Sign in to follow this  
DreamBliss

I just couldn't resist...

Humbug?

Does that stupid characterization have to do with the new legislation put into the new budget deal calling for a reduction in earned benefits for current retirees at economically distressed multiemployer pension plans? Part of the 1,603 page spending bill which also rolls back regulations that prohibit banks from using federal deposit insurance to cover investments on some complex financial instruments.

The AARP says the new reduction agreement was a "secret, last-minute closed door deal between a group of companies, unions and Washington politicians to cut the retirement benefits that have been promised to them."

I honestly had no political message here. I have no opinions about Mr. Biden one way or the other.

I do think Obama should be impeached (for Obamacare and other atrocities), and I will not be voting for him again.

I know nothing about that of which you speak. I am involved in a number of petition websites such as change.org so if something like that was passed I should be getting some info in my email box. Problem is I haven't checked my mail for a few days.

I just wanted to get on the, "Sad Joe Biden" bandwagon and maybe make a few people laugh. Or maybe just chuckle...

Edited by DreamBliss

I honestly had no political message here. I have no opinions about Mr. Biden one way or the other.

I do think Obama should be impeached (for Obamacare and other atrocities), and I will not be voting for him again.

I have no problem the Affordable Healthcare Act,...don't know why Republicans do,...it's their invention.

I do think Obama should be not only impeached, but that his citizenship be revoked under Sec 3 of the 14th Amendment,...for his Faith-Based Initiatives which subjugate non-theists to second class citizens.

Just the majority of the American Sheeple agree with...."I could not in good conscience, vote for someone who honestly thinks that the other 95% of us (who believe in god) suffer from some sort of mass delusion." Palmer Joss (actor Matthew McConaughey) in the 1997 film 'Contact'. ...I say:

When in the course of human events, if the unalienable rights of the people are abused, usurped, or found destructive to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, then it is the right and duty of the people to throw off such despotism, and to provide new guards for their security that respect and honor the values and ideas of the Constitution.

There is not, to my knowledge, a single member of Congress who puts their Oath to the Constitution about their faith-based agendas.

I just wanted to get on the, "Sad Joe Biden" bandwagon and maybe make a few people laugh. Or maybe just chuckle...

Now you've done it... there is a website to counter your 'sad Joe Biden'... and they are putting some teeth into this website.... even the link :D:D:D

http://joebidensteeth.com/

Sign in to follow this