Sign in to follow this  
IntuitiveWanderer

The Truth

Here is the facts:

The solar system is actually an artificial system. The so called "planets" revolving around the sun are actually energy generators that feed the sun which is actually a penitenciary matrix which holds millions of evil interdimensional spectres called Nihilis.

Proof:

Here is a gypsy girl who suffered brain damage after accidentaly perceiving the Nihilis while tripping on poisonous mushrooms.

The Nihilis are negative energy entities (NEE), they are agents of entropy whose purpose it is to neutralize or anihilate all forms of positive energy through horror and agony.

The human race is also a manifestation of another type of interdimensional entities which are trapped in the cores of the planets and are used as an infinite data projection sources (IDPS) in order to maintain the penitenciary matrix in linear existence and keep the Nihilis at bay.

So there you have it, the truth.

All you thought you knew is a lie. :mellow:

Bashar is my BFF!

Didn't he get channeled at a UN conference once?

OMFG" his voice is amazing!!!!

P.s.

Actually it was Kryon that got channeled back in 2007 at a UN conference in NY. The theif stole Bashar's rightful place. GO BASHAR!

Edited by IntuitiveWanderer

"Relative and absolute,
These the two truths are declared to be.
The absolute is not within the reach of intellect,
For the intellect is grounded in the relative."

Shantideva

Or,...there is no absolute truth uttered in this thread titled truth, until post #7.

Or,...there is no absolute truth uttered in this thread titled truth, until post #7.

And I would even question that one.

And I would even question that one.

Yes, Vmarco's claim regarding the quote is itself based on the intellect's understanding. He is trying to grasp Shantideva's unspecific statements with his mind.

I went a bit farther on ayahuasca and saw how there isn't just a difference between relative and absolute truth, but how there is no absolute truth, because on the level of the manifestative divine power, anything willed to be is. To use a somewhat metaphorical way to explain what I mean: God is almighty, and if God decides that it does not exist, it doesn't. This is of course something the mind cannot grasp, but you can still experience the infinite sea of possibilities that allow you to end your own existence, and then resume it, if you want. It's total mindfuck WHEN you actually experience it, and not just think about it like an intellectual idea.

I can freely talk about things I experienced, even trying to imagine how it was, and it's so infinitely distanced from the experience itself. On rare occasions my thinking back to the experience unlocks the feelings for brief moments and then I am terrified again and notice how the power of the waking mind swiftly blocks it out again.

• Like 1

Additional thoughts:

Careful what you believe to be the truth. If it isn't, it might become it through your belief, and then it's your responsibility.

I have made certain disappointing experiences with people and accept them as truth about people, but I won't make certain mistakes.

1) I don't generalize them as applying to people as a whole.

2) I accept them as a phenomenon relative to me. Someone with lesser aspirations/expectations/standards would experience less disappointment.

Caught this little guy on camera in my back yard .

It's a hootoo wifi security camera that takes and sends 6 sequential pictures to my email address upon activation.

It activates automatically with any motion.

The round light sphere is a street light behind the wall in my back yard.

You can change the hue of the images in a photo editor and see two eyes and two arms as it looks back down at the camera on the ground .

It's a good life form , how do i know ? Light is yang and yang is good .

post-111409-0-47097100-1419126952_thumb.jpg

post-111409-0-10107800-1419126963_thumb.jpg

post-111409-0-67254400-1419126974_thumb.jpg

post-111409-0-29217200-1419127006_thumb.jpg

post-111409-0-89142200-1419127031_thumb.jpg

post-111409-0-76897500-1419127047_thumb.jpg

here's a closer look . I loaded the images backwards. The first image on the left was the last picture taken in the series. as it slowly came down from the top .

You can also see his buddies below him in the distance buzzing around like fireflies in the night . , I'll call him Casper since he has yang attributes.

post-111409-0-30266400-1419135280_thumb.jpg

post-111409-0-39948500-1419135338_thumb.jpg

post-111409-0-66246200-1419135452_thumb.jpg

Yes, Vmarco's claim regarding the quote is itself based on the intellect's understanding. He is trying to grasp Shantideva's unspecific statements with his mind.

I went a bit farther ...

I "Like"ed the post even though I do not personally hold to some of the concepts you spoke to. Those were your experiences, experiences I have not had.

