b34e87.JPG

• Like 2

The Science of Kriya Yoga by Paramahamsa Hariharananda.

This is a newly released book I thought would never see the light of day from the organization. 

In in the past this was only passed around in private between devoted Kriyabans because it was mostly written for those in our lineage.

Very pleased to let others know this is authentic and worth purchasing.

16CE7AB1-97A8-4BCC-A562-B5DFB7E3AD63.thumb.jpeg.479c9f6395614167e4f8211e8d0d8daa.jpegF78DBA0C-6B90-4CDC-BFDD-90A886CC6F9E.thumb.jpeg.8e80a187f65b1f2af829fec286c0850e.jpeg

• Like 1

Thanks for the heads up @Pilgrim , yet I haven't had any luck tracking that book down.  There is a book available for pre-order that has the same cover but is named 'A Collection of Instructions on Kriya Yoga'.  Do you think that will be the same one?

https://www.kriya.org/merchandise/big_thumb/1/a-collection-of-instructions-on-kriya-yoga.jpg

https://www.kriya.org/store/books/en

Currently:

The Book of Knowing and Worth by Paul Selig

Emotional Freedom by Judith Orloff

Anatomy of Loneliness by Teal Swan

Unfu*K Yourself by Gary John Bishop

Miracles Now by Gabrielle Berstein

The Art of Communicating by Tich Nhat Hanh

Seven Steps To Inner Power by Tae Yun Kim

Bringing Your Shadow Out of The Dark by Robert Augustus Masters

In The Beginning - The Opening in the Game of Go by Ishigure (does anyone in these forums play Go online?)

Been reading a lot of channeled texts, including the Ascended Masters texts by Godfre. I am finding them to be transformatiive, and I have discovered that they collaborate with things we are only coming to learn now. For example, in Unveiled Mysteries, a great civilization in the jungle is mentioned, and only recently, using LIDAR technology, have we found the remains of a HUGE, ancient city, long forgotten and buried by time.

These books were originally written between 1900-1930, a time when almost everyone believed that the races in the jungle were merely primitive and that no technologically advanced society ever existed there. This has now been disproved, and, from what I have read in this book, there are more exciting discoveries to come!

Edited by DreamBliss

On 2/13/2019 at 5:41 AM, orange said:

Thanks for the heads up @Pilgrim , yet I haven't had any luck tracking that book down.  There is a book available for pre-order that has the same cover but is named 'A Collection of Instructions on Kriya Yoga'.  Do you think that will be the same one?

https://www.kriya.org/merchandise/big_thumb/1/a-collection-of-instructions-on-kriya-yoga.jpg

https://www.kriya.org/store/books/en

I am looking forward to that one being released . It is different.

Here is the link sorry should have posted it with the picture this is available now there site is a bit clumsy.

https://www.kriya.org/store/new-arrivals/en

Edited by Pilgrim
  • Like 1

'Chi Kung, Way of Power' by Master Lam Kam Chuen. I had to buy it used from Half Price Books. It's the only way I knew how to get it. I don't think it is in print anymore. It just arrived today. It took 2 weeks to get here, but it seemed like forever. I'm so excited to read it. It looks like it has a lot of different content than 'The Way of Energy'. I might be up late tonight reading it.

15502889805473997187645820095167.jpg

• Like 1

I'm currently reading The Day After Roswell by Col. Philip Corso, as recommended by my new Bujinkan ninja friend.   I've never given the UFO thing much thought until now.  Holy crap.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, manitou said:

I'm currently reading The Day After Roswell by Col. Philip Corso, as recommended by my new Bujinkan ninja friend.   I've never given the UFO thing much thought until now.  Holy crap.

yeah, interesting isn't it. It's loong ago that I've looked into those things, but indeed, holy crap sort of says it ;)

• Haha 1

The Synchronicity Key: The hidden intelligence guiding the Universe

David Wilcock

Crystal Grids Power. 

Ethan Lazzerini

The Mystery of Iniquity: The legal prerequisite to the return of the Messiah 

Michael Rood

The sermon on the mount

Emmett Fox

Pyramid Power: Science of the Cosmos

Patrick Flanagan 

Sacred network megaliths,  cathedrals, ley lines & the power of shared consciousness. -   Chris Hardy

The dark side of the brain

Harry Oldfield 

The Planetary Matrix: Primary Ley line network of the earth 

Roy Snelling

Everything you need to know but never been told

David Icke

• Like 2

The I ching, Tao Te Ching, Taoist classics The book of balance and harmony, Understanding reality. Off the record Taoist scripture un published and some manuals of dragon gate long men pei for my eyes only, wrapped in yellow silk.

• Like 1

A Lineage of Dragons: The mysterious qigong master who was Bruce Lee's uncle and main teacher.

By Dao Bum @Starjumper AKA Steve Gray

This book is not what one might think, it is very good.

https://www.amazon.com/Lineage-Dragons-mysterious-qigong-teacher-ebook/dp/B07P891QX7/ref=mp_s_a_1_fkmr0_1?keywords=lineage+if+dragons&qid=1553979385&s=books&sr=8-1-fkmr0

Edited by Pilgrim
  • Like 2

51VaQen4MVL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Powerful book, stories from the oral tradition of the Bride and Jesus.  Read it a few times. I highly recommend it. 

51i5oRAn39L._AC_SY400_.jpg

Only a chapter into this but so far it’s decent....

• Like 1

Sorry, it is just an image from internet. I have the printed book but you can easily find pdfs. I do recommend the book, simple but so deep and wise. One of the best books ever written IMHO