Sign in to follow this  
IntuitiveWanderer

The Truth

The truth is simpler than anyone thinks..

Simpler than anyone can think,...because the threshold of absolute truth is beyond thinking.

“Recognize that everything you see and think is a falsehood, an illusion, a veil over the truth." Lao Tzu

• Like 2

Incorrect! A recognition of Absolute Truth, even conceptually, is quite important for any conversation on reality. The denial of Absolute Truth denies reality.

"Contradictions in perspective among those Seeing the profound do not occur" Taranatha

Two truths cannot contradict one another. Galileo Galilei

If anything contradicts the absolute truth that there is no Present in time,...then that contradictory pov is untrue.

Simpler than anyone can think,...because the threshold of absolute truth is beyond thinking.

“Recognize that everything you see and think is a falsehood, an illusion, a veil over the truth." Lao Tzu

You don't even notice how much you're contradicting yourself. Not only that, but you don't realize that your use of those quotes is not suitable for supporting your claims' validity, but it assumes it. You're seeking help in the perceived authority of other people's words. That's a very externalized mindset.

Also, the way you bring the idea of "reality" into this shows how little you see.

Your first sentence actually contains a hidden message for you. (Actually not so hidden now that I pointed it out.)

how so ? :)

in order to see the illusion , one must see reality and compare the two simultaneously .

Reality and illusion are the same item , are they not ?

Even an illusion is real in some way . :)

hot and cold for example are the same . Cold is the illusion and hot the reality .

can you explain that ? :)

Edited by TaoMaster

The tricky part is seeing the truth and then explaining it to another after . Its starts off momentary but with practice you can sustain it . There is a meditation exercise you can do to perfect the feat . :)

Truth+. Pure truth has no negative pole . (- lie ) When you see both the truth and the lie simultaneously , the lie vanishes and all that's left is the truth . The lie is the illusion . :)

when you walk through he supermarket , you don't want to use your eyeballs to see the truth , you see it spiritually The lie is all that is in your way . When you see it you'll know it it feels good too. VERY good .

For most,...who have actually experienced truth,...it appears that awareness of truth is only momentary,...before a thought comes up, and obscures the higher awareness. Gurdjeiff speculated that only .4% of people ever have glimpse,...although today, I'd suggest that number has been increasing.

how so ? :)

in order to see the illusion , one must see reality and compare the two simultaneously .

Reality and illusion are the same item , are they not ?

Even an illusion is real in some way . :)

hot and cold for example are the same . Cold is the illusion and hot the reality .

can you explain that ? :)

Yes,...one cannot "see" illusion from illusion, only a perceived, simulation of reality.

Yes,...hot and cold are the same,...just as yang and yin. Both are illusion,...only a perceived, simulation of reality.

So,...how can real reality be "seen?" The Heart Sutra gives a nice summary. But even simpler is this,...uncovering the Present. Only from the Present can truth of what is, be recognized. Not the relative present of past and future,...but the absolute Present.

A truth is this,...there is no Present in time,...there is no Consciousness in time. The relative can only "see" the relative.

“As soon as one sense-organ returns to the source, All the six are liberated." Avalokitesvara, Shurangama sutra

When you see it you'll know it it feels good too. VERY good .

Uncovering the Present is a tremendum,...such a direct ecstatic experience, that when you look in a mirror, the beauty is dazzling in brilliance. Unfortunately, very, very few people ever directly experience the Present,...most out the fear of letting go of the past and future.

Lao Tzu said, "Do you think you can clear your mind by sitting constantly in silent meditation? This makes your mind narrow, not clear."

The Hua Hu Ching suggests, "the ego is a monkey catapulting through the jungle; totally fascinated by the realm of the senses....if anyone threaten it, it actually fears for its life. Let this monkey go. Let the senses go."

"The practice of meditation is represented by the three monkeys, who cover their eyes, ears and mouths so as to avoid the phenomenal world. The practice of non-meditation is ceasing to be the see-er, hearer or speaker while eyes, ears and mouths are fulfilling their function in daily life." - Wei Wu Wei

• Like 2

Uncovering the Present is a tremendum,...such a direct ecstatic experience, that when you look in a mirror, the beauty is dazzling in brilliance.

i sit in my hot tub some nights and experience what you call "a direct ecstatic experience " My dogs look at me and they see it too . They get unusually excited and enthusiastic. I call it out of body awareness as there are no thoughts, just perceptions of truth. and yes is feels very nice . I look good in the mirror and others notice it while im in public. I don't speak or have thoughts . I just enjoy and perceive what I see . Interesting too is that others seem brighter and happier as well . Not everyone but I notice a differences in others too . In a very very good way . Everything in the universe seems to just get better and brighter . I become faster smarter brighter happier . All my yang attributes increase simultaneous and all my yins decrease to the same degree. I literally feel myself leave my body in a way and my body feels it too .