Truth exists for only a fraction of a second then things change and therefore truth changes.

Possible and impossible exist only for that same fraction of a second. Who knows what might be in the next moment?

I went a bit farther on ayahuasca and saw how there isn't just a difference between relative and absolute truth, but how there is no absolute truth, because on the level of the manifestative divine power, anything willed to be is. To use a somewhat metaphorical way to explain what I mean: God is almighty, and if God decides that it does not exist, it doesn't. This is of course something the mind cannot grasp, but you can still experience the infinite sea of possibilities that allow you to end your own existence, and then resume it, if you want. It's total mindfuck WHEN you actually experience it, and not just think about it like an intellectual idea.

I can freely talk about things I experienced, even trying to imagine how it was, and it's so infinitely distanced from the experience itself. On rare occasions my thinking back to the experience unlocks the feelings for brief moments and then I am terrified again and notice how the power of the waking mind swiftly blocks it out again.

NO! Terms like divine, god, almighty are, and can only be, intellectual,...because nothing divine exists beyond the conditioned mind.

Even your ayahuasca trip, as you describe it, was all intellectual,...arising from your conditions.

To say there is "no absolute truth," is first of all, an oxymoron,...because if there was no absolute truth, the absolute truth would be absolutely nothing, and thus an absolute truth. Next,...only those who have never experienced an absolute truth, dare say there is no absolute truth.

I'll repeat an absolute truth,...same one I've attempted to dialogue on since probably my first post here,...that is, There Is No Present In Time. Of course, the conditioned mind cannot see it,...and will even cringed bat such a statement,...and that was the nature of your ayahuasca trip according to your description.

Experience born of belief,...such as your ayahuasca trip,...can only be experienced through the conditions of belief. Your belief in divinity, god's, an almighty, and bouncing pink cartoons, obscure your ability to have a direct experience. You have never surrendered your conditions,...and thus they continue to step between you and your direct experience. I'll put that another way, for clarity,...in all your (owledge)posts on TTB, nothing suggests that you ever had a direct experience.

Yes,...I understand, as someone once said, "To dare to even speak about radical transformation, let alone call other people to a higher level, is against the unstated rules. And of course, one's definitely going to be put in one's place for doing something like that. Such conspiracy of mediocrity is basically the conspiracy to express your own ego instead of transcending it or letting go of it. The idea has become "if I can really emote and express my self-constriction with sincerity, I'm somehow spiritual."

The fact is, an experience can ONLY be experienced directly beyond the conditions of time. However, your "ego complex," that is, the compilation of memories, beliefs, hopes, fears, etc., conjures up philosophies like "there is no absolute truth" to make conditioned level of awareness more palatable.

Ego never wants to hear that everything it thought was meaningful is actually meaningless,...which is fine,...however, for those who seek truth through the Taoist or Prajnaparamita paths, such a philosophy as "there is no absolute truth," has no place on those paths.

I lived with a shaman in Chiapas for nearly a year, and quite familiar with drug induced experiences,...even had no less then 300 psychedelic trips myself, in the seventies and eighties,...and not one for the "high." Even hung out with the ethnobotanist Terence McKenna on 3 occasions,...as he was a good friend with the shaman I lived with.

Besides myself,...Lao Tzu, the Tathagata, Tilopa, etc., all pointed to absolute truth. It is only uncovered in the Present,...and there is no Present in time.

Yes,...the Present can be accessed through drug induced states,...although I would not recommend them for one's first several direct experiences, as the drug-induced physical state manifests conditions which counter the presence necessary to be Present. I would however recommend Connected Breathing,...hanging out with admirable friends (according to Buddha's definition), and proving anything in this post as incorrect.

• Like 1

I "Like"ed the post even though I do not personally hold to some of the concepts you spoke to. Those were your experiences, experiences I have not had.

Truth exists for only a fraction of a second then things change and therefore truth changes.

Possible and impossible exist only for that same fraction of a second. Who knows what might be in the next moment?

Yes,...anything that changes is not truth. Truth is unchangeable.

For most,...who have actually experienced truth,...it appears that awareness of truth is only momentary,...before a thought comes up, and obscures the higher awareness. Gurdjeiff speculated that only .4% of people ever have glimpse,...although today, I'd suggest that number has been increasing.

