Sign in to follow this  
prisonbreaker

Now Healing Anyone?

I was wondering if anyone has ever tried what is called Now healing. it is a system of energetic healing founded by Elma Mayer. I currently am in possession of one of her works, and doing the shifts makes me feel good and different. So, I ask again does anyone have a work of hers and if so how has it benefitted you?

Another trendy distraction,...All is not energy! All of what is not (that is, the skandhas) is energy,...however, there is no "energy" in the Now. To have energy (a condition) in the Now (the Unconditional) is absolutely impossible.

There is no Present, Now, or Instant in Time, Energy, or Duality. Thus, the term Now Healing is rather an oxymoron of sorts.

However,...a realization of absolute Nowness does shift the imagined physical energetic form,...to be more in alignment with what Is. In other words, to paraphrase Buddha,...Suffering is a consequence of the desire for things to be other than they are.

Buddha never said do not desire,...he implied to let go of the desire for things to be other than they are. Most people desire things to be other than they are,...and they will continue to do that until they have a direct experience with how things actually are. The 6 senses can NEVER observe things as they are.

Of course,...this comment is not what you ask for,...which seemed more of a Mayer ad, then a question,...thus this response is more for other TTB's, not so interested in temporary feel-good distractions,...but desirous to relate with what can never leave them,...that which does not "shift."

• Like 1

I currently am in possession of one of her works, and doing the shifts makes me feel good and different.

Sorry to hear about your Aspergers,...you obviously seek some relief from this repetitive patterns of behavior,...as if stuck at one point of a fractal.

Don't mind too much with what I say,...I'm easily old enough to be your grandfather,...and quite "out there" to boot.

You familiar with Maslow's Hierarchy? If I had Aspergers, I'd imagine I'd be at the base of the scale,...things such as Self-Actualization or Transcendance would have little meaning to me. I am where my attention is, and where my attention is, I am,...if I had Aspergers,...I'd imagine that's where my attention would be.

I could be called a very lucky person,...haven't had much mundane stuff to deal with,...stuff like an alcoholic, who generally submits to the theist 12 Step program, just to function in society,...and becomes permanently tethered to that scheme.

Anyway,...wish you uncover some relief through the Taoist/Buddhist ideas that flow through these discussions.

I have tried her method. I don't do it any more but it was an interesting thing to try for a while.

I was single at the time and thought I would try it to try get a girlfriend and a few weeks later I was no longer single, was it because of the Now Healing? Who knows, I can't say for sure.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this