IntuitiveWanderer

Magic and occultism

Magic and occultism are most likely bull. I've read 5 editions of a freemasonic magazine from the 1915s and just realized how full shit western occultism is. Freemasonry is basically a kindergarden for burgeoise drones and bored consumers.

These people probably make things up as they go along.

What do you think? Was George Bush rewarded with telekinethic powers for his brotherlynessness?

Nah, there is real stuff out there...in the midst of a bunch of bull.

Yeah, you're right. But the Freemasons are most likely some sort of mafia who use funny stowees to make friends and influence people.

Edited by IntuitiveWanderer

I think with an attitude like you exhibited in your first post, you aren't going to get any kind of good response from those that might have been able to answer any serious question you might have had.

• Like 1

I think with an attitude like you exhibited in your first post, you aren't going to get any kind of good response from those that might have been able to answer any serious question you might have had.

Yeah...it was just a rant...it wasn't serious. I just don't like cults ( < free will > fashion), even when they are called "brotherhoods"...

The fact that there is such a term as "un-masonic" says it all.

But I guess most people just want to belong...<3

Diogenes of Sinope would have said "Get the f**k out of the way, you're blocking the sun, Pike!"

Trolls use a kind of magic...

Word magic :D

I evoke emotions by using witty phrases to perturbate the consciousness of the receiver, and thereby reveal the unitiatednessness of the initiates.

Yes, this is what I mean. "Profane" is basically newspeak religio-beaurokratic terminology for thoughtcriminal.

But, if I analyze this efficiently enough, I realize that ultimately the institution is basically an effort of the wise aristocrats to apply their wisdom to the world, and thus it is moral. When was it not moral to offer a service for a cost? The service is a fun clubhouse, it has worth.

I evoke emotions by using witty phrases to perturbate the consciousness of the receiver, and thereby reveal the unitiatednessness of the initiates.

unitiatednessness??????????? :wacko:

• Like 2

unitiatednessness??????????? :wacko:

Yeah, the notpassingoverthethresholdnessness....

I mean..It's quite obvious that there is no such thing as personal existence. Only delusional people who like dress-up would miss it.

Did you know that abiff is not part of the name of Hiram Abiff, but it's actually just a title, it means representative or something. I've read it somewhere here: http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/the_builder_1915-1930_toc.htm

Also, another interesting thing that I've read there:

"The only difference between elementary Masonry and Theosophy, is the assumption by the latter that the most spiritual of those men achieved successive reincarnations on increasing scales of Divine inspiration and possession, which led them, in the course of time, to become the founders of the world's greatest religions, and has perpetuated their conscious personalities, even to our own day, under the generic title of "the Masters." Both are children of the legendary "Secret Doctrine." "

http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/the_builder_1915_january.htm

so basically Masonry is Theosophy without the fringe lunatic stuff... And I thought it was about engineering'n'shwizz.

I see .

Ummm ... what makes you think you have perturbated anything ? .... perhaps there is a similar but different word you meant to use ?

Yes, this is what I mean. "Profane" is basically newspeak religio-beaurokratic terminology for thoughtcriminal.

But, if I analyze this efficiently enough, I realize that ultimately the institution is basically an effort of the wise aristocrats to apply their wisdom to the world, and thus it is moral. When was it not moral to offer a service for a cost? The service is a fun clubhouse, it has worth.

Thanks for the expert opinion on Freemasonry perhaps you can now turn your research ( "I've read 5 editions of a freemasonic magazine from the 1915s " ) to the topic of your thread. I can send you 5 old copies of these if you want

moX8SB28APLJ9fCPT_BNczA.jpg

Yeah, the notpassingoverthethresholdnessness....

I mean..It's quite obvious that there is no such thing as personal existence. Only delusional people who like dress-up would miss it.

Did you know that abiff is not part of the name of Hiram Abiff, but it's actually just a title, it means representative or something. I've read it somewhere here: http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/the_builder_1915-1930_toc.htm

Also, another interesting thing that I've read there:

"The only difference between elementary Masonry and Theosophy, is the assumption by the latter that the most spiritual of those men achieved successive reincarnations on increasing scales of Divine inspiration and possession, which led them, in the course of time, to become the founders of the world's greatest religions, and has perpetuated their conscious personalities, even to our own day, under the generic title of "the Masters." Both are children of the legendary "Secret Doctrine." "

http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/the_builder_1915_january.htm

so basically Masonry is Theosophy without the fringe lunatic stuff... And I thought it was about engineering'n'shwizz.

You do realise you can read any subject and get crap if your source is bad ?

For papers and research on and by Freemasonry you would be better to go to another source ... have you ever heard of AQC ?

here you go ;

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/aqc/contents.html

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/aqc/

Edited by Nungali

I see .

Ummm ... what makes you think you have perturbated anything ? .... perhaps there is a similar but different word you meant to use ?

I was just thinking about epistemology.

How much of what we commonly call "reality" is really real? and how much is it just conceptual? and what is the difference?

If reality is that which exists then all that exists is this.

strange...because you can't just deny everything else that is probable to be there...but there is in fact no there

In fact what we call the same as it was is in fact not the same, in fact nothing is the same as it was when I started writting this sentence Panta Rhei

....Where does I begin and end??? Am I the body? but I can only control a few muscles and a few cogntive functions

It would be incorect to limit my self to the body just because of the apearance of disconuity. It would be outright ignorant.

My organism is NOT a closed system, it is a dynamic system so that I am either the few muscle twitches and few cognitive functions or the universe. And this is a false dichotomy between two ideas that do not in fact exist. I am time and space.

What Kant called imperative ideas or something like that, are in fact all that exists, ultimately space is time, and the only thing which exists is time but if time is infinite then it already happened forever.

strange

But this all fake because it implies that I see, when in fact there is no I. There is only what's happening. It's like a dream, when you dream you get shot and dying or somethign...and you're all panicky and tragicky and then you wake up and realize that it was all you, lol.

If you read all of his posts, you will notice that they all are only for the sole purpose of trying to start arguments. No personal experience or practice, just bored internet.... person.

Magic is not learned, nor explained in books. Those are just around to keep the public, mundanes and newbies per-occupied.

• Like 1

So what did you read that made you conclude the magic and occultism are bull? What is the connection between those two things and Freemasonry? Why did you bring up George Bush? And why do you think magic and occultism are connected to telekinesis?

UFA

Well, Freemasonry is basically the star around which all other occult groups gravitate. It is the most powerful magician's school in the world. So if freemasonry isn't magical then all the other ones that imitate it are also not magical.

If you read all of his posts, you will notice that they all are only for the sole purpose of trying to start arguments. No personal experience or practice, just bored internet.... person.

Magic is not learned, nor explained in books. Those are just around to keep the public, mundanes and newbies per-occupied.

So Are you a magician? Is oboe real or imaginary, is remote viewing real? What is magic and which kinds of magic are real magic and which are not real?

How can I find the real path so that I avoid becoming brainwashed and lose saneness?

Well, Freemasonry is basically the star around which all other occult groups gravitate. It is the most powerful magician's school in the world. So if freemasonry isn't magical then all the other ones that imitate it are also not magical.

Nah, just modern ceremonial magick or wicca (though wicca has some other roots as well; I don't mean the crap book wicca), but not the many many other traditional paths. Also freemasonry is also Western based, there are so many magic groups and so much magic out there which are very much not western based nor influenced (thank the gods! lol)