My first glimpse of truth (1974) following a surrender of my conditions, lasted several hours in southern New Mexico,...until a thought ended it.

Try doing the Supermarket Activity,...it can access a window of sorts, and keep you there a few hours (after activating such awareness through the activity).

http://www.slimeworld.org/xxaxx/jbc_ndx.html

The key to the activity is to just "do it." Analyzing it dilutes the experience.

Enter a Supermarket for one hour,...not a WalMart or Sears, but a market like America's Safeway, Krogers, etc. In the store, you touch nothing, not a cart, not a basket,...read nothing, talk to no one. If someone talks to you, touches you, or you touch something,...immediately pick up an item, go to the check-out, pay for it and leave. Then try again later.

Unfamilar stores seem to be better, so you don't bump into friends wishing to say Hi,...if you do have to suspend the task, you don't have to pick up something expensive,...but do purchase something.

Also,...read the JBC intro linked above. For example "Not jumping to conclusions turns out to be a pretty good habit....Jump, meaning to form a conclusion prematurely before all the data is in.

• Like 1

Vmarco, you yourself are so full in your mind that you tear apart words instead of grasping the message in them. Projecting, as people so often do. YOU are so much intellectualizing the idea of "absolute truth" and acting out spiritual materialism that you don't acknowledge the inherent impossibility of the idea of "absence of absolute truth" to make sense. I tried to tell you that 'the tao that can be spoken of isn't the eternal tao', that there is no rational sense to be made of it, and then you drag quantity over quality into the argument. You forget that it is irrelevant how often you took what substances. It is detracting from deeper insight when you fixate on those things.

You talk about proving statements here as incorrect. Oh my.

As it were, you are very wrong because you don't understand why you are very right.

Vmarco, you yourself are so full in your mind that you tear apart words instead of grasping the message in them. Projecting, as people so often do. YOU are so much intellectualizing the idea of "absolute truth" and acting out spiritual materialism that you don't acknowledge the inherent impossibility of the idea of "absence of absolute truth" to make sense. I tried to tell you that 'the tao that can be spoken of isn't the eternal tao', that there is no rational sense to be made of it, and then you drag quantity over quality into the argument. You forget that it is irrelevant how often you took what substances. It is detracting from deeper insight when you fixate on those things.

You talk about proving statements here as incorrect. Oh my.

As it were, you are very wrong because you don't understand why you are very right.

Incorrect! A recognition of Absolute Truth, even conceptually, is quite important for any conversation on reality. The denial of Absolute Truth denies reality.

"Contradictions in perspective among those Seeing the profound do not occur" Taranatha

Two truths cannot contradict one another. Galileo Galilei

If anything contradicts the absolute truth that there is no Present in time,...then that contradictory pov is untrue.

You are viewing my post as "intellectual" because that is how you view things. My posts, for the most part, are actually designed to help the reader to breakthrough their own indoctrination.

Of course,...most do not want to break out of their conditioning,...their indoctrination is their comfort zone. Someone once said:

"This conspiracy of mediocrity is very unfortunate. The great promise of the human potential movement was very straightforward - there are higher human potentials. Now, from the therapeutic culture, people say, "wait a minute. you're saying there are higher potentials, so does that mean I'm lower? because that can't be right". All of a sudden it implied a judgment, and nobody's allowed to be higher because that means someone else is going to be lower. And you're not allowed to call anybody lower; therefore nobody's allowed to be higher.

So the Human Potential movement got derailed and was replaced by this therapeutic self-expression, self-acceptance movement, which catastrophically prevents higher transformation and mystical breakthroughs. What is missing in the New Age Community is real intellectual vigor. Under the therapeutic culture, if you feel good, you're enlightened. That is mediocrity, and a conspiracy toward mediocrity.”

The underlying essence of Taoism and Prajnaparamita Buddhism is Absolute Truth,...Absolute Bodhicitta. And until you can recognize a single absolute truth,...you will remain imprisoned in the illusion of the relative.

The most important thing someone can have their attention on in this life,...is to "relate with what will never leave you, and from which you can never leave"...the only thing can never leave you is Absolute Truth.

"99.9% of the World's so-called wisdom, East and West, for the purposes of awakening, is about as useful as a glass of warm spit with a hair in it." Jed McKenna

Sign in to follow this