Sign in to follow this  
Jox

Energy medicine devices

I am not sure if this counts as an 'energy medicine' device but;

over 20 years ago I was diagnosed with hep C ... just after that, someone I know was also diagnosed with it.

I had a good Doc then; qualified in TCM and western medicine. I had a whole range of TCM treatments. It relieved the horrible symptoms, but tests showed I still had it and liver function wasnt good.

So I did the colloidal silver and blood electrification thing

https://altered-states.net/healing/combination.htm

A home made job (plans online).

I would carefully connect the electrodes to radial pulse and turn up the current ... after a while I was increasing the current. Also I read up a lot on the silver and got very picky about the quality (I also tested some store bought variety ... it was horrible and nasty coloured - a sign that it was made wrong, according to what I have read).

I think positioning of electrodes is important ( when rightly positioned I could feel the current pulsing inside my veins throughout my body - freaky at first, but I got used to it )... top quality silver is important, and a high level of blood iron. I started wearing it and zapping a LOT ... not just twice a day ... to the extent of perhaps overdoing it ?

(Sometimes I would be out somewhere and get extra joltage and .. "Struth! " ... fiddle around, turn down voltage on the pulser attached to my belt , friends would be "What on earth are you doing to yourself now you idiot?" }

The owner of the machine freaked out when I told him I was up to full charge on the pulser.

Anyway, 20 years later, during rare check ups, the doctors seem amazed that I still have detectable disease, chronically, for over 20 years yet no bad indications otherwise. They ask why and I tell them ... they look at me like I am crazy ... but then go on to mutter mystified at why I haven't degenerated.

The other person who got it after me, who I haven't seen for a long time, happened to visit a few days back. She told me story of hep C treatment ... a horror story! - horrible drugs, feeling wretchedly sick, hair fell out, depressed, weird dreams suicidal ... etc ... finally got better, drug treatment finished but then it came back ... the doctor accused her of going back to shooting up heroin ... she freaked "I have never had heroin in my life" .... then she had to find a new clinic and start a new drug treatment ( pills, injections every day ... )

I recently started experimenting with the EMWave for heart rate variability biofeedback. Too early yet to have a really informed opinion about it, but it seems interesting.

Liminal

Sign in to follow this