Sign in to follow this  
neimad

gold and meditation

hi all,

i have recently (2 days ago) started taking some colloidal gold as part of my supplementation routine.

This morning I did the inner smile for the first time in about a week, I had been feeling really down and depressed lately but for some reason this morning felt quite good (took some gold first thing).

During the meditation, towards the end of it, my smile just kind of started doing its own thing. I didn't have to do anything and it start expanding and filling the room... I had the feeling that my presence was expanding outwards, it kept going and filled up the house and then the suburb, this was all without me doing anything intentional. It was just doing its own thing.

Then some threads of this presence jumped out of me and found my girlfriend and friends who are overseas.... I didn't intend any of it.

Then abruptly it began to contract and started coming back into me, contracting until it ended up as a glowing golden ball nestled in my 3-legged silver cauldron (which had spontaneously shown itself to me about 2 weeks ago, again without any intention). I finished feeling absolutely lovely and realised it was the longest meditation I had done in quite some time, over 30 minutes even though it felt like only seconds.

i feel definate that the gold enhanced my experience somewhat. i have the idea that taking gold would help to clear up the aura, and i definately had an experience of my aura and it expanding and contracting. i mean gold definately has a very high energy vibration associated with it, there IS a reason why it is the most sought after metal on this planet... whether consciously or sub-consciously we know that gold is special.

also another outcome of this is that i like the idea of spontaneous things occurring. i am going to be working more with letting my body and energy do as it likes, it knows naturally where to go... the genetic entity is an entity of its own, it doesn't need my control. its function is to look after the physical body, so i would like to work more with letting it do its thing.

anyone else work more letting things happen spontaneously?

anyone else tried any gold? had any nice experiences with it?

i was going to make my own training blog, but there was no place to create one. its no big deal anyways, i doubt i would post in it that often... my training is erratic at best.

Give us some details, man. Where did you get the colloidal gold from? How much was it? How many ounces do you get?

I remember in college there was mint shnapps that had gold flakes in it. At the time, drinking 'gold' was taking Japan by storm.

Peace

Michael

now see, we could use plato to chime in here. he knows something about these gold products. i hope he's still around. you can get lots of info at the ASC alchemy sight, but their main concern is with monatomic gold.

i got it from a friend for AU $40 for 500 ml.

i take about 5ml per day.

this site is the place that produces it.

http://www.fulhealthindustries.com.au/

its great stuff. only been having it for three days now... but my friend reckons after a month there will certainly be some kind of difference.

apparently it can help for joint problems, increase IQ, improve hand eye coordination.... and as I said I have the feeling it also improves the condition of the aura.

Sign in to follow this