Sign in to follow this  
Yotam

Greetings

I am not really good in introductions but I'll try anyway...

My name is Yotam, 25 years old this December (NOT YET!). In advance I would like to say that English is not my native tongue, so please bear with me.

I discovered this community while searching on how to distinguish between Ying and Yang.

To tell you the truth, I am still not clear what this community is all about, especially for someone like me with no background nor knowledge about anything I read so far in the forums' descriptions (or my Google search).

I am merely a curious person, unbound by common logic, who stumbled upon some Qi Gong videos on YouTube. Some seemed so unreal that I questioned yet none I deemed as faked since there was no point.

I am a hard worker who is willing to give his all for everything new he try, but a slow learner who will seek to understand every detail in both the hard way and the easy way, regardless which one is recommended, and then apply.

For the off chance that I am in the right place, what I seek is guidance about what is Chi, what Chi is capable of, how to know which method of practicing is best suited for me and how to go at it step by step.

Thank you if you made it this far, or even halfway through.

Yotam.

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you as a member. I wish you good luck in discovering what this community is all about. :)

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Chang and the TTB team

That was a really good intro for someone who is not really good at intros. And good English for someone whose native toungue is not English :)

Welcome!

Sign in to follow this