Unfortunately, very, very few people ever directly experience the Present,...most out the fear of letting go of the past and future.

Yes so true. I was willing and i still am, to go completely insane at the cost of becoming completely sane and i just become more sane when its all said and done . But most, like you say, don't want to risk insanity . or " letting go " Ive felt " beat up " mentally many many times but it has been worth it in ways I have not the ability to explain to you in words. VERY worth the risk .

The meditation i speak of is not the traditional hindu Buddhist meditation . Its just a quite place without distractions . Like when you walk through the market without thoughts and what not .

I just call it meditation . Peacefullness is a positive attribute

i sit in my hot tub some nights and experience what you call "a direct ecstatic experience " My dogs look at me and they see it too .

My first experience aware of the Present,..which occurred as an unexpected consequence of surrendering during a difficult occasion,...had an urge to follow the brilliance of everything,...it was my first experience seeing life this way, the vibrant perfection of the duality's illusion,...all one thing,...and yet beyond oneness. Anyway,...it was dawn,...the sun had not risen,...and I walk around an open zoo. In the 60's and early 70's, Alamogordo had a zoo accessible 24/7,...nowadays it has a no-see-thru fence, and one pays admission.

The zoo housed lobos, eagles, ostriches, mountain goats, bobcats, etc.,...and the experience was one of no boundary between us,...just love. In 40 years of spiritual experiences,...for me,...the purpose of life is to bring more love in,...which happens effortlessly just by being Present.

Being Present obliterates the conditions of the dream of life's situation,...which always arise from the past or future,...thinking, the other 5 senses, are always in the past.

If hot tubing triggers it for you,...awesome. My first was a NDE,...thus I didn't necessarily want to physically die each time to access it. I later found, that for me, the quickest way was Connected Breathwork,...and, through the years, short sayings would initiate it. Then, I stumbled on non-meditation,...probably a result from years of not thinking.

“Mind is the basis of samsara and nirvana. Once you realize (its nature), rest in the ease of non-meditation.” Saraha

"In a state of non-meditation, you attain Mahamudra."

"The state of non-meditation is born in the heart...." Jigme Lingpa

O Voltaire! O humanity! O idiocy! There is something ticklish in "the truth," and in the SEARCH for the truth; and if man goes about it too humanely --- ... --- I wager he finds nothing!

Frederick Nietzsche - Beyond Good And Evil

• Like 2

If hot tubing triggers it for you,...awesome.

its not JUST the hot tub , its at Starbucks , sitting on the toilet , driving in car , bathtub, shower . My point is that if there's alot of chaotic stuff happening around me it distracts my peacefulness . I call what you mention out of body awareness.

I can "see" things without thought . If I think or calculate, it is a distraction . I simply just "know "

so with that said I like to do the yang yin package exercise in a quite meditative state without distraction

I use pencil and paper or my computer keyboard to write down the yang and yin attributes of the whole universe.

Then you begin to see the whole universe at once . YOU SEE IT for what it is rather than think about it .

So im not a traditional mediator. with eyes closed sitting down with my legs cross . My eyes are open and i define yang and yin attributes that exist in the universe. I just use it as an example. I have done meditation in the past yes . But not recently

You can do the drill too . Anyone can and should . But who am I to tell anyone what to do

See my signature below.

O Voltaire! O humanity! O idiocy! There is something ticklish in "the truth," and in the SEARCH for the truth; and if man goes about it too humanely --- ... --- I wager he finds nothing!

Frederick Nietzsche - Beyond Good And Evil

humanely no :( ...... spiritually yes. :)

no thing exists beyond good and evil .

• Like 1

I can "see" things without thought . If I think or calculate, it is a distraction . I simply just "know "

I use pencil and paper or my computer keyboard to write down the yang and yin attributes of the whole universe.

Then you begin to see the whole universe at once . YOU SEE IT for what it is rather than think about it .

That's why I use the term "gnow" with that experience, to differentiate it from the "know" that arises with thinking.

Excellent about your contemplations on duality,...this was Lao Tzu's entry point,...we must recognize Who's Who in Duality, in order to recognize duality. The real attributes/characteristics of yang/yin are quite obscured to the humancentric pov. Duality must be viewed from duality's pov.

yang...........................yin.

centripetal....................centrafugal.

integrating....................disintregating.

spiral in......................spiral out.

implosive......................explosive.

converge.......................diverge.

in...........................out

generative.....................radiative.

Gravity....................Levity

inhalation.....................exhalation.

sphere…………….................…….torus.

Earth......................Heaven

solid........................vaporous

rotation decrease................rotation increase.

quartz.........................calcite.

heating........................cooling.

charging.......................discharging.

contraction....................expansion.

Father Earth.....…….............Mother Sky

particle………............………………..wave.

Geb………...............……..……Nut.

Father Time...................Mother Space

induction......................conduction.

winding light waves............unwinding light waves

pressure increase.....................pressure decrease.

infra-red..........................ultra-violet.

low frequency..........................high frequency.

Thus,...when I hear someone speaking of "mother earth," usually like they understand what they're talking about, it is obvious their pov is human-centric.

Same with those who we display the T’ai chi T’u symbol arbitrarily. The T’ai chi T’u, or yin-yang, is a well-known symbol that shows dualities’ two primal forces that is simultaneously opposing and complimentary. Although this symbol represents the rhythm of duality within the universe and thus can be viewed in motion, there is a correct, meaningful way to display it statically. The yin, or dark, feminine energy should be located on the left, with its bright eye upward at the top, whereas yang, the bright, masculine energy, should be on the right, downward with its dark eye at the bottom of the pattern. Viewing or displaying the T’ai chi T’u any other way obscures the correct nature of duality. Duality’s reality is not a personal, human-centric reality.

Object-ivists hold some queer views about the nature of our dualistic reality. To understand full spectrum consciousness, we must grasp the who’s who of polarity. For instance, yang is descending, implosive, spiral-in, warming, structuring and accumulative. Yin is ascending, explosive, spiral-out, cooling, de-structuring, and dissipating. These are not human personality traits, but words that point to the masculine-centripetal and feminine-centrifugal pulse of the universe. In polarity consciousness, male and female are equal, simultaneous, pressure conditioned movements in search of balance, the in-breath and out-breath of our reality. Except for random occurrence, it is unlikely that sacred space can be created without understanding this.

O Voltaire! O humanity! O idiocy!

"Were cockroaches to have a notion of God, they would probably imagine Him as a very big and powerful cockroach." Voltaire

• Like 1

That's why I use the term "gnow" with that experience, to differentiate it from the "know" that arises with thinking.

Excellent about your contemplations on duality,...this was Lao Tzu's entry point,...we must recognize Who's Who in Duality, in order to recognize duality. The real attributes/characteristics of yang/yin are quite obscured to the humancentric pov. Duality must be viewed from duality's pov.

yang...........................yin.

centripetal....................centrafugal.

integrating....................disintregating.

spiral in......................spiral out.

implosive......................explosive.

converge.......................diverge.

in...........................out

generative.....................radiative.

Gravity....................Levity

inhalation.....................exhalation.

sphere…………….................…….torus.

Earth......................Heaven

solid........................vaporous

rotation decrease................rotation increase.

quartz.........................calcite.

heating........................cooling.

charging.......................discharging.

contraction....................expansion.

Father Earth.....…….............Mother Sky

particle………............………………..wave.

Geb………...............……..……Nut.

Father Time...................Mother Space

induction......................conduction.

winding light waves............unwinding light waves

pressure increase.....................pressure decrease.

infra-red..........................ultra-violet.

low frequency..........................high frequency.

Thus,...when I hear someone speaking of "mother earth," usually like they understand what they're talking about, it is obvious their pov is human-centric.

Same with those who we display the T’ai chi T’u symbol arbitrarily. The T’ai chi T’u, or yin-yang, is a well-known symbol that shows dualities’ two primal forces that is simultaneously opposing and complimentary. Although this symbol represents the rhythm of duality within the universe and thus can be viewed in motion, there is a correct, meaningful way to display it statically. The yin, or dark, feminine energy should be located on the left, with its bright eye upward at the top, whereas yang, the bright, masculine energy, should be on the right, downward with its dark eye at the bottom of the pattern. Viewing or displaying the T’ai chi T’u any other way obscures the correct nature of duality. Duality’s reality is not a personal, human-centric reality.

Object-ivists hold some queer views about the nature of our dualistic reality. To understand full spectrum consciousness, we must grasp the who’s who of polarity. For instance, yang is descending, implosive, spiral-in, warming, structuring and accumulative. Yin is ascending, explosive, spiral-out, cooling, de-structuring, and dissipating. These are not human personality traits, but words that point to the masculine-centripetal and feminine-centrifugal pulse of the universe. In polarity consciousness, male and female are equal, simultaneous, pressure conditioned movements in search of balance, the in-breath and out-breath of our reality. Except for random occurrence, it is unlikely that sacred space can be created without understanding this.

Ill Pm you the link to my personal practice page shortly . It will have all the criteria and parameters for the exercise. Its off this topic so Ill back out of this one for now and you can go there. I can show you from there when you get there if you are still interested/

Sign in to follow this