Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

just had an awesome meditation

My dad was going through stuff in his basement and he had like 11 roll of masking tape he was gonna through away so i took them and made a huge tape-ball out of them.

Thoughts?

anyone else meditate in obscure ways?

• Like 2

Honestly, scraping the resin out of my weed pipe is a very easy meditation for me, mind goes empty and I have clean pipe after.

• Like 1

My dad was going through stuff in his basement and he had like 11 roll of masking tape he was gonna through away so i took them and made a huge tape-ball out of them.

Thoughts?

anyone else meditate in obscure ways?

This doesn't seem obscure at all to me. Meditation is something you can bring to every single action.

My master would often tell that spirituality is not about achieving extraordinary things while sitting but more about achieving ordinary things in an extraordinary way.

This would mean to him being 100% into what you do, whatever you do. If I have an extraordinary experience during my 1 hour sitting meditation time and that I am unable to deal with the ups and down of my life during the 23 hours left, what value does it have?

If I can be 100% into every minute of my 23 hours, there are chances that my 1 hour sitting meditation time will have a taste of freedom.

Thank you for posting this, mewtwo

